Ropemaxxers are not based and they are weak normie wannabes

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Tbh I don’t really consider ropemaxxers true black pillers, they are just failed normies who can’t cope with the truth. They want that normie life so bad, their souls are normie souls.

My approach to black pill is almost religious/semi extremist/scientist.

The more I understand black pill topics the more I want to know the more I want to dissect every topic and branch out more ideas and fundamentals of the black pill. Create a sort of 10 black pill commandments and be a black pill prophet.

The most important part of my philosophy is that my view on society/normies/women is not one of acknowledging my owninferiority(omg I want to be one of them so bad I’m inferior, ect) but of disgust and moral/intellectual superiority. I know how they function, I know how simple minded they are and how moral-less and selfish they are. I dehumanize them in my mind because there is nothing actually human about them, they are simply herd animals. You shouldn’t feel for them at all. Just figure out ways to use their behavior towards your own benefit.

Long live true black pill niggas and may we all get a black pill prophet to unite us

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, HardmaxxOrDeath, Deleted member 52057 and 5 others
Tbh I don’t really consider ropemaxxers true black pillers, they are just failed normies who can’t cope with the truth. They want that normie life so bad, their souls are normie souls.

The more I understand black pill topics the more I want to know the more I want to dissect every topic and branch out more ideas and fundamentals of the black pill. Create a sort of 10 black pill commandments and be a black pill prophet.

The most important part of my philosophy is that my view on society/normies/women is not one of acknowledging my owninferiority(omg I want to be one of them so bad I’m inferior, ect) but of disgust and moral/intellectual superiority. I know how they function, I know how simple minded they are and how moral-less and selfish they are. I dehumanize them in my mind because there is nothing actually human about them, they are simply herd animals. You shouldn’t feel for them at all. Just figure out ways to use their behavior towards your own benefit.

Long live true black pill niggas and may we all get a black pill prophet to unite us
Fuck normies.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Ok mohammed

wow, i rlly hit a natural double pukpin!

You cant be blackpilled without being religious (Abhrahamic faith not these pseudo religions)

Unless you are some retarded bitter truecel

You cant be blackpilled without being religious (Abhrahamic faith not these pseudo religions)

Normtard spotted

• +1
Normtard spotted
IMG 0251

Who tf says normtard lmao

Last edited:

I sympathize with Islam but come on man. Don’t you think god has a lot of blame for creating this world to be the way it is, if he existed.

And I can be a retarded bitter truecel all I want

It’s ovER… The Saint awaits.

dnrd

Attachments

• 3841333-6507805ea01a2b34fb861ccc0f8021e5.mov
    1.5 MB
yeah I think whatever question the blackpill has the answer.

Don't rope, go ER

• +1

indeed
Who do you mean by ropemaxxers?

Just rope when you are all old n chit

Just rope when you are all old n chit
Nah when I’m old as shit I’ll buy a sailboat and try to sail it across the Atlantic while on shrooms. At least give myself a chance to do something awesome instead of some boring ass pathetic roping. I bet niggas get all teary eyed when they rope, pussy af

Nah when I’m old as shit I’ll buy a sailboat and try to sail it across the Atlantic while on shrooms. At least give myself a chance to do something awesome instead of some boring ass pathetic roping. I bet niggas get all teary eyed when they rope, pussy af
sheit you do you man

• +1