Rate, tips ( surgery incl) , thoughts

lol at how many ppl on here are clueless in regards to surgery advice
jokes aside this is completely true. I'm floored by the idiocy on this forum every single day. Top tier entertainment 5/7, almost as good as the dark knight.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
lol I thought you had no idea what you were talking about since you told me to get orbital decompression, but you seem well versed in surgeries.
I'm goign to make a thread about eyes soon tbh.
he is good at surgery bro

I don't even think it's possible to predict accuratel what psl someone will be after multiple surgeries. I just felt bad for him.
people comically overrate how much surgery is gonna change their face

your pheno, harmony and race decides most of it which u cant change. in some cases it can be huge but most people wouldnt get more than 0.5-1psl change from multiple surgeries. this dude is not more than a 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
jokes aside this is completely true. I'm floored by the idiocy on this forum every single day. Top tier entertainment 5/7, almost as good as the dark knight.
True. Only a handful of members should be trusted when giving out SURGERY advice. We act like it’s something nonchalant, but in reality one bad surgery or advice will ruin you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 1862
don't even know why ppl on here keep recommending lefort, when its pretty much impossible to get one unless ur like facially deformed. The whole lefort thing needs to stop.

• +1
this dude is never reaching 5 psl lets not kid ourselves
i will and upper, or rope tbh.
don't even know why ppl on here keep recommending lefort, when its pretty much impossible to get one unless ur like facially deformed. The whole lefort thing needs to stop.
don't know but i need strong masseters + larger lips or rope

people comically overrate how much surgery is gonna change their face

your pheno, harmony and race decides most of it which u cant change. in some cases it can be huge but most people wouldnt get more than 0.5-1psl change from multiple surgeries. this dude is not more than a 3
Once again you acn't predict how much psl you increase with suurgery lol. There have been really good surgery results that were posted on your original "Surgery Delusion" thread. Lets not ignore the fact that some surgeries can drasticall change your appearence as a whole, specifically fixing a recessed jaw, maxilla, or eye area.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

lol you have no clue what your talking about as well

lefort 3 is impossible to get.

lefort 1+bsso is very much possible to get, he has severe maxilla recession and he needs it.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2205
Also I don't get the harmony nonsense. Harmony is proportions. If someone has a disproportionate lower third then a jaw implant would raise thier psl.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t know of anyone on this site who has had a lefort. if you’re ugly, you’re ugly. sure, if you’re average, implants will help but you will never be above a 6PSL without Lefort and average to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what else is he supposed to do tho? accept reality and rot?

life is all about coping
if i was at his level i would money and statusmaxx and surround myself with harem of golddigger stacies like dan bilzerian

not real female lust but its as good of a cope as it gets

Would probably already rope if I were you. Good luck mate.

• JFL
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 3043
if i was at his level i would money and statusmaxx and surround myself with harem of golddigger stacies like dan bilzerian

is it that over for him?
Would probably already rope if I were you. Good luck mate.
don't say that bro, it's not cool.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
True. Only a handful of members should be trusted when giving out SURGERY advice. We act like it’s something nonchalant, but in reality one bad surgery or advice will ruin you.

ur not 1 too talk
to*

is it that over for him?
lets just put it this way

if you asked me the question: "does he look extremely subhuman?"

i would have a really fucking hard time saying no

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
lol you have no clue what your talking about as well

lefort 3 is impossible to get.

lefort 1+bsso is very much possible to get, he has severe maxilla recession and he needs it.
no severe maxilla recession is a bit of a stretch

dan bilzerian could slay even without his loot

also money + status maxxing is much harder then looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2486
dan bilzerian could slay even without his loot

nah dan is not more than a 4/10

no severe maxilla recession is a bit of a stretch

op has a worse maxilla then this guy tbh and this guy was able to get a lefort 1+bsso done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1862
there's too many people on this forum who've tricked themselves into thinking there's nothing of value other than 'looks'. This is up for debate but in practice these individuals are just self indulgent & this is their guise cope.

ie. people with no foundation in science or basic mechanics giving orthognathic advice, people taking one look at someone then writing 'wraparound jaw implant + zygo implant' as if it's some one size fits all magic pill.

