Ratings

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Rate this new pictures of me after little bit of maintaining a diet......some girls say me i meed to smile in pics i look intimidating ...i dont give a fuck i do what i like and i said them i dont like to smile in pics and rarely smile

Attachments

• IMG_20190429_105340.jpg
    IMG_20190429_105340.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20190429_105340.jpg
    IMG_20190429_105340.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20190429_105311.jpg
    IMG_20190429_105311.jpg
    758.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20190429_105221.jpg
    IMG_20190429_105221.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20190429_105120.jpg
    IMG_20190429_105120.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 101
Damn no one commenting on my thread ....its over

3 PSL, maybe slightly higher

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and 712127
Curries are godzzzzzzzzz

Dont say this i wont be able to sleep lol
you have good bones, but your facial features fucks it for you. You could probably boost your PSL by quite a lot through various surgeries though

you have good bones, but your facial features fucks it for you. You could probably boost your PSL by quite a lot through various surgeries though...
Doesnt bones handle the all the features of the face eyes lips jaw chin etc

Also bloatminning obviously

But our facial fearures are dependent on the bones then how come they are fucked up i have an asymmetry though
Yeah asymmetry fucks it for you. You probably need rhino, also your jaw looks asymmetrical. Idk to what extent that can be fixed through surgery. Eyes are also a bit fucked, ipd is pretty subhuman. There're surgeries for that but they're risky. All in all, if you maxxed you could probably boost your PSL by 3 points

@FaceandHFD
Yu
Yeah asymmetry fucks it for you. You probably need rhino, also your jaw looks asymmetrical. Idk to what extent that can be fixed through surgery. Eyes are also a bit fucked, ipd is pretty subhuman. There're surgeries for that but they're risky. All in all, if you maxxed you could probably boost your PSL by 3 points
Yup i need rhino but my nose has improved little bit through mewing ngl tbh it has become more sharp but i had seen even gandy also has asymmetry his whole one side of face is higher than the other

@FaceandHFD
Yu

Yup i need rhino but my nose has improved little bit through mewing ngl tbh it has become more sharp but i had seen even gandy also has asymmetry his whole one side of face is higher than the other
Mewing is bullshit bro.

Mewing is bullshit bro.
Then how come my nose has become more sharp and forward ...i know its not due to decrease in facial bloat coz i am still bloated at 16-17%...
B
Btw whats ur advice on soft maxxing i need to do i think i wont go for any surgery except for rhino in the near future

damn all these guys giving you low ass ratings. I lived in india for my whole life an you must be legit one of the best looking older guys i have seen irl in india. you can slay no problem bro

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Absi and Pex1992
damn all these guys giving you low ass ratings. I lived in india for my whole life an you must be legit one of the best looking older guys i have seen irl in india. you can slay no problem bro
Older guys??? I am 25 lol

Older guys??? I am 25 lol
Thanks what I meant, 20+

there are a lot of slayers in my school who mog you but walking on the streets i dont think their are lot of guys who look better than you

This, you are Good enough for India bro

Thanks what I meant, 20+

there are a lot of slayers in my school who mog you but walking on the streets i dont think their are lot of guys who look better than you
Lot of slayers ...u mean indian guys ....where u from???

Lot of slayers ...u mean indian guys ....where u from???
Tamil nadu. I go to an international school so we got guys all over and some are indian. However excluding school i never see any good looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
This, you are Good enough for India bro
Thx appreciate that still i want to looksmax and stand with the white people ...there is nothing to feel shy about that white people are more good looking compared to the other races by white i mean europe america medditerrian area latino north of africa
Tamil nadu. I go to an international school so we got guys all over and some are indian. However excluding school i never see any good looking guys
Dont feel bad maybe south indians are not so good in terms of looks so u think so u havent seen in ur streets more gl than me

Thx appreciate that still i want to looksmax and stand with the white people ...there is nothing to feel shy about that white people are more good looking compared to the other races by white i mean europe america medditerrian area latino north of africa

Dont feel bad maybe south indians are not so good in terms of looks so u think so u havent seen in ur streets more gl than me
Yeah North Indians are so good looking (especially Kashmir Guys)
Also can you shave your sideburns? I feel like you will look better without them

• +1
Also can you shave your sideburns? I feel like you will look better without them
I just had my trim 10 days before lol
Although not all north indians are good looking you can say 2 out of 10 are some what above average ...its tough to find gl guy on the streets in india.

is that u in your profile pic

I just had my trim 10 days before lol
I feel you bro, both of us Arabs and Indians have strong hair genetics
Shaving your beard at Night then it comes back the second morning is so Provocative
However Good Luck bro

Not psl, normie rating.

• +1
no @Absi not u
Ok. bro...btw u didnt answer me u said the people who are gl in ur school are they indians or from other countries as u said u dont see gl people on streets

Ok. bro...btw u didnt answer me u said the people who are gl in ur school are they indians or from other countries as u said u dont see gl people on streets
indians but not south indians. I get mogged a lot in school even though im like the only white guy

Not psl, normie rating.
I found his young days photo with short black hairs can u give hrithik roshan ratings in india .....and where he stands in the west europe and america considering if he was just a normal guy like us and not a celebrity
How
Psl 5/10 in india.
Psl 4.25/10 in other countries.
How Can i ascend to 6 psl overall with softmaxing if i go by ur ratings or its not.possible

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 70
damn lucky guy
Thanks bro, but you're almost Chadlite in my eyes, just with thicker eyebrows you will become a Chadlite
I found his young days photo with short black hairs can u give hrithik roshan ratings in india .....and where he stands in the west europe and america considering if he was just a normal guy like us and not a celebrity
How

How Can i ascend to 6 psl overall with softmaxing if i go by ur ratings or its not.possible
He don't look so good here, also it's hard to rate him from that angle

Thanks bro, but you're almost Chadlite in my eyes, just with thicker eyebrows you will become a Chadlite

You living in india?

This

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 38
North Africa

He's eye colour Haloes Him hard, also he is a Chadlite in the west
We both have sams eye colour and even it haloes me hard
North Africa

He's eye colour Haloes Him hard, also he is a Chadlite in the west
and of course a Chad in India
But he has asymmetrical eyes.

@Absi you think i can be chad in india?

Really? He's eye colour is Green and yours Looks like hazel

Yes you can
Nope he has hazel green eyes same like mine like brown rings with green colour at the center ...in some lightening mine also looks green
Are his eyes asymmetrical

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 26
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: Absi
All your features are great.But they're all asymetrical,so they're ruined.

• +1
All your features are great.But they're all asymetrical,so they're ruined.
kinda my one side of face is hIgher than the other just like david gandy type of asymmetry

8-9/10 in india
6.5-7.5/10 in the west