Ratios are an utter cope

yep, es ratio can kinda be frauded through either covering cheekbones with hair (look at barrett for example) or trying to get longer brows
We are the same page then. What are you arguing about you dense mofo.

HAHAHAHHAAH i actually laughed

meeks has basically perfect ratios and angles only a few unideal ones

Ratios are a range, hexums eye spacing is ideal
His eye spacing looks ideal because of his brows but they are not.
ye jason midface is a bit longer than ideal, not a big deal most of his ratios are ideal
Again it doesn't look bad because of his jaw
last one about kakonges is fucking retarded niggers have wider es than caucasians jfl
Exactly. Blacks have wider IPDs which is normal for them and doesn't deviate far from the norm

Dude, there is NOTHING WORSE than bad ratios.

Because ratios are literally like HALF of the harmony. And HARMONY >>> ALL.

Lol, tell him about "ratios do not matter":
f871b19ca6be7c057e45d1f4f99d7bf5--eye-shapes-html.jpg

es-ratio...

Death tier IPD and due to having a narrow top of nose bridge his eyebrows cant save him. I have seen a few people with just a little wider IPD than him be saved by a prominent top of nose bridge and eyebrows though.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
We are the same page then. What are you arguing about you dense mofo.
No you’re acting like es ratio and midfaceare the only ratios that matters

anyway by frauding you’re making those ratios be perceived better, which is what matters a lot

if you’re actual lower third is small relative to facial height and midface, you can’t really fraud it

you can’t fraud unideal gonial angle

bigonial width

etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
His eye spacing looks ideal because of his brows but they are not.
Not on pc but i heavily doubt his eye spacing isn’t ideal

No way their IPD measurements are that small. Mine is 6.4cm as measured by doctor, looks just proportional and I have one of the smallest faces I have ever seen in reality. Defo smaller than Zayn's for that matter. These peeps just have ginormous heads making their IPD look closer set.

Ratios is most important factor

Balanced thirds means beauty by default

Ratios > features

Good ratios make u generic GL with broad appeal

Es ratio and IPD are generally considered to be the most important measurements. Since they form the inner 'U' of the face
No you’re acting like es ratio and midfaceare the only ratios that matters

anyway by frauding you’re making those ratios be perceived better, which is what matters a lot

if you’re actual lower third is small relative to facial height and midface, you can’t really fraud it

you can’t fraud unideal gonial angle

bigonial width

etc

Es ratio and IPD are generally considered to be the most important measurements. Since they form the inner 'U' of the face
ye es ratio is very important if u deviate too far u can prob never be gl. for example
there isn’t a single gl person with wide set eyes. closer set eyes are possible
for
men tho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
how is zayns ipd bad? He is shorter so a smaller ipd is sufficient

ye es ratio is very important if u deviate too far u can prob never be gl. for example
there isn’t a single gl person with wide set eyes. closer set eyes are possible
for
men tho
What ?
There is infinitely more attractive people with wide-set eyes/wide ipd than with close-set eyes/narrow ipd.
62d3e21633f5cc5f74f0cd978f781f38

Jeremy Meeks 1200x1200
2660494 114F225B B5F4 4798 A741 617F1D864343
2338967 Sean OPry
1851053 BF3896DA 1D6F 4C6C 827B 2D9ECB2DA4C4
1973247 7c36aa1f3ebde9986e041164fd4777fa
2445287 deliwhatever

Note : Young Barrett was on the higher side of the ES before fillers and O'pry have 69mm IPD (dolphin measurement) and a very high intercantal distance (almost two eyeball apart !).

Most psl gods who are praised by everyone here have relatively wide IPD, there is much more outliers above 0.47 than below 0.43.
Not even mentioning that closer-set eyes makes the midface appear longer which have a more negative effect on overall harmony.

• +1
Reactions: User49
What ?
There is infinitely more attractive people with wide-set eyes/wide ipd than with close-set eyes.
View attachment 2209784

View attachment 2209772View attachment 2209774View attachment 2209776View attachment 2209779View attachment 2209780View attachment 2209782

Note : Young Barrett was on the higher side of the ES before fillers and O'pry have 69mm IPD (dolphin measurement) and a very high intercantal distance (almost two eyeball apart !).

Most psl gods who are praised by everyone here have relatively wide IPD, there is much more outliers above 0.47 than below 0.43.
Not even mentioning that closer-set eyes makes the midface appear longer which have a more negative effect on overall harmony.
meeks has 0.46 es
o pry has high icd but wide face offsets it so his es is 0.46-0.47

barrett’s face is too wide which makes his es 0.44
gandy has 0.48 or something but his icd is fine because his medial pfl is so long

and reminder
IMG 1404

and close set imo is 0.45

but 0.46 mogs all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Ah, yes, the classic 'exceptions disprove the rule' stupidity.
Delete shit thread OP you're a mod

• +1
Reactions: OverCoper
Also how the fuck is 1.74 FWHR death tier?

