Results from catfishing as a girl on tinder. This is my competition!

If this is what im competing for, for a fucking horsefaced normie white bitch ill just fucking rope son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
How do foids choose? The chads look all the same I couldnt choose between them
Money, height and dick
most men would fuck anything that moves
People underestimate the lack of male standards lol. The same way all females want Chad only is the same way all men (Chad included) have the ability to fuck all females from 2.5PSL and up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PrisonMike, CopeIsReal and 2 others
just about every chad is in his late 20s/mid30s

no hijack but 28-35 is 100% the male prime in terms of filling out, making money and becoming more masc
Make an account and set profiles to 18-22 and most guys look bad, chads have it so easy on tinder in that age bracket.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
it so over brothas, time to rope if you are not stand out in looks

• +1
Caged so hard @ Chris the curry
😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and diggbicc
Holy over, no wonder girls don't date 80 percent of men, if a low 4psl girl can bag multiple chads just imagine how much smv a 5psl girl has... Over over over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PrisonMike, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Alright. I think it's not completely over. Most women will succumb to their biological need to start a family. Not all women are financially successful or beautiful. Even though there are thousands of chads, they still make up an extremely small portion of the bachelor demographic. Therefore, if we keep making money and looksmaxxing. We all should be financially stable and good looking by the age of 30. By then, most women will have aged badly. It's not completely over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 6512, Bluepill and 5 others
most men would fuck anything that moves
Dude I have standards
Interestingly most of the poor guys you chose are fat AND bald, both of which are death sentences by themselves and they are both.

So guys don't be fat AND/OR BALD.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and dogeatsgrass
we already knew this. Tall good framed healthy high T looking pheno with stubble or short beard for the most part

No alien Barett phenos

@oldcell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PrisonMike, hairyballscel and 8 others
we already knew this. Tall good framed healthy high T looking pheno with stubble or short beard for the most part

No alien Barett phenos

@oldcell

Did you see my post where I @'d you above? What's the point in spending $20k to get my eye area overhauled when I still won't be anywhere near as GL as these guys? How could it possibly be worth spending all that money on surgery that won't even result in a significant lifestyle improvement?

• +1
Next time only match with the subhumans to see what they would say

• +1
Did you see my post where I @'d you above? What's the point in spending $20k to get my eye area overhauled when I still won't be anywhere near as GL as these guys? How could it possibly be worth spending all that money on surgery that won't even result in a significant lifestyle improvement?
Yeah bro and even if u were as gl as these guys theyd still get flaked on or one word responded too and u would still have to go out of ur way to chase average girls this is the state of where we are.

What u want me to say, yes u would need a dramatic change to ur eye area, but if I wwere u id still get it done for my own peace of mind. I couldnt live with a huge glarin flaw on my face even if women didnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, PrisonMike, Mateusz74 and 7 others
Yeah bro and even if u were as gl as these guys theyd still get flaked on or one word responded too and u would still have to go out of ur way to chase average girls this is the state of where we are.

What u want me to say, yes u would need a dramatic change to ur eye area, but if I wwere u id still get it done for my own peace of mind. I couldnt live with a huge glarin flaw on my face even if women didnt exist

No dude, what I'm saying is that even if surgery WAS capable of dramatically overhauling my eye area, it STILL wouldn't be enough to make me even nearly as GL as any of these guys. And if I'm not even attracted to girls of average/below average attractiveness, then what's the point? I would have to go into debt just to pay for eye area surgery that would only give me a subtle improvement at best. Since my lifestyle post-surgery would be the same as it is now, what's honestly the point in putting myself in debt over it?

It would literally change nothing in my life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
LOL AT THE POOR DUDES
Son is farming reactions.LOL, POOR DUDE
No dude, what I'm saying is that even if surgery WAS capable of dramatically overhauling my eye area, it STILL wouldn't be enough to make me even nearly as GL as any of these guys. And if I'm not even attracted to girls of average/below average attractiveness, then what's the point? I would have to go into debt just to pay for eye area surgery that would only give me a subtle improvement at best. Since my lifestyle post-surgery would be the same as it is now, what's honestly the point in putting myself in debt over it?

I mean, SON.
YOU WANT GL females, above average, and lots of matches ?

• +1

then LDAR bro, all we can do is TRY to max out our looks in this life with the base we're given. I told you what I would do, now it's youre life do whatever you want

But improving the eye area is a bigger bang for ur buck than and other part of ur face and u havent even tried

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, PrisonMike, GordonFreeman and 4 others
Alright. I think it's not completely over. Most women will succumb to their biological need to start a family. Not all women are financially successful or beautiful. Even though there are thousands of chads, they still make up an extremely small portion of the bachelor demographic. Therefore, if we keep making money and looksmaxxing. We all should be financially stable and good looking by the age of 30. By then, most women will have aged badly. It's not completely over.
YOU WANT USED UP ROASTIE, SON ?
WHERE IS YOUR DIGNITY ?
IT DISAPPEAR AS FAST AS MODERN WOMEN'S VIRGINITY.