• +1
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t know of anyone on this site who has had a lefort. if you’re ugly, you’re ugly. sure, if you’re average, implants will help but you will never be above a 6PSL without Lefort and average to begin with.
Once again, it's not possible to determine what psl a person would be by guessing what surgeries they're getting. A recessed lower third would look like shit even if they have chad harmony.

actually it's the same range more or less than OP :

This is also just completely incorrect. Why does everything have to be about extremes with you people? ffs

Once again you acn't predict how much psl you increase with suurgery lol. There have been really good surgery results that were posted on your original "Surgery Delusion" thread. Lets not ignore the fact that some surgeries can drasticall change your appearence as a whole, specifically fixing a recessed jaw, maxilla, or eye area.
He’s right. People really don’t change dramatically. We are so used to seeing morphs of what we want to look like. Surgery will never make an average man attractive (6PSL). Sure, it will make him above average but almost never 6PSL. You need correct measurements and harmony to even ascend from surgery to begin with. No Indian will ever look like @Zygos4Life uncle from a jaw implant and eye surgery. No white guy will look like Chico after undereye fillers and a nose job. You are limited to your phenotype which includes skull measurements, bone density, skin thickness, etc. We can dream all we want about ascending 2PSL points but that’s just a dream.

There are a few expectations obviously because there’s going to be outliers in everything but for the other 95%, you won’t look exponentially better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Zygos4Life
i know it is harder and likely only works if hes high iq

but he likely never be truly good looking to prime women with his tiny deformed skull, while getting money and status is within in his reach if he's smart and somewhat lucky

this fking long midface,it never began without statutmaxx

Once again, it's not possible to determine what psl a person would be by guessing what surgeries they're getting. A recessed lower third would look like shit even if they have chad harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ur not 1 too talk
to*
Yeah I know but I don’t give out advice about lower thirds because I don’t know shit about bimax, chin wing, etc. I only give out advice regarding undereyes and nose and maybe actual eye surgery.

He’s right. People really don’t change dramatically. We are so used to seeing morphs of what we want to look like. Surgery will never make an average man attractive (6PSL). Sure, it will make him above average but almost never 6PSL. You need correct measurements and harmony to even ascend from surgery to begin with. No Indian will ever look like @Zygos4Life uncle from a jaw implant and eye surgery. No white guy will look like Chico after undereye fillers and a nose job. You are limited to your phenotype which includes skull measurements, bone density, skin thickness, etc. We can dream all we want about ascending 2PSL points but that’s just a dream.

There are a few expectations obviously because there’s going to be outliers in everything but for the other 95%, you won’t look exponentially better.

bro just look at the shitty looking below average toni mahfoud before his surgerymaxxing

+1. Surgery can iron out flaws & skeletal issues. This is it's main purpose. The 'good base' thing is not a meme.

• +1
We are so used to seeing morphs of what we want to look like. Surgery will never make an average man attractive (6PSL). Sure, it will make him above average but almost never 6PSL.
lol did you even read my post? A recessed jaw or sort lower third looks like shit even with top tier genetics. In that case they could go from a 3 to a 6 if they got jaw implants. No one looks good with recessed jaws. Absolutely no one.
It just depends person to person. There is no universal "A 4psl man cannot get to 6psl no matter what". It just depends on what they had before and what they need to fix. Harmony isn't this comlpex thing, it's just having proper proportions.

• +1
Hey bro, you honestly took that reply like a champ lol. Yeah there’s some facial flaws you have that can be easily fixed and now you know them. Doing just a few will make you much more attractive. Don’t dwell/lurk here too much or you will end up regretting it. Ignorance is bliss. Take the chin/undereye/nose advice and leave. Trust me.
Like a normal person without any issues , thanks anyway bro , sure will, just made this account yesterday and tbh didn’t expect this shit haha

• +1
+1. Surgery can iron out flaws & skeletal issues. This is it's main purpose. The 'good base' thing is not a meme.
how to get better masseters as i want in my dreams bro then since nobody will do a bimax for me in my case?

