Rating Megathread

this is my first post, and the only picture I’ve got right now but please rate me 1/10, might add additional pictures later.
My height is 185.
I'm 18.
just needs to brow max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
[QUOTE="Supercoolkid, post: 35274, member: 434"please rate me 1/10[/QUOTE]

Ok, 1/10 :feelsautistic::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
this is my first post, and the only picture I’ve got right now but please rate me 1/10, might add additional pictures later.
My height is 185.
I'm 18.
Cut the facial hair and I'll rate you 6/10, looks weird combined with a young looking face.

• +1
Cut the facial hair and I'll rate you 6/10, looks weird combined with a young looking face.

It's his eye area pretty much. Everything else isn't that bad
My height is 185.
I'm 18.

Hey man, I did a quick PS job to show what your eye would look like if you got surgery.

Before:

After:

By adding positive canthal tilt, your eyes looks much more masculine and confident.

Last edited:
  • +1
184 cm rate me

• +1
Pretty good features, but I would get another haircut that covers your forehead a bit and less hair on the sides. Potentially 6/10 with a new haircut.

That's generous. He's balding pretty heavy right now.
Upper eyelid exposure, long mid-face. 4/10 PSL if you get control of the Balding (Finasteride, look into it).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
That's generous. He's balding pretty heavy right now.
Upper eyelid exposure, long mid-face. 4/10 PSL if you get control of the Balding (Finasteride, look into it).
Well yeah, obviously I meant 4/10 PSL = 6/10 normie ratings. I also noticed the balding, but that's also why I said he should cover his forehead so you don't notice it.

• +1
I kind of want to have the same haircut as my profile pic, but do you think I need to grow my hair out more? Also, general rate and haircut tips appreciated.

Attachments

• 20181020_234511.jpg
    20181020_234511.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 20181020_234810.jpg
    20181020_234810.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 92
I kind of want to have the same haircut as my profile pic, but do you think I need to grow my hair out more? Also, general rate and haircut tips appreciated.
Take a better photo and stop moving the fucking camera

Rate me please + suggestions on any possible surgeries ?

Attachments

• 20180927_134240.jpg
    20180927_134240.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 247
Rate me please + suggestions on any possible surgeries ?
Looking nerdic as fuck

flaws:
Too pasty
NCT
Weak jaw
Round face
bleeding lips
Long philtrum / relatively long midface
Receding hairline or just large forehead, idk
Light eyebrows

Positives:
Blonde
Blue eyes
Wide cheekbones (at leas that's a good thing)

For surgical procedures ask someone else
non surgical:
Lose fat
-Dye your eyebrows to make them look thicker and more low-set
-Grow your hair long, this haircut doesn't suit all skull types, definitely not yours
-Drink more fucking water and put vaseline on your lips
-if you can, try beard frauding and covering up your jaw, while you lose body fat. Once you determine if your weak jaw is because of fat deposition or bone structure, you can either keep it or shave
-Get more sleep, this will improve your eye area and should also improve your skin
-Also, get more sun for fucks sake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, Celdier and JustChris
still waiting for someone here that doesnt mog me. jesus all of you are at leasth 6/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and TakaRyo
Gymcell and get shorter hair, that hair doesn't suit you at all. 5/10 psl.
I am gonna start gymcel, about hair, I wanna look like dante, (I know it's autistic) but do you think the hair would suit me (my profile pic). If not, could you give me a haircut suggestion?

Please rate 1/10.
183 cm 87 kg
Need advice on how to improve face.
And gym routine to improve my body.
IMG 20180712 152214 2

IMG 20180712 152125

IMG 3143
IMG 3300
IMG 3302
IMG 3303

5'11 shit frame, 15

Good jawline, but here's the problem. You're so fucking young that we have no clue what you'll look like when you get 20. Many guys go through dramatic changes during this time period, and you are probably not an exception. While there are things you can do improve/maintain your looks, any big things (potential surgery, your true PSL rating) are hard to speculate about.

Please rate 1/10.
183 cm 87 kg
Need advice on how to improve face.
And gym routine to improve my body.
View attachment 2132
View attachment 2133

Your frame is not anything crazy, but girls think that abs = good body, so you don't need to worry much about that. If you want to get serious about the gym, check out r/Fitness's recommended routines. If you're into Powerlifting, then check out 5/3/1. If you're just a BB'er, then check out a PPL split, there are a few on their Wiki/FAQ.

Your mid-face is long, but that's not a death sentence. What's missing now is jaw definition and width. If you're under the age of 21, your jaw will continue to grow, so wait until after that point to look into an implant. If you're older than 21, you may want to send your pics to a Plastic Surgeon that deals with Men's Jawlines, and ask them what they think. They'll probably quote you a number for the surgery, and at that point, you can decide if it's worth it. In regards to non-surgical options, you have pretty much maxed those out, unless you want to start looking into new hairstyles. I don't know about what you can do with African hair besides the traditional buzz cut, I would speak to your barber about potential things to try out.

thats why i have long hair

If you are experiencing balding, speak to your doctor. He'll likely give you an Rx, or if not, you can get on Finasteride

Snapchat 291446840
Snapchat 1426918941

R8 me in better lighting.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
6.93 PSL
Nice shoulders. I'm jealous
I need to start gymcelling tbh, make the most of it while I can. Hopefully skincare will slow down the agepill if not, Botox injections will do.

• +1
I need to start gymcelling tbh, make the most of it while I can. Hopefully skincare will slow down the agepill if not, Botox injections will do.
do you know much how you'd slay in any middle eastern country? Arab JB harems await you should you decide to come here.
You're obviously extreme mentalcel, autist or aspie?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Future Arablite
do you know much how you'd slay in any middle eastern country? Arab JB harems await you should you decide to come here.
You're obviously extreme mentalcel, autist or aspie?
No social circle, idk about that autist part as I've never been to get diagnosed, I've been called weird regularly for a few years though, so there must be something there, especially now that I've spent almost a year in near complete social isolation, my social skills must be at their lowest.

• +1
You're above average. 6/6.5 PSL.

Agepill ? You look like a teenager
Probably because I am one, but I will still age as I get older, and I want that to slow down.

• +1
  • +1
LOL, still young boyo, take care of that hairline too, it looks slightly recessed.
Not much I can do about it tbh, my dad is like Norwood 2/3. I'm saving money for a hair transplant just in case anyways.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 281