• +1
Son is farming reactions.LOL, POOR DUDE

I mean, SON.
YOU WANT GL females, above average, and lots of matches ?

Get real, I would've even be able to get matches with slightly above average (or even just average) females

• +1
Get real, I would've even be able to get matches with slightly above average (or even just average) females
Easy to do :
I've done plenty of experiments with less GL than you post eye job.
Put dozens of pics, high quality, NT, and your body also.
You'll get drown into the matches.
I can even bring somebody to prove this point.
No NT professionnal, fulfilled pics, no decent matches.

• +1
then LDAR bro, all we can do is TRY to max out of looks in this life with the base we're given. I told you what I would do, now it's youre life do whatever you want

But improving the eye area is a bigger bang for ur buck than and other part of ur face and u havent even tried

Did you see the results of the two Tinder experiments that were done by @Gosick? I hardly got any matches, and the few that I did get were with literal subhuman girls. The simple fact of the matter is that my base is not strong enough for me to ever become the kind of guy who will ever be legitimately attractive to the vast majority of girls, and I would honestly be better off focusing on other pursuits in life. Any argument against that is simply coping

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gosick
This forum really gone in an autistic way not even knowing that.
Did you see the results of the two Tinder experiments that were done by @Gosick? I hardly got any matches, and the few that I did get were with literal subhuman girls. The simple fact of the matter is that my base is not strong enough for me to ever become the kind of guy who will ever be legitimately attractive to the vast majority of girls, and I would honestly be better off focusing on other pursuits in life. Any argument against that is simply coping
Only PSL 7+ can get away with autistic bathroom selfie pic phenotype.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, GordonFreeman, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Here are the best and worst guys that i found within 2 days of heavy swiping. I had 99+ likes within the first 10 minutes.

This was the girl:

The high tier guys/chads

The poor dudes

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Unbound
agreed, phenotype determlnes your appeal to women. you can only do so much otherwlse.
just glve up llke me bro, l just looksmaxx to look good for my self esteem otherwlse l just cope wlth anlme

l would just advlse you flnd ohter copes besldes women, we need to come to terms that we wlll never be gllgn enough to spark a sexual deslre wlthln a female upon flrst glance whlch ls what truly valdates you as a male.

chad llfe or no llfe pretty much

excuse my sepllng, keyboard ls stlll broken

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, forwardgrowth and Gaia262
agreed, phenotype determlnes your appeal to women. you can only do so much otherwlse.

just glve up llke me bro, l just looksmaxx to look good for my self esteem otherwlse l just cope wlth anlme

l would just advlse you flnd ohter copes besldes women, we need to come to terms that we wlll never be gllgn enough to spark a sexual deslre wlthln a female upon flrst glance whlch ls what truly valdates you as a male.

@DrTony Disagree. You are bunch of autist if you deny this fact.

• +1
6.5+ psl ls whats requlred to spark sexual deslre ln nearly every women. after 6.5 psl, ratlngs vary and are mostly subjectlve.

the only one ln psl hlstory to come close to that ratlng ls orb

@Alarico8 could maybe come close as well wlth better bone structure/hollowness

• +1
6.5+ psl ls whats requlred to spark sexual deslre ln nearly every women. after 6.5 psl, ratlngs vary and are mostly subjectlve.

the only one ln psl hlstory to come close to that ratlng ls orb

@Alarico8 could maybe come close as well wlth better bone structure/hollowness
No. You haven't done enough Tinder experiment to say such a thing.
I can tell you as a matter of fact that it's false.

• +1

chad llfe or no llfe pretty much

I think it really does come down to phenotype. Regardless of what your jaw angles or cheekbones look like, it seems like you have to have a certain type of skull shape (like a specific type of base) in order to be truly attractive to girls. I noticed that just about all the chads that were posted by the OP have this skull shape -- sort of square but not blocky. It's basically the David Beckham phenotype. I noticed that a lot of the Tinder guys actually had relatively flat zygos and recessed maxillas (worse than mine for a few of them), and yet they will always look better than me because of the phenotype they were born with.

I really wish I could pinpoint what the issue with my own phenotype is. It's almost like my head and face are too round and bulbous, even though I don't actually have a round face, you know what I mean?

• +1
All at their 20

ITs over for an oldcells like me

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Amnesia
compare your own pic to these chad and subhuman, which species you belong to? its brutal

why op phone battery level so low

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and TheAscendedOne
Women date down

4WJcNiP.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and diggbicc
BaB4CSJl

Looks like a male model photoshoot. This is who you're competing with on tinder. It's so over for many men, man

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, middayshowers, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
Can I see your eyes?

• +1
compare your own pic to these chad and subhuman, which species you belong to? its brutal

why op phone battery level so low

I got fwhr and robustness mogs by GIno its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SeiGun
@Amnesia Also, you mentioned trying looksmax as much as your base will allow -- and that's exactly why it's not worth getting eye area surgery for me, because while your base allows you to have sex with a different hot girl every day of the week, my base is the reason why I have NEVER gotten ANY attention at all from a single female in over 32 years!

