Ratios are an utter cope

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
In general ratios are a terrible way of measuring the harmony of your face. Unless your ratios deviate far from the norm they are borderline meaningless.

2725266 mirin compact midface
2725267 mirin insane masc fwhr

Ian Somerhalder has a death tier FWHR of 1.74 and Midface ratio of 0.82 but his face still looks sufficiently wide and compacf

Ratios actually mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Its called facial harmony. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth,
ridiculous jaw flare and small nose.

Images   2023 02 21T220955055

Zayn Malik is another example. He has subhuman 58-59mm IPD and a horrible es ratio which is offset by his small skull and long pfl. It's not just a few ratios that determine everything in the face. Efron, Lowe all have below average-sub par ratios.Zac Efron has 58.7mm ipd and 0.41 es ratio and he still manages to be chad.

On the other hand here is someone with almost perfect ratios

2475515 portrait handsome man profile face creation virtual d character avatar white backgroun

His IPD, ES ratio, Lip width and FWHR are all in the ideal ranges but his skull still looks narrow and face unimpressive because of his features. Having unique and striking features is way important than having muh good ratios.

Good features/bones>>>>Good ratios

So please my dear autists stop measuring your face with calipers and making threads asking users if they are ideal because the truth is the facial harmony and beauty is way too complex to be quantified and limited to a few measurements and facial landmarks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 케이제이, anthony111553, NERG_72 and 25 others
CF70BB7F F564 4903 BAB1 3BACEE2F7EC2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt and 7 others
going by fwhr Jack Ma is the most attractive man on the planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, bleachmaxxer69, mogstars and 20 others
No reacts

Sad upset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 24444
Retard

you’re looking at one ratio in isolation. somerhalders ratios overall aren’t that bad

also angles matter too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others
What did Sommerhalder do, his face actually looked long when he was younger

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Retard

you’re looking at one ratio in isolation. somerhalders ratios overall aren’t that bad
His midface, IPD, FWHR, upper lip to lower lip, Chin to philtrum, ESR and EME are all below average

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
u posted someone with “ideal ratios” and his es is literally 0.505

what a stupid nigger you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, cmybk, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
His midface, IPD, FWHR, his upper lip to lower lip, Chin to philtrum, ESR and EME are all below average
can’t remember off the top of my head all his ratios and angles but they’re well above average. combine this with favorable phenotype, strong dimorphism and low bodyfat and he’s gonna be good loooking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Jason Voorhees
Delete this post it’s not too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16275, FrenchChad and 4 others
even I'm not autistic enough to quantify attraction by numbers.

attraction is mostly harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
u posted someone with “ideal ratios” and his es is literally 0.505

what a stupid nigger you are
IPD: 54.86mm (average from 3 pictures i used - u can find them below)
Pupil-lip ratio: 61.98mm
Total midface lenght (brows to lip): 67.25mm
Midface ratio: 0.885 (average from these 3 pictures)

1604273 1578752443342
1604274 1578752460083
1604275 1578752473391

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
IPD: 54.86mm (average from 3 pictures i used - u can find them below)
Pupil-lip ratio: 61.98mm
Total midface lenght (brows to lip): 67.25mm
Midface ratio: 0.885 (average from these 3 pictures)

View attachment 2086193View attachment 2086196View attachment 2086197
Somethalder is chadlite anyway but i already explained how he’s not bad looking due to other ratios

Why do you think there’s such huge deviation in midface ratio in good looking people? Because it’s not that meaningful for harmony
also it’s mainly due to his poor es that his midface ratio is bad, he covers up cheekbone width with his hairstyle so es looks better. Please use your brain nigger!

Just use common sense bro. You can look at someone and see that their forehead is too big, eyes are too wide and etc.
That's what I'm trying to say with this thread. Your perception is more important than raw numbers.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I have a theory that says you need ratios to be normie but bones to be mogger.

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy and Jason Voorhees
You think he doesn't look good?
He does. He is a gigachad I'm just saying raw numbers and ratios are not very important

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
That's what I'm trying to say with this thread. Your perception is more important than raw numbers.
Numbers=perception

Put all the bitches you find good looking side by side and see how their ratios are similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, garoupilled_, GetShrekt and 2 others
I'm convinced you can quantify beauty with high accuracy, it's just a little more complicated than measuring one or two ratios. The question is also, why do you need to do that? A lot of these ratios you can't really change apart from a lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: User49
even I'm not autistic enough to quantify attraction by numbers.

attraction is mostly harmony.
Ratios actually mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Its called facial harmony.
facial harmony is not some magic unexplainable phenomenon lmfao facial harmony is just how many ratios and angles that a face is in within the ideal of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, garoupilled_, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Numbers=perception

Put all the bitches you find good looking side by side and see how their ratios are similar
Yes. The ideal ratios give you a good idea but they are not the end all be all. You can still have a very harmonious face with unideal ratios if they aren't too bad.

facial harmony is not some magic unexplainable phenomenon lmfao facial harmony is just how many ratios and angles that a face is in within the ideal of
No it's not some magic unexplainable phenomenon. I just explained how Ian and Zayn manage to have harmonious faces in the OP but it's not limited to a few ratios and angles.

