Results from catfishing as a girl on tinder. This is my competition!

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Here are the best and worst guys that i found within 2 days of heavy swiping. I had 99+ likes within the first 10 minutes.

This was the girl:

The high tier guys/chads

The poor dudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike, Life-Fuel-Seeker, 5'8manlet and 31 others
LOL AT THE POOR DUDES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, 5'8manlet, TheMewingBBC and 36 others
145 fucking above average. i'm not gonna Scroll that son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 5143 and 14 others

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
How do foids choose? The chads look all the same I couldnt choose between them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5802, Mateusz74 and 35 others
How can a curry compete with these handsome white bois???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Life-Fuel-Seeker, Deleted member 5802 and 14 others
holy fuck, its over. so many chadlites and chads, where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, FutureMogger, Shubham4894 and 21 others
Thats a lot of chads !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Morpheus, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and TheAscendedOne
I will never mog these Chads it's over. They look so good and there are so many of them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, AlmostAnIncel, EverythingMattersCel and 23 others
Here are the best and worst guys that i found within 2 days of heavy swiping. I had 99+ likes within the first 10 minutes.

This was the girl:

The high tier guys/chads

The poor dudes

So many chadlites damn
But cant belive that they like this girl you posted. Weird. Maybe you larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, FutureMogger, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
That Becky probably looks even more subhuman under all that makeup and she is just few phone taps away from getting all those Chads. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5802, EverythingMattersCel and 16 others
yjAvTY6l.jpg

This thread is suifuel for many men

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, EverythingMattersCel, Bluepill and 13 others
Over for Zürichcels

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Kade, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Bluepill, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and TheAscendedOne
That Becky probably looks even more subhuman under all that makeup and she is just few phone taps away from getting all those Chads. JFL
most men would fuck anything that moves

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Zygos4Life, Bluepill and 11 others
Her looksmatch drowned in gallons and gallons of water
Years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, EverythingMattersCel, 5'8manlet and 13 others
most men would fuck anything that moves
I dont think that the chads liked this girl. OP didnt even swipe on them yet. Else it would show "its a match" or no?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 2012, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I dont think that the chads liked this girl. OP didnt even swipe on them yet. Else it would show "its a match" or no?
u right, he prolly swiped on all zurich

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and .👽.
I'm sure some of them definitely a chadfish

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 5632, Marsiere214 and 7 others
so many chads. no wonder i only match with ugly bitches and fat ones

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, EverythingMattersCel, Zygos4Life and 12 others
They better reject her hard

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214 and 3 others
@Hopelessmofoker actually 100+ above average or high tier normie isn't a lot for a whole city since i bet Zurich isn't more than 80 km

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1751, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I'm deleting tinder rn

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and MusicMaxxingMidget
Now in todays generation girls are glued on to their phones and get all the attention they need on the internet. They have unrealistic high standards of what men should look like and what they deserve and will reject you if you don't fill their unrealistic standards.The reality is social media destroyed our chances even more.This is the reason why your incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, PrisonMike, Mateusz74 and 23 others
Now in todays generation girls are glued on to their phones and get all the attention they need on the internet. They have unrealistic high standards of what men should look like and what they deserve and will reject you if you don't fill their unrealistic standards.The reality is social media destroyed our chances even more.This is the reason why your incel
No most average guys have gfs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
modern hypergamy is Indeed doomed to the core.
But he only swiped 2 days. That

No most average guys have gfs
2 days of heavy swiping is enough to do the majority.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
"girl" She looks 37ish. What age did you state for her?

5aSqUxq.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2012, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Its true that i did not match with all of the best chads, but with most of the high tier normies/chadlites. 20 of them even wrote me first.
The problem is that after running out of likes, i just started to swipe left on all guys. So i dont have a accurate match statistic.
But im 100% sure, within 1-2 days on tinder it is absolutely no problem for that "24yr old girl" to get fucked by a tall handsome chadlite or chad.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Hero of the Imperium, GordonFreeman and 2 others
jfl this nigga's name is almost incel

s0jr1sVl.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6512, Mediocre Normalfag and 47 others
Its true that i did not match with all of the best chads, but with most of the high tier normies/chadlites. 20 of them even wrote me first.
The problem is that after running out of likes, i just started to swipe left on all guys. So i dont have a accurate match statistic.
But im 100% sure, within 1-2 days on tinder it is absolutely no problem for that "24yr old girl" to get fucked by a tall handsome chadlite or chad.
Cant explain this tbh. Why would they like her. Maybe they right swipe everyone? Pr just want to quick fk and dump her idk. Im sure she cant get into a Relationship with them

