Sean Opry jaw

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
As far as I understand Opry has not the best jaw and gonial angle. What surgeries will ascend him and fix this problem?
3904073 opry4

i think his jaw is good as it is bro

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, future_mogger, nigkook and 16 others
nothing he needs to do when hes already top male model. works with his archetype as well

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, Mosh12 and qqpkp
nothing he needs to do when hes already top male model. works with his archetype as well
Maybe HE doesn't need, I agree. But there are people with similar jaws who are not supermodels and there are definitely some surgeries that can fix this

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 57122
Jaw angle implants

Harmony is more important than the bone mass itself. When will fhe incels learn about this?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, sportsmogger and Detective
Harmony is more important than the bone mass itself. When will fhe incels learn about this?
Imagine that he simply want to fix it. The same way some people roid and become meatheads instead of doing calisthenics but they do it consciously and understand that its not harmonic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Does he need something more serious ? Bimax etc
Regarding only jaw
His upper maxila looks a bit recessed but he doesn’t need a bimax

nah his big lips and larger nose make up for it not even a failo fr
For me looks like shit tbh. You dont need to be a Steve like Barret but this gonial angle is also not appealing

For me looks like shit tbh. You dont need to be a Steve like Barret but this gonial angle is also not appe
yeah but ask any female ever and theyll tell you hes fine asf, its not all jaw even though jaw is law, he isnt reccesed or has a weak jaw so hes good

yeah but ask any female ever and theyll tell you hes fine asf, its not all jaw even though jaw is law, he isnt reccesed or has a weak jaw so hes good
For me its not about females but about liking myself. I have similar jaw and want to fix it

how bad is it? picture?
Wont send here but 1 in 1 basically with same big chin. Maybe not bad and somewhat harmonic but still want lower gonial

Wont send here but 1 in 1 basically with same big chin. Maybe not bad and somewhat harmonic but still want lower gonial
if you really think its a falio think implants or filler

crazy ironic that his 3/4ths makes him look recessed and I've seen users w/ similar maxilla like his get called recessed. But no one bats an eye since o pry was lucky enough to land a modeling contract

As far as I understand Opry has not the best jaw and gonial angle. What surgeries will ascend him and fix this problem?
View attachment 2691504
he is literally the highest paid male model on the world i don’t think he gives a damn about the surgeries incel forum decides he needs

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Tai Lung
he is literally the highest paid male model on the world i don’t think he gives a damn about the surgeries incel forum decides he needs
heard he got caught lurking in .me but probably just a story.

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
How he can fix it
He can’t apparently nothing can fix a downgrown or flat mandible it’s the reason why gonial angle is the most important ratio which can’t be changed .

True with an eye area like that and a great chin it doesn’t even matter .

• +1
Reactions: fadopaysandu and jagmogs1000
crazy ironic that his 3/4ths makes him look recessed and I've seen users w/ similar maxilla like his get called recessed. But no one bats an eye since o pry was lucky enough to land a modeling contract
For me looks like shit tbh. You dont need to be a Steve like Barret but this gonial angle is also not appealing
Steve like barret lol . Barret has an ideal gonial angle of 118 degrees . He is angular . It’s just his chin is a bit exaggerated and square and his cheekbones are pretty wide as well .

Steve like barret lol . Barret has an ideal gonial angle of 118 degrees . He is angular . It’s just his chin is a bit exaggerated and square and his cheekbones are pretty wide as well .

Lol.

Forward growth is cope, all PSL gods would be considered "recessed" and downgrown.

If ante face was so important they wouldn't be the biggest models.

retards.org once again fooled by forward head posture and head tilting they do to compensate for their recession.

0 FORWARD GROWTH.

If forward growth was what made you attractive then indigenous niggers from africa would be the most attractive people on the planet and modelling agencies would be booking their flights on a model scouting safari in the african jungles.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Roge
View attachment 2691504
psl gods aren’t psl gods because every feature fits an exact specific measurement

every feature in complete isolation has diminishing returns in attractiveness as you approach the ideal measurement

often, said diminishing returns are no longer worth it as the detract from the harmony and distinct “look” that a certain model has

this is why face morphs of psl gods look ridiculous and over the top

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
psl gods aren’t psl gods because every feature fits an exact specific measurement

every feature in complete isolation has diminishing returns in attractiveness as you approach the ideal measurement

often, said diminishing returns are no longer worth it as the detract from the harmony and distinct “look” that a certain model has

Yeah i get it that he is sean opry, millionaire model etc. I still simply asked about surgeries he need to fix it, but turn out I've asked it on redpill.org instead of looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: i.blame.buzz
Yeah i get it that he is sean opry, millionaire model etc. I still simply asked about surgeries he need to fix it, but turn out I've asked it on redpill.org instead of looksmax.org
did u read my comment?

it can’t be “fixed” is would disrupt his harmony

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
did u read my comment?

it can’t be “fixed” is would disrupt his harmony
I get harmony thing. Then imagine somebody else with similar jaw but not Sean Opry. What will be a solution in that situation? Cant be fixed is definitely not true

tell that to the fuck heads that think Jeff seid is a mogger by face lmao

If he fixed it he'd look worse, ccw bimax I guess but then you're likely to ruin your harmony and have issues with your soft tissues.

You'll need a bunch more surgeries to fix the other stuff, that if it's even fixable.

View attachment 2697440

Lol.

View attachment 2697444

View attachment 2697447

Forward growth is cope, all PSL gods would be considered "recessed" and downgrown.

If ante face was so important they wouldn't be the biggest models.

retards.org once again fooled by forward head posture and head tilting they do to compensate for their recession.

0 FORWARD GROWTH.

If forward growth was what made you attractive then indigenous niggers from africa would be the most attractive people on the planet and modelling agencies would be booking their flights on a model scouting safari in the african jungles.
There's no world you can consider it as 0 forward growth. Even perpendicular worlds.
These 3 males are forward growth and their posture on the picture doesn't contradict this fact.

I will show you what 0 forward growth means.

There's no world you can consider it as 0 forward growth. Even perpendicular worlds.
These 3 males are forward growth and their posture on the picture doesn't contradict this fact.

I will show you what 0 forward growth means.
Don't care about your birdcels, those are extreme cases.

You don't know what forward growth is.

I get harmony thing. Then imagine somebody else with similar jaw but not Sean Opry. What will be a solution in that situation? Cant be fixed is definitely not true
54B12753 D6A5 496D B225 FA2AE850DB7C 60FA73B2 9D9E 47EC 8533 279FD8EDFA9B

i have a relatively similar jaw to him (although he has tighter hyoid in this pic), i don’t think it needs to be fixed in my case

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and Roge
What wil be ideal by those pics?
Some ratio between forward grown and downward grown I guess, too much forward growth is just as bad as too much downward growth.

You either become dogmaxxed or moonman maxxed.

Some ratio between forward grown and downward grown I guess, too much forward growth is just as bad as too much downward growth.

You either become dogmaxxed or moonman maxxed.
So if you judge by "b" pic, third is ideal?

Attachments

• IMG_20240124_124719.png
    IMG_20240124_124719.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
Lollllll😂😂😂
Yo bro all he can get is jaw angles for his ramus and make it vertical so he jaw looks more square from front but he can’t do anything for his downgrown mandible .

At this point its irreversible so only solution is fixing flaw
nah most of the time bdd is caused by how you spend ur time on the internet

remember going on a ten day camp one time with zero screens and came home and realised i wasn’t ugly when i looked in the mirror