Rating Megathread

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Banned
he can do whatever he wants at this point, once he loses facial fat, he has reached his looksmaxing potential at that point
true
JFL I might get that haircut. I’d probably look like shit though
It's a good haircut but your face looks more angular and larger than chico's from what I've seen. Long hair suits you.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
he can do whatever he wants at this point, once he loses facial fat, he has reached his looksmaxing potential at that point
Well there's also gymcelling. That might not increase PSL but it definitely increases SMV. I have a decent frame but nothing on it atm.

JFL I might get that haircut. I’d probably look like shit though
It's a really nice haircut tbh.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
Well there's also gymcelling. That might not increase PSL but it definitely increases SMV. I have a decent frame but nothing on it atm.
its not going to increase it as much as you think, once you're low bf your entire body will be defined, girls think someone skinny like edward norton in the fight club movie where he had abs, that he worked out, youre looksmaxed around 6.875 psl atm

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
its not going to increase it as much as you think, once you're low bf your entire body will be defined, girls think someone skinny like edward norton in the fight club movie where he had abs, that he worked out, youre looksmaxed around 6.875 psl atm
You reckon I'm 6.875 atm? I assume that's using 5 as average?

Body always helps tbf. It's not going to be a colossal increase, sure, but you can't tell me it won't have much of an impact. Look at the difference it made for Nibba.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

You reckon I'm 6.875 atm? I assume that's using 5 as average?

Body always helps tbf. It's not going to be a colossal increase, sure, but you can't tell me it won't have much of an impact. Look at the difference it made for Nibba.
Psl is retarded nvm 8.5 normie rating, as for nibba he lost a lot of facial definition through bulking, he has to cut hard to regain his face leanness

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
Psl is retarded nvm 8.5 normie rating, as for nibba he lost a lot of facial definition through bulking, he has to cut hard to regain his face leanness
True enough, I'd never want to sacrifice a lean face for size. A bideltoid like his or like @ZyzzReincarnate is a big boost still.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

True enough, I'd never want to sacrifice a lean face for size. A bideltoid like his or like @ZyzzReincarnate is a big boost still.
i have exact same frame as @goff2 maybe slightly bigger
img_0483-2-jpg.21511

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Last edited:
HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

xz90

xz90

Banned
can someone rate my pictures in pm me

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Genetics are everything
d0e701c6-b5ab-4486-8527-7044ca88cce0-jpeg.27200

FATHER

SON

badromance

badromance

Banned
Lohitang

Lohitang

Curryweeb
Rate me psl 18yo/6ft bodyfat percentage 39%
15524625344447006226629044157038-jpg.29859

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
How am I holding up chaps? Need a haircut soon; any suggestions? Just looking straight forward trying not to fraud. Still 6'4", still 18% body fat.

your bascially the better phenotype of me 6'4 damm i really need to grow some height before my plates fuse

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
Good idea tbh big lower third small midface is ideal he needs more lower third height tho
Facial hair can help slightly with that. He needs to grow out his actual hair too, and his eyebrows could be thicker. Hairmax tbh. Looks like a great eye area ngl. Defo room for improvement.

Coping

Coping

Zephir
Facial hair can help slightly with that. He needs to grow out his actual hair too, and his eyebrows could be thicker. Hairmax tbh. Looks like a great eye area ngl. Defo room for improvement.
Yea for sure his brows and philtrum seem to be the biggest issues, mogs @badromance for sure :lul:❤

badromance

badromance

Banned
Pretty sure everything is suifuel for @badromance. Worst thing of all is that he's 6'5". Lanky body to hold up his subhuman face for everyone to see.
keep crying for me,you and your whore mother.

badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Real life wise incel.
That is a good idea for people who cba to start a thread.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Real life wise incel.
No one uses this though
I just needed to hit 500 posts when I said this so was just purposely trying to get up my post count at that time but either way, I still do think it’s a good idea, regardless.

SubhumanIncel

SubhumanIncel

Trainee
I'm an oldcel baldcel, 43 y/o 1,77 cm and 75 kg. This is an evolution from 8 years ago to now

Latest pic has a month, and imho i looked the best when i was 92 kg although overweight it seemed i could cover my lack of undereye support with the facial fat (i have malar hypoplasia).

My flaws: bald, i look pale as fuck, depressed which can make me look a bit creepy, need to put on some muscle and i definitely need malar implants. I rate myself around a 5 with maybe potential to be a 6 even being old.

Anyway i want to looksmax and i need you guys opinions and rating.

thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I'm an oldcel baldcel, 43 y/o 1,77 cm and 75 kg. This is an evolution from 8 years ago to now

Latest pic has a month, and imho i looked the best when i was 92 kg although overweight it seemed i could cover my lack of undereye support with the facial fat (i have malar hypoplasia).

My flaws: bald, i look pale as fuck, depressed which can make me look a bit creepy, need to put on some muscle and i definitely need malar implants. I rate myself around a 5 with maybe potential to be a 6 even being old.

Anyway i want to looksmax and i need you guys opinions and rating.

thanks in advance
No once checks this thread mein mein.
Make a thread ngl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)