Rodrigo Guirao vs Chico

Who mogs?

• Rodrigo

• Chico

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not really lower eyebrows are generally more masculine and aggressive, higher ones make someone look more passive and docile, he's appeal isn't based on hypermasculinity so it doesn't affect him at all though aesthetically it's not ideal.

Also like I said he doesn't look that robust often aside from a few pics maybe it's the lighting or makeup or editing or combination of them.
More masculine doesn't translate into more appeal to women. That's why virtually all the hottest models throughout time have carried a great deal of feminity in appearance. Girls do not like hypermasc chads like Drago. They want Leo, River Phoenix, Johnny Depp, etc. Even back in the old days where masculinity was way more appreciated, prettyboys were always preferred. Which is why guys like Fonda or John Wayne do are not considered sex symbols today and back then were not considered on the same level as James Dean or Marlon Brando, for example. I've found that masculine looks are generally too intimidating and uninviting to women and they much prefer softer features. This is a common trait in all prettyboys.

Terrible pics for comparison.
First comparison Chico is on the runway and is 15 years younger, while Rodrigos is a candid of him post prime.

Second comparison is a low quality pic of Guirao and he is 20 YEARS OLDER.

This is best for comparison

@kikethurston133

I don't get this argument. In mog battles you argue based on their peak, not on corresponding ages. Again, are you going to compare a 40 years old Leo with Rodrigo or are you going to compare Titanic Leo? This is what Rodrigo looked like when Chico was at his peak:
5cf7e4be66f4902d717c76caae58242e1

Some people are early bloomers, some bloom late. At the end of the day, to judge them on who aged better is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and StrangerDanger
Chico was my man crush but even I admit that he looks like he descended hard in some of his selfies. Still looks good obviously but past his prime

@StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234
I ran yubo with them and Chico won comfortably, however most girls said they weren’t attracted to either of them

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Robert mogs, he's aging gracefully, I value longevity than peak.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
Great JB appeal, but Zach Cox, Thom Strijd, etc mog in JB appeal.
how can u know that coxx stridj etcmogs him in jb appeal u did experiment or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
how can u know that coxx stridj etcmogs him in jb appeal u did experiment or what?
Strijd and Cox do significantly better when u ask girls on yubo. Strijd has some of the best IRL appeal I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Chico for prime JB appeal

View attachment 1249352
This is a picture perfect face by every definition. There's literally not a single flaw, aside form maybe not having blue eyes. When you compare them like this, the difference in aesthetics are obvious. Guirao has a long midface, very large mouth (unnattractive feature), relatively high forehead (in most pics he masks it with a combover) and a crooked nose:
View attachment 1249368

His eyes are also bordering on alien Eriksen territory. The undereye support is too strong, making the distance between the mouth and eyes looking ridiculous.

I wouldn't be so sure, in terms of these pics. It's possible Chico still wins, but it'd be a lot more challenging to women than Rodrigo, that's for sure.
Just use selfie theory

God your retarted

Guirao wins cuz maesthetic