READ IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

9898nuggets

9898nuggets

Iron
Ya lachowski MOGS your entire bloodline, So what?? You can't live his life or anyones life so why care to bother . You and any chad will die with the same regret of leaving parents, wife and kids and no soul will die with a regret of not having a bodycount of 400 or being top 0.01% in any field. Life is unfair for everyone just like how you are blessed or cursed with anything be it parents, friends, LMS etc. It is similar to rolling a dice with 6 faces but in life you have infinite possibilities of scenarios and these scenarios are peoples projections.

Say now you have looksmaxxed to a chad, but you still get MOGED by other chads. It is a cycle just like everything in life where you will never be happy with what you have .
Teen has hands, legs amputated after flu-like symptoms turn out to be rare infection l GMA
P

the other day, I saw this video of a boy who was living a normal life having his life turn a 180. Amputated his limbs and barely survived. You know how brutal that is.

In a game of snake and ladder, it does not matter how you start but how you finish similar to life. Just try to Cherish the blessings( the ladders) and ignore the curses (the snake) . After all you have been dealt with what you have and do your best in making the right decisions.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, lilxder2 and 4 others
A lot of niggas dont realize how fortunate they are to be born in a situation where they dont have to work in a sweatshop for 16 hours every day

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and chosen-one
I just want pussy and love it’s that simple

is 6'3 and 6.25 psl good enough? I cry everyday I wont come close to Gandy

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
The Trojan war was started by a pussy
You underestimate its power

Not saying you are wrong. But you can't just tell men to "don't care about getting laid". It's a natural wish. It's a natural need

Yea, i agree.

It depends on the type of perspective people have about these current crisis's. Like the market, In every crisis there is a opportunity. Its honestly in my opinion a great profit or opportunity to be on the fighting side of injustice. But whether your actually doing good depends of how far you cultivate your mental and moral precision, as your choices cant be delusional "right" .

I think many share similar feelings. When discussing blackpilled truths, i dont think people do it with the expectation that the world will change for the better, or that women will become less hypergamous, or that men will stop being so beta or toxically masculine.

Its moreso about personally profiting on the say sos. Improving as a being and gaining a more introspective level of profit. If we break down this world into code, everything that is done has to be categorized and written. So i dont think deeds totally vanish or anything (technically energy cannot be created or destroyed).

Its a risky gamble as nobody knows what will happen when we die. I could be saying all of this for nothing. But on the other hand what im doing also could impact my future karma. Regardless, its still better to invest than to just let the crisis take me out.

So turn the example you used into a metaphorical aspect. instead of sitting down with your limbs cut, socially cripped, its better to actually be apart of something. Even if its on the laptop or something. Thats also why id encourage people to stop shitposting or trolling too much. Turn the waste of time into something even slightly significant and start making an impact online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 9898nuggets