Reminder about people who have sex

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
people who have sex were never incels at any point. their genetics and lifestyles were wired in such way that they would get laid.

they were born to suceed, lived in such way that they would suceed and eventually suceeded.

they didnt magcally ascend when they were 20, 22, 25 30 etc. their entire lives were building up to that.

"NT" people, spent every single second of their life since they were born being NT annd they never even realized it.

the fact that im aware of these things means that its over for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, vermillioncorefan, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
I lost my v card at 20 tho, was incel through my teens

Though I get laid regularly nowadays, I had a dry spell that lasted for years. And I'm neurotypical. So in general, you're right, but there are exceptions.

Though I get laid regularly nowadays, I had a dry spell that lasted for years. And I'm neurotypical. So in general, you're right, but there are exceptions.
no exceptions in my country sadly

people who have sex were never incels at any point. their genetics and lifestyles were wired in such way that they would get laid.

they were born to suceed, lived in such way that they would suceed and eventually suceeded.

they didnt magcally ascend when they were 20, 22, 25 30 etc. their entire lives were building up to that.

"NT" people, spent every single second of their life since they were born being NT annd they never even realized it.

the fact that im aware of these things means that its over for me.
i’m incel cuz i’m not having sex this very second prove me wrong