Ratings

you have a very rapist eye area and these arent even your worst pics tbh

Attachments

• IMG_20190429_184504.JPG
    IMG_20190429_184504.JPG
    398.1 KB · Views: 25
You can't fix an asymmetrical face without surgery. Only women can do it, they can use makeup to give the illusion of symmetry, but it depends how bad the asymmetry is.
How Can i ascend to 6 psl overall with softmaxing if i go by ur ratings or its not.possible

The only way you can ascend is if you become a trans, this way you can use makeup to hide your imperfections, like asymmetry.

you mog Ahaan Panday

you mog Ahaan Panday
ahaan pandey looks cute not hot ...i dont know why many adore him
You can't fix an asymmetrical face without surgery. Only women can do it, they can use makeup to give the illusion of symmetry, but it depends how bad the asymmetry is.

The only way you can ascend is if you become a trans, this way you can use makeup to hide your imperfections, like asymmetry.
U mean growing a beard or something and using make up under eyes to hide dark circles

It's because of age group too dude. Cute people attract many teenagers. I consider myself cute and I can get girls from 12-18 since those girls are the ones who prefer cute or younger looking guys. Where as older looking guys/girls prefer hot people. This is from my personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It's because of age group too dude. Cute people attract many teenagers. I consider myself cute and I can get girls from 12-18 since those girls are the ones who prefer cute or younger looking guys. Where as older looking guys/girls prefer hot people. This is from my personal experience.
good post bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Pex1992
Cute people remain cute even when they turn 30 or 35 u can just tell by looking at their face i have seen many people celebrities who were cute back in tjeri teen days but also now they dont have that hot vibe in their face

In India probably 5 or even 6 heck.

In the eyes of society? 3/10

• +1
Reactions: G O D
No
Cute people remain cute even when they turn 30 or 35 u can just tell by looking at their face i have seen many people celebrities who were cute back in tjeri teen days but also now they dont have that hot vibe in their face
Like who?

Yes. How society views men.
I am respected by my most people in society although my career is fucked up due to over obsession with looks running 24 hours in my head

ahaan pandey looks cute not hot ...i dont know why many adore him

U mean growing a beard or something and using make up under eyes to hide dark circles
No, your jaw asymmetry isn't that noticeable, your eye area is your biggest failo.

Eye area flaws:
Low PFL
Bad distance between pupils to vertical midface length ratio
Asymmetry
Bad eye shape

You can't fix these flaws without risky surgeries. The only way you can improve your eye area without surgery is to use a lot of makeup.

I
No, your jaw asymmetry isn't that noticeable, your eye area is your biggest failo.

Eye area flaws:
Low PFL
Bad distance between pupils to vertical midface length ratio
Asymmetry
Bad eye shape

You can't fix these flaws without risky surgeries. The only way you can improve your eye area without surgery is to use a lot of makeup.
I almost have compact midface ratio in between 0.9 to 1

Mogged to the moon and back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-184531.png
    Screenshot_20190429-184531.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 32
He looks old dude cuz of the beard and the wrinkles he isn't cute. He was handsome before

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
He looks old dude cuz of the beard and the wrinkles he isn't cute. He was handsome before
nope u r wrong he was considered cute indian girls are more into the cute baby face type than the handsome hunk type thatsy him and ranbir kapoor have more sex appeal than hrithik roshan and john abraham ...i have day to day interactions with many girls and see it clearly

I am respected by my most people in society although my career is fucked up due to over obsession with looks running 24 hours in my head
Which career?

nope u r wrong he was considered cute indian girls are more into the cute baby face type than the handsome hunk type thatsy him and ranbir kapoor have more sex appeal than hrithik roshan and john abraham ...i have day to day interactions with many girls and see it clearly
He was cute in his young age dude but in his present photo he looks handsome

Which career?
Software engineering ...although i still have a gut feeling that i can stand back again ...i used to be good in studies too ...
He was cute in his young age dude but in his present photo he looks handsome
i am telling u that there is a thin line between that he does have that brite raw macho appeal like u can say hrithik or arjun rampal ...he has a very high trust face and its due to the beard he looks some what good...he looks not so good when he is clean shaven now coz cute guys dont age gracefully which is also the lookism philosophy

Last edited:
Software engineering ...although i still have a gut feeling that i can stand back again ...i used to be good in studies too ...

i am telling u that there is a thin line between that he does have that brite raw macho appeal like u can say hrithik or arjun rampal ...he has a very high trust face and its due to the beard he looks some what good...he looks not so good when he is clean shaven now coz cute guys dont age gracefully which is also the lookism philosophy
You are wrong. People who don't put effort in maintaining their looks become bad looking in future

@KrissKross
You are wrong. People who don't put effort in maintaining their looks become bad looking in future
But still my thinking is most of the cute baby face boys cant look brute masculine high T slayers in any time of their life span...ya there are exceptions