Yes. The ideal ratios give you a good idea but they are not the end all be all. You can still have a very harmonious face with unideal ratios if they aren't too bad.
Name someone with bad ratios/angles that is good looking

FWHR is such a cope I'm caging when people talk about it. Unless giga narrow

I do believe in other ratios tho.

Ratios aint suckin my nuts so idc

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Jason Voorhees and User49
FWHR is such a cope I'm caging when people talk about it. Unless giga narrow

I do believe in other ratios tho.
not a cope anymore when you get intimidated by wide faced beasts

itt
Arg

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
not a cope anymore when you get intimidated by wide faced beasts
It can halo you sometimes but it's a cope as a rule. What I mean is that there are much much more important things to worry about. I have a ''decent FWHR'' I just view it as a meme

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Name someone with bad ratios/angles that is good looking
I just did. Most celebrities don't have ideal ratios. Efron, Lowe, Malik, Nozka, Ballou, Leto. The list goes on...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
you don't need to score perfect in every ratio. his ratios are good enough. plus most of his appeal it's his eye area
That's what I'm saying in this thread

It can halo you sometimes but it's a cope as a rule. What I mean is that there are much much more important things to worry about. I have a ''decent FWHR'' I just view it as a meme
you need a shitton of things. variance in humans is so high it's laughable.

I just did. Most celebrities don't have ideal ratios. Efron, Lowe, Malik, Nozka, Ballou, Leto. The list goes on...
Wrong

You’re just looking at 2-3 ratios and assuming that most of their ratios/angles are bad

I can’t be bothered to measure all of those dudes but you’re wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 17872 and the BULL
That's what I'm saying in this thread
yes but they can't be "cope", if he had narrow temples and jaw he would be a nobody. he looks good also because his ratios are good

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and User49
yes but they can't be "cope", if he had narrow temples and jaw he would be a nobody. he looks good also because his ratios are good
+ top tier pheno, angular jaw and high dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Wrong

You’re just looking at 2-3 ratios and assuming that most of their ratios/angles are bad

I can’t be bothered to measure all of those dudes but you’re wrong
Yes, that's what I've been trying to say. All your ratios need not be perfect. They just shouldn't deviate far from the norm.

Yes, that's what I've been trying to say. All your ratios need not be perfect. They just shouldn't deviate far from the norm.
But the most attractive faces have close to ideal ratios

Like cavill, chico and meeks almost have perfect ratios/angles

ratios aren’t just es and midface too bruv

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 26678 and Acne Victim
2725266_mirin_compact_midface-png.2086157

Wtf is this measurement? He doesn't have a 0.82 midface ratio, u crazy nigga?

Cavill and Chico have ideal ratios yes but a few of Meek's ratios are off.
Images   2023 02 21T225940161

Hexum's IPD is bit narrow from the average

Images   2023 02 21T230047657

Jason Lewis's midface is longer than average

Images   2023 02 21T230322551

Kakonge's eyes are too wide

Images   2023 02 21T230409111

Attachments

• images - 2023-02-21T230047.657.jpeg
    images - 2023-02-21T230047.657.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: User49
Who said all your ratios need to be perfect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Artemis
Cavill and Chico have ideal ratios yes but a few of Meek's ratios are off.
View attachment 2086247

Hexum's IPD is bit narrow from the average

View attachment 2086250

Jason Lewis's midface is longer than average

View attachment 2086253

Kakonge's eyes are too wide

View attachment 2086254
HAHAHAHHAAH i actually laughed

meeks has basically perfect ratios and angles only a few unideal ones

Ratios are a range, hexums eye spacing is ideal

ye jason midface is a bit longer than ideal, not a big deal most of his ratios are ideal

last one about kakonges is fucking retarded niggers have wider es than caucasians jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
In general ratios are a terrible way of measuring the harmony of your face. Unless your ratios deviate far from the norm they are borderline meaningless.

View attachment 2086157View attachment 2086160

Ian Somerhalder has a death tier FWHR of 1.74 and Midface ratio of 0.82 but his face still looks sufficiently wide and compacf

Ratios actually mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Its called facial harmony. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth,
ridiculous jaw flare and small nose.

View attachment 2086154

Zayn Malik is another example. He has subhuman 58-59mm IPD and a horrible es ratio which is offset by his small skull and long pfl. It's not just a few ratios that determine everything in the face. Efron, Lowe all have below average-sub par ratios.Zac Efron has 58.7mm ipd and 0.41 es ratio and he still manages to be chad.

On the other hand here is someone with almost perfect ratios

View attachment 2086152

His IPD, ES ratio, Lip width and FWHR are all in the ideal ranges but his skull still looks narrow and face unimpressive because of his features. Having unique and striking features is way important than having muh good ratios.

Good features/bones>>>>Good ratios

So please my dear autists stop measuring your face with calipers and making threads asking users if they are ideal because the truth is the facial harmony and beauty is way too complex to be quantified and limited to a few measurements and facial landmarks.
Dude, there is NOTHING WORSE than bad ratios.

Because ratios are literally like HALF of the harmony. And HARMONY >>> ALL.

Lol, tell him about "ratios do not matter":
f871b19ca6be7c057e45d1f4f99d7bf5--eye-shapes-html.jpg

es-ratio...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and Lawton88

Features can influence how your ratios are perceived on the face. Just look at these pics

1616399 ALAN MTG
1616401 MODEL 1 MTG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Lawton88