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, IWantToMax and TheAscendedOne
Cant explain this tbh. Why would they like her. Maybe they right swipe everyone? Pr just want to quick fk and dump her idk. Im sure she cant get into a Relationship with them
pretty much every guy just swipes right on everyone and filters the matches

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Mediocre Normalfag, TheMewingBBC and 6 others
just about every chad is in his late 20s/mid30s

no hijack but 28-35 is 100% the male prime in terms of filling out, making money and becoming more masc

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6512, PrisonMike and 16 others
JFL at the subhuman album, if only they knew. It's probably for the best that they don't though, they would all jump out of a window if they became blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, TheAscendedOne, Patient A and 1 other person
just about every chad is in his late 20s/mid30s

no hijack but 28-35 is 100% the male prime in terms of filling out, making money and becoming more masc
This also really really amazed me. Especially because of that i once changed the age to 18-22, and swiped for a long time without any attractive guys. Most of the young dudes looked very low t, narrow faced and had stupid childish pictures combined with unmasculine faces. I think the prime years for my experiment is between 25-29.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, IndianJock, LowTierNormie and 10 others
This also really really amazed me. Especially because of that i once changed the age to 18-22, and swiped for a long time without any attractive guys. Most of the young dudes looked very low t, narrow faced and had stupid childish pictures combined with unmasculine faces. I think the prime years for my experiment is between 25-29.

its because looking good as a man is all about bones. Bones play even more of an importance than collagen. Women's faces actually age 3x as fast as men's and have thinner skin. Bones are the most outward and male characteristic as it is dictated by a masc hormonal profile.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, TheAscendedOne, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
Holy shit. There's absolutely no way that any amount of surgery will ever make me even remotely as attractive as any of the guys in the series of chad/chadlite photos.

@Gosick @Amnesia Now do you see why I'm probably not going to bother with paying $20k to overhaul my eye area? Even after going through with that, I STILL won't look nearly as attractive as the chads that matched with the OP's catfish girl. What the fuck is the point in spending all that money for zero lifestyle improvement whatsoever?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, GordonFreeman, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Holy shit. There's absolutely no way that any amount of surgery will ever make me even remotely as attractive as any of the guys in the series of chad/chadlite photos.

@Gosick @Amnesia Now do you see why I'm probably not going to bother with paying $20k to overhaul my eye area? Even after going through with that, I STILL won't look nearly as attractive as the chads that matched with the OP's catfish girl. What the fuck is the point in spending all that money for zero lifestyle improvement whatsoever?
it's over i Guess. pay the money don't Hope it's all you Can Do afterall

• +1

Tinder isnt real life tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and TheAscendedOne
COPE
You really think there is a way back for a girl that stepped into the world of tinder chads? Once she had dick from one of those guys, she will see average dudes from her social circle only as harmless friends.

These are the best ones imo

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2745, LowTierNormie and 2 others
JFL most of them are probably ppl on these forums chadfishing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, EverythingMattersCel, 5'8manlet and 14 others
COPE
You really think there is a way back for a girl that stepped into the world of tinder chads? Once she had dick from one of those guys, she will see average dudes from her social circle only as harmless friends.

No ill explain:
1. Only high tier women can have those guys as a partner. Average Girls, maybe HTN girls know that they cant get them.

2. There are way more ugly and average guys than chads(Only 1% are chad iirc). So Girls need to choode average guys (see point 3)

3. How often do you see an average guy with an gl gf irl? Very often. You can get them with social circles, Clubs etc. Because status and money are not cope. Tinder is just looks.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6512, PrisonMike and 7 others
COPE

4 and 8 are nothing great

• +1

When a girl can simply open up the app and match with dozens of hot chads in less than two minutes of swiping right, Tinder IS real life.

Again, why waste $20k improving my eye area if it's not going to make me a competitive candidate in what has become the premier dating arena?
it's over i Guess. pay the money don't Hope it's all you Can Do afterall

Why just spend all that money if I know it's not going to improve my life in any significant way?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and dogeatsgrass
Lifefuel. 25 and up seems to be when men peak

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, hairyballscel, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Holy fuck that was blackpilling, Germany is chad central I guess. The competition in US is way way lower.

Gymcel alert.
71lH7WOl.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 6512, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
It’s funny, there’s literally everyday guys that look better than celebrities, actors, musicians. JFL

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 39 and 11 others