Rating Megathread

Face seems to have zero angularity in this lighting/selfie but w/e. Currently having for rhino and hair transplant. Jaw implanrs too probably.

Jaw implant/Facial hair will make the most difference IMO. Rhinoplasty is good, but won't boost your SMV as much. After those things, you're pretty much maxed out. Small things like upper eyelid exposure, difference haircut, won't make much of a difference TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and CopeMaxxer
Are you really 5'10? You look really short in those pics.

Also how are you 77 kgs?

St.Pierre had pretty much your stats yet his body looked bigger

Um,if I had to guess it would probably be because I haven't trained literally my entire life with elite genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@RichardSpencel All memes aside, why aren't you just growing your hair out a bit. Fact is, you're already pretty decent looking if we can hide the skull shape a bit. Are you autistic?

• +1
@RichardSpencel All memes aside, why aren't you just growing your hair out a bit. Fact is, you're already pretty decent looking if we can hide the skull shape a bit. Are you autistic?
That's what I'm doing know,gonna get that hipster fade,but tbh it doesn't matter that much this is a pic of me with long hair
IMG 20171216 042859

And yes I'm autistic asf

• +1
That's what I'm doing know,gonna get that hipster fade,but tbh it doesn't matter that much this is a pic of me with long hair
View attachment 1785
And yes I'm autistic asf

You're younger in that pic. Your face changes a fuck ton in the years before you turn 21, especially Jaw growth.

Being Autistic fucks guys over worse than being below average. At least below average guys have a shot, girls don't like Autistic guys unless they're really fucking hot (7+PSL).

• +1
Jaw implant/Facial hair will make the most difference IMO. Rhinoplasty is good, but won't boost your SMV as much. After those things, you're pretty much maxed out. Small things like upper eyelid exposure, difference haircut, won't make much of a difference TBH.
got it, thanks. I've struggled with facial hair for a while, although it seems my density is getting better (albeit slowly). Gonna keep mewing, chewing, have definitely seen jaw gains from it.

• +1
got it, thanks. I've struggled with facial hair for a while, although it seems my density is getting better (albeit slowly). Gonna keep mewing, chewing, have definitely seen jaw gains from it.

Minoxil dude. It's worked for a fuck ton of guys.
If you want to try it, LMK. I can make sure you're buying a quality product.

• +1
Minoxil dude. It's worked for a fuck ton of guys.
If you want to try it, LMK. I can make sure you're buying a quality product.

problem is that minox fucks with your face/bloats it/reduces collagen production. I'd definitely use it if it didn't have those sides on skin.

• +1
Longer or shorter hair?

• +1
Longer or shorter hair?

Shiiiit mad body bro no homo

You have a crazy physiqe

Tell me about ur training

How u do it, how long have u been doing it, steroids or not ect ect

You have a crazy physiqe

If you're not getting girla with that body, what ever ur face is, you need phychological help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and jefferson

You have a crazy physiqe

If you're not getting girla with that body, what ever ur face is, you need phychological help
I’ve been training seriously for 4 years but in all about 6, the first two I was just lifting here and there. Natural though because I’d rather not inhibit my body’s ability to produce test but will most likely keep levels in optimal range when older through trt. I swap my routine every 3 months, not sure if you can pm on here but I can give you advice.

• +1
I’ve been training seriously for 4 years but in all about 6, the first two I was just lifting here and there. Natural though because I’d rather not inhibit my body’s ability to produce test but will most likely keep levels in optimal range when older through trt. I swap my routine every 3 months, not sure if you can pm on here but I can give you advice.

Yh u can, u just need a few more posts.

How old are you btw?

• +1
  • +1
Being Autistic fucks guys over worse than being below average. At least below average guys have a shot, girls don't like Autistic guys unless they're really fucking hot (7+PSL).
This is too fucking real

If you guys are autistic try to get that rid some way like frauding or drugs because believe me, it is fucking with your chances in a significant way

• +1
rate my eye area? At first I thought it was my least subhuman trait but I've decided over time that it isn't an amazing eye area and good eye areas are more common than bad ones. So my decent forward growth is probably less subhuman than my eye area. Tips for eyeareamaxxing? I know being well rested probably helps, seems to work for me. This pic makes it a lot worse than it looks in the mirror and probably worse than it looks in real life, probably some distortion going on because it's a shitty photo from a cell phone selfie camera

Attachments

• MVIMG_20181017_184623.jpg
    MVIMG_20181017_184623.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
  • +1
Feeling cute, might delete later
Snapchat 1464197173
Snapchat 358696748
Snapchat 1209553111

Gonna start hairmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing and gymcelling NGL.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
Is it actually possible to make eyebrows grow in more? One of my eyebrows doesn’t grow in as much because I got hit in the eye with a bat when I was younger.
Idk, I need to start plucking them cause they're bushy as fuck.

• +1
  • +1
How do I look right now?
IMG 20181019 164057

IMG 20181019 164502

• +1
You got some facial fat. Cut lose some LBS and report back so we can get an accurate idea of what you actually look like
What would be my rating right now? Also, what about features unaffected by fat like eyes?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
  • +1
The word you're looking for is IRL ratings. An IRL rating is 1-2 points higher than PSL, which is the standard for forums like this.
thanks, i dont like to use PSL because it just a hassle if the highest you can be is 8

• +1
thanks, i dont like to use PSL because it just a hassle if the highest you can be is 8

That's not entirely true. PSL does allow for 9s, who are usually the most attractive male models. The reason why we use it is because IRL ratings are inflated due to people not wanting to hurt others feelings. Places like r/Rateme will say that the average person is a 7, when mathematically the average should be a 5.

• +1
this is my first post, and the only picture I’ve got right now but please rate me 1/10, might add additional pictures later.
My height is 185.
I'm 18.

Attachments

• 1B1E98B7-D066-4C04-88E6-A091A918F2F8.png
    1B1E98B7-D066-4C04-88E6-A091A918F2F8.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 2F3E7CED-50EF-4AE0-8536-CE97ADCAB6AF.jpeg
    2F3E7CED-50EF-4AE0-8536-CE97ADCAB6AF.jpeg
    782.5 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
this is my first post, and the only picture I’ve got right now but please rate me 1/10, might add additional pictures later.
My height is 185.
I'm 18.
Eye area is meh, body is good. Hair seem good. What about face?

• +1
My height is 185.
I'm 18.

Frame looks fine TBH, but here's the problem. The areas that are the most important (jaw and eye area) are obscured by your phone, or the blurriness of the pic. Anyone that can give you a solid rating based off that pic is either lying or retarded IMO

• +1
My height is 185.
What you show looks good but show more of your face buddy.

• +1
My height is 185.
I'm 18.
New picture is up, please rate now :)

• +1
My height is 185.
I'm 18.

Eyes seem to be the issue with you dude. 4/10 psl atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
My height is 185.
I'm 18.

You have severe negative canthal tilt, which is your biggest weakness. There is no non surgical option to remove it unfortunately.

For surgical options, check out https://www.zwivel.com/blog/canthal-tilt/

• +1