meeks has 0.46 es
o pry has high icd but wide face offsets it so his es is 0.46-0.47

barrett’s face is too wide which makes his es 0.44
gandy has 0.48 or something but his icd is fine because his medial pfl is so long

and reminder
View attachment 2209787

and close set imo is 0.45

but 0.46 mogs all
I insisted on intercantal distance because it offsets the effect of the es ratio to the human eye at some extent.
O'pry's eyes still look decently wide from front, his bizygo doesn't totally offset his very high icd :
2f5529fc8f77361c6a0b19e267e1201a  sean opry beautiful men

Barret on the pic that i have linked have around 0.49
Here is a morph with 0.45 of him :
1851054 155A7F86 9774 4DD8 9C29 7C6413A2B07B

Both Dellisola and Konstantinyos have a ICD higher than one eye apart, and they both looks insanely good.
Bonus :
3353561 images 1

Oh and by the way all of them have abive average ipd.
So saying that "there isn't any gl mens with wide-set eyes" is absolutely cope, sure 0.46 ESR is ideal but the PSL penalty from having a ESR higher than 0.47 is much more low than the one from having a esr lower than 0.45 (and close-set really start at 0.44 imo, 0.45 looks normal usually).

As for the importance of the ICD this is why thecel despite having the same (doesn't remind the exact measurement but it was sub 0.42) esr as marko jaric doesn't look as bad.
1770337 Photo on 4 26 20 at 548 PM

Both offlines and irl i have seen much more attractive people with wide-set eyes (they often look high iq and can look sometimes exotic) than with close-set eyes.
To be honest i don't know any cyclops who slay but i know few legit dolphins who manage to do well with girls.

• +1
It does not matter if you have great features but it matter if you dont have them.. for exmp Longmidface looks bad if you dont have wide jaw support. Those longfaced boneless dudes would benefit from smaller midface. Good midface ratios will never cuck you.

I insisted on intercantal distance because it offsets the effect of the es ratio to the human eye at some extent.
O'pry's eyes still look decently wide from front, his bizygo doesn't totally offset his very high icd : View attachment 2209806
Barret on the pic that i have linked have around 0.49
Here is a morph with 0.45 of him : View attachment 2209799
Both Dellisola and Konstantinyos have a ICD higher than one eye apart, and they both looks insanely good.
Bonus : View attachment 2209814

Oh and by the way all of them have abive average ipd.
So saying that "there isn't any gl mens with wide-set eyes" is absolutely cope, sure 0.46 ESR is ideal but the PSL penalty from having a ESR higher than 0.47 is much more low than the one from having a esr lower than 0.45 (and close-set really start at 0.44 imo, 0.45 looks normal usually).

As for the importance of the ICD this is why thecel despite having the same (doesn't remind the exact measurement but it was sub 0.42) esr as marko jaric doesn't look as bad.
View attachment 2209798

Both offlines and irl i have seen much more attractive people with wide-set eyes (they often look high iq and can look sometimes exotic) than with close-set eyes.
To be honest i don't know any cyclops who slay but i know few legit dolphins who manage to do well with girls.
o pry icd is still a flaw and when u change ipd only medial pfl is still the same so it looks fucked

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
o pry icd is still a flaw and when u change ipd only medial pfl is still the same so it looks fucked
Maybe, but not a flaw that prevent him from being good looking (in fact it contributes to his uniqueness although he would look better with a lower ICD) as you suggested in the message that i was answering to.
Yes you're right for the morph, even with a lower pfl it would look less appealing tho

• +1
Shit thread. Sounds like you’ve lost the plot

There are so many ratios that you didn’t consider even features such as a shit hairline can be converted to ratios if you are smart enough. The face is purely ratios and can be broken down mathematically

In general ratios are a terrible way of measuring the harmony of your face. Unless your ratios deviate far from the norm they are borderline meaningless.

View attachment 2086157View attachment 2086160

Ian Somerhalder has a death tier FWHR of 1.74 and Midface ratio of 0.82 but his face still looks sufficiently wide and compacf

Ratios actually mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Its called facial harmony. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth,
ridiculous jaw flare and small nose.

View attachment 2086154

Zayn Malik is another example. He has subhuman 58-59mm IPD and a horrible es ratio which is offset by his small skull and long pfl. It's not just a few ratios that determine everything in the face. Efron, Lowe all have below average-sub par ratios.Zac Efron has 58.7mm ipd and 0.41 es ratio and he still manages to be chad.

On the other hand here is someone with almost perfect ratios

View attachment 2086152

His IPD, ES ratio, Lip width and FWHR are all in the ideal ranges but his skull still looks narrow and face unimpressive because of his features. Having unique and striking features is way important than having muh good ratios.

Good features/bones>>>>Good ratios

So please my dear autists stop measuring your face with calipers and making threads asking users if they are ideal because the truth is the facial harmony and beauty is way too complex to be quantified and limited to a few measurements and facial landmarks.
I agree 80% but ESR has a significant impact and to me the most (and probably only important) BY FAR is facial thirds, it greatly affects the look your face gives, the other ones are probably cope tier