- I don't drink bottled water cause of flurodie content

- I don't brush my teeth with toothpaste, cause it's toxic

-I don't shower or use deodorant to lure femoids with pheromones

-I actually don't brush my teeth at all, because of more pheromones

- I don't eat fruits, cause fructose causes fatty liver disease

- I sleep on the ground for perfect posture

- I hardmew even when sleeping

- Tbh tbh I would be a male model if I mewed from birth

- When I get sick, I don't get meds, but go out in the sun to absorb vitamin D for immune, especially through my subathing balls

- If'd eaten bull testicles every day growing up, I would be 7 feet tall and 170kg

- Not eating 100%RDA @ all micros on cronometer stunted my growth. Now i turned out to be 5'9" instead of 6'6" even tho my dad is 5'7"

- My mom not powerlifting during pregnancy, especially deadlifting at least double her bodyweight gave me low prenatal T. fuck that bitch tbh

- My peanut brain parents feeding me toxic plants during my baby years gave me anti nutrients that prevented absorption of key minerals. I would have double the sleleton size

- I don't use electronic devices because they fuck with your brain. Just lol if you have a wifi in 2019

- I go to sleep when the sun goes down and I wake up at sunrise for perfect for perfect circadian rythm

- I challenge people to fights to boost my testosterone

- I don't train at the gym as there aint no barbells in nature, instead i train calisthenics with hood niggaz at the playground

- Never listened to music my entire life, jfl at your subhuman dopamine system.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN BECAUSE YOU WERE DESTINED TO BE. NO FALIM GUM FOR YOUR MIDFACE LENGTH. NO MK677 FOR HEIGHT

NO ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR GENETICS
SV3RIGE GANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
also lol pheromones like some bitch is going to smell your smelly ass teeth and just then decide to fuck you
genes>all
you are actually fucking retarded, you can have the best genetics ever and if you mouth breathe and consume gmo veggie oils and grain fed meat all your life you WILL get fucked up and will turn out incel. look up weston price and realize how retarded your gene """theory""" is bruh

fucking this

you eat:

See the source image
Image result for eggs
See the source image
See the source image

you take this:

Image result for vitamin K2
9.jpg
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

you look like this:

View attachment 157140

chad eats:

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

chad takes this:

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
\

chad looks like this:

View attachment 157144
kind of a fallacy here bruv, why the fuck would shit like cocaine and marijuana significantly affect your looks? its not about what soccer moms think is healthy vs unhealthy, its about how your biochemistry ACTUALLY works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
SV3RIGE GANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
also lol pheromones like some bitch is going to smell your smelly ass teeth and just then decide to fuck you

you are actually fucking retarded, you can have the best genetics ever and if you mouth breathe and consume gmo veggie oils and grain fed meat all your life you WILL get fucked up and will turn out incel. look up weston price and realize how retarded your gene """theory""" is bruh

Ohoh we have another peanut

• Hmm...
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Op you forgot the latest and greatest

prod_17721060812

This will pull your maxilla down (forward) due to gravity while you sleep

Lemme find the thread

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Tryhard copers BTFO
Based thread tbh tbh
But i dont agree with mk it can help if you are still pubescent or in early adult years tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I legit do some of this shit or would do it in the future (like wife powerlifting only if its a son) jfl

Genetics is cope.

Prenatal T is more important

my bad for going too high effort on the posts I guess
He's just a normie wannabe retard that thinks he can get value/status here by acting all cool and smart.

jfl at everyone who read the first 2 lines & then replied

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
teeth extraction and certain orthondotics devices (where a strong force is directly applied against the growth direction) can indeed fuck your jaw up according to studies.

rest is cope imho. its not like chad had a different eating habits

the whole discussion is neurotic anyway since it eventually doesnt matter what happened in the past. whether that was genetic or environment totally doesn not matter. if you want to believe its environment (cope) then do it. it wont change anything. what done is done.

the only thing that matters is how you want to deal with the situation.

1, you do nothing and move on

2. you do nothing and keep crying how not mewing fucked up your face

3. you push your tongue against your roof of your mouth (so basically doing nothing) and hope for wonder

4. you get jaw surgery and look how far it gets you. some legit improve from this some not so much. it is how it is.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
Take a second and realize that genes themselves are ultimately a product of the environment and that at the highest point of view, everything is simply environment.
Of course environment is king. Genes are just sets of instructions. If I could send little nanobots into your body to manipulate your body chemistry at will (don't even think about it I already patented it) then I could override all your genetic instructions. A bad enough environment will kill anybody. I agree with your example except for the mouth breathing part, I've seen some solid evidence that indicates how destructive consistent mouthbreathing is for development. However, that isn't even close to the worst environment you can think of lol. Imagine you grew up only eating white rice and nothing else, you would be several inches shorter than you could have been as just one example. Another one is mentalceling - they did a study on rats where the rats were put as baby rats (JFL) into a "home" with mean rats that bit them and abused them and shit and they found that the rats literally developed brain structures in response that made them perceive social interaction as dangerous. When they switched the rats into homes with nice rats, those structures gradually began to fade.
Organisms are above all ADAPTABLE. Good seed planted into the tundra will not grow, but plant the same seed in a fertile field and it can become a massive plant.
Legit. genetics are simply the byproduct of surviving a certain environment. For example; if your ancestors were all swimmers and developed broad shoulders you’re genetically going to have them. You could Looksmax and try to bless your offspring if you do the things that’s discussed here. Adaptation is key and is why FacePulling at soft rates for a long period of time could work

extremely based, thread. @thinwhiteduke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
daily reminder environment blah blah blah ME EPIGENETICS
IS COPE
ur life is mostly ur gene quality as simple as that
71f 2