Is there any hope for op iyo?

If by hope you mean, having an objectively attractive girl heavly attracted to him and trying to make him get into a LTR with her: No

If by hope you mean, getting surgeries and date an average girl, marrying her and having a family until she cheats on him after 2-3 years of their firs children because she no longer feel attracted to him due to his lack of facial masculinity and lack of testosterone which makes him behave softly: Yes, he can possibly get that. A big dick would probably compensate the lack of masculinity in his behavior, although it's unlikely he has a big dick since pre-natal T is linked to dick size and his face is low T

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
lol did you even read my post? A recessed jaw or sort lower third looks like shit even with top tier genetics. In that case they could go from a 3 to a 6 if they got jaw implants. No one looks good with recessed jaws. Absolutely no one.
It just depends person to person. There is no universal "A 4psl man cannot get to 6psl no matter what". It just depends on what they had before and what they need to fix. Harmony isn't this comlpex thing, it's just having proper proportions.
in women, recession looks better most of the time

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lutte and CopingCel
If by hope you mean, having an objectively attractive girl heavly attracted to him and trying to make him get into a LTR with her: No

If by hope you mean, getting surgeries and date an average girl, marrying her and having a family until she cheats on him after 2-3 years of their firs children because she no longer feel attracted to him due to his lack of facial masculinity and lack of testosterone which makes him behave softly: Yes, he can possibly get that. A big dick would probably compensate the lack of masculinity in his behavior, although it's unlikely he has a big dick since pre-natal T is linked to dick size and his face is low T
fucking hell you're so jaded, lold though

• +1

why so trash bro ? is it 100/100 true ?
so hard to hear tbh

• +1
actually it's the same range more or less than OP :

View attachment 115040
u cant be serious

bilzerian mogs OP to fucking death on this picture and he's not good looking himself on this picture

i think you're severely overrating OP

• +1
bro just look at the shitty looking below average toni mahfoud before his surgerymaxxing
He was already PSL5ish before surgery. He just got fillers (I think or implants) and a nose job. Yes, he’s very attractive but he’s a model. And models wear makeup for photoshoots, have amazing lighting, and show their best angle.

Lighting, angles, and good camera with makeup can give men at least a 1PSL boost. Plus they touch up the pics afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
what? Dude sometimes you actually sound autistic lol
i mean, recession looks better for women, than actual bimax most of the time because they get masculine features afterwars which looks odd
u cant be serious

bilzerian mogs OP to fucking death on this picture and he's not good looking himself on this picture

i think you're severely overrating OP
give him hope pls

i mean, recession looks better for women, than actual bimax most of the time because they get masculine features afterwars which looks odd

give him hope pls
you really shouldn't be grouping all types of reccesion in like that lol

He was already PSL5ish before surgery. He just got fillers (I think or implants) and a nose job. Yes, he’s very attractive but he’s a model. And models wear makeup for photoshoots, have amazing lighting, and show their best angle.

Lighting, angles, and good camera with makeup can give men at least a 1PSL boost. Plus they touch up the pics afterwards.
if he is a 5PSL here, i'm 5PSL too bro :

average syrian looking before tbh imo

fucking hell you're so jaded, lold though

Only by knowing the truth he'll be able to know what he have to do, it's either that or being bluepilled, getting a divorce in his mid 30's and becoming a MGTOW. At least now he knows what he must do so he doesn't end up like that tbh

• +1
I said there’s outliers and I’m aware that jaw implants can give a man a 1PSL boost (actual 1PSL). Only good example is that white guy who had extreme recession and had that jaw implant and made him into a high 5 to low 6PSL. There’s obviously others but I haven’t seen them yet.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846