... So again, why waste $20k+ on eye area surgery when my life will be exactly the same afterwards?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4430
Living with the not knowing would eat at me forever.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus, TheAscendedOne, BlackPillChad and 2 others
Can I see your eyes?

Real version of me is on the right

Living with the not knowing would eat at me forever.

But bro that's the thing, we DO know that I still wouldn't be as attractive as those guys due to pheno and therefore wouldn't experience any improvement in lifestyle when it comes to girls. And besides, at my age it's basically over anyways

• +1
But bro that's the thing, we DO know that I still wouldn't be as attractive as those guys due to pheno and therefore wouldn't experience any improvement in lifestyle when it comes to girls. And besides, at my age it's basically over anyways

At this point I have no clue what you're talking about so I'm done

• +1
At this point I have no clue what you're talking about so I'm done

I was responding to where you said the "not knowing would eat away at me forever." I assumed you meant not knowing whether or not the surgery would improve your looks enough to get attention from girls?

• +1
Real version of me is on the right

Wow I think I remember you from lookism years back and I rarely ever go on there. You never got surgery?

• +1
The thing is dude, you have a defeatist attitude and have become a literal embodiment of a PSL autist. You have absorbed all the black pills and believe them unironically. The single most feature for attractiveness (eyes) you haven't even attempted to improve and you sperg about revising midface when YOU KNOW time is ticking with the agepill. You need to triage your life situation and fucking do something for your eyes.

Muh pheno muh phen. You're fucking white with a large jaw. Fucking shit bro stfu about pheno, you are literall spouting what 16 year old autists on here are telling you you fucking idiot

Jesus Christ man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, EverythingMattersCel, BonesAndHarmony and 13 others
Wow I think I remember you from lookism years back and I rarely ever go on there. You never got surgery?

I did, that's a post-surgery pic LOL. I got custom cheek implants, a custom chin implant, and submental fat removal. I basically look exactly the same as before because the implants are too small and don't provide enough projection.

I haven't gotten eye area surgery yet because it will cost $20k, and even afterwards I'd still be limited by my phenotype when it comes to attracting girls.
The thing is dude, you have a defeatist attitude and have become a literal embodiment of a PSL autist. You have absorbed all the black pills and believe them unironically. The single most feature for attractiveness (eyes) you haven't even attempted to improve and you sperg about revising midface when YOU KNOW time is ticking with the agepill. You need to triage your life situation and fucking do something for your eyes.

Muh pheno muh phen. You're fucking white with a large jaw. Fucking shit bro stfu about pheno, you are literall spouting what 16 year old autists on here are telling you you fucking idiot

Jesus Christ man

And I ask you again, did you not see the results of the Tinder experiments that were performed using my photos? They used a morph where my eye area looked more attractive than surgery could ever come close to achieving, and yet I only got a few matches and ALL of them were subhuman!

And I'm already too old to worry about the agepill now. I passed well beyond the point of looking too old to be attractive to girls in their 20s at least 2-3 years ago. You, on the other hand, are aging MUCH better than me and easily look 4-5 years younger than me, which means you don't have to worry about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
And I'm already too old to worry about the agepill now. I passed well beyond the point of looking too old to be attractive to girls in their 20s at least 2-3 years ago. You, on the other hand, are aging MUCH better than me and easily look 4-5 years younger than me, which means you don't have to worry about it.

How old are you?

• +1
How old are you?

I know what I'm talking about when I say, IT'S OVER

Jesus Christ man

You're calling me the idiot, and you're the one who claims that my status of being white and having a large jaw should make me attractive to girls, and yet I've never gotten a single IOI in my life?!?! (Not to mention the two Tinder experiments that were done by @Gosick using my perfect morph photos that gotten almost zero matches, even though he swiped right on every single girl)

Last edited:
  • +1
I do agree tho that phenotype is extremely important to the overall sex appeal of an individual.

• +1
I do agree tho that phenotype is extremely important to the overall sex appeal of an individual.
I don't deny this, but fact is that @SurgerySoon has a decent one, and at that level it's mostly a matter of looking NT, high class.
If he correct his eye area, of course.

• +1
I don't deny this, but fact is that @SurgerySoon has a decent one, and at that level it's mostly a matter of looking NT, high class.
Ah ok, well yeah the kind of forums like this one also attracts all kind of mentally ill people.

• So Sad
  • +1

My phenotype is not even close to the phenotype of most of the chads from the Tinder experiment. My skull shape is completely different. There's no way a girl would swipe right on me when she can choose from guys who are as hot as they are.

• +1
My phenotype is not even close to the phenotype of most of the chads from the Tinder experiment. My skull shape is completely different. There's no way a girl would swipe right on me when she can choose from guys who are as hot as they are.
For sure you have mental issues to thinking like that.You don't know what you'r talking about. Take proper pics - NT, high quality not yours currently -, post ascension, and believe me it will work.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Amnesia