Sean Opry jaw

Lollllll😂😂😂
Yo bro all he can get is jaw angles for his ramus and make it vertical so he jaw looks more square from front but he can’t do anything for his downgrown mandible .
Why would he need to do something for downgrowth? He had nice chin, good midface ratio, only flaw is gonial. Downgrowth only is a flaw when long midface

nah most of the time bdd is caused by how you spend ur time on the internet

remember going on a ten day camp one time with zero screens and came home and realised i wasn’t ugly when i looked in the mirror
I'm not coping this way. I have decent base so need to fix every minor flaw

IMG 2372

His jaw ascends hard with just some angularity, he already has insane bone mass and his gonial angle is just a minor flaw

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
View attachment 2697653
His jaw ascends hard with just some angularity, he already has insane bone mass and his gonial angle is just a minor flaw
I have same flaw and this type of morph also ascends me hard. What I need to do to have this jaw irl?
Gonial implants?

I'm not coping this way. I have decent base so need to fix every minor flaw
not having bdd isn’t ‘cope’ it’s just being realistic with yourself

not having bdd isn’t ‘cope’ it’s just being realistic with yourself
I understand all that and I'm old enough to take all the consequences of my cosmetic procedures. Being realistic does help in looking better

I understand all that and I'm old enough to take all the consequences of my cosmetic procedures. Being realistic does help in looking better
ok bro but beware it’s very easy for plastic surgery to descend you

plastic surgery + having bdd is a horrible combo because you lose touch with reality and gradually make your face more extreme and alien

• +1
Reactions: Roge
ok bro but beware it’s very easy for plastic surgery to descend you

plastic surgery + having bdd is a horrible combo because you lose touch with reality and gradually make your face more extreme and alien
I'm very realistic despite having bdd and studying surgeries now. I'm not doing anything life threatening or obviously pointless.

Great planned bimax or implants and some normie tier procedures like HT is all I need

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King
I'm very realistic despite having bdd and studying surgeries now. I'm not doing anything life threatening or obviously pointless.

Great planned bimax or implants and some normie tier procedures like HT is all I need
good luck bro

• +1
i've always thought that high gonial angle is more attractive....
Depends. I'm almost 130 and I dont like it. There are also different types of appeal and I want to have more masculine one which requires lower gonial angle

I have same flaw and this type of morph also ascends me hard. What I need to do to have this jaw irl?
Gonial implants?
implants or filler

• Love it
can almost guarantee you women would find the unmorphed version more attractive
Why? Cavill has it and he is the highest appeal man in history

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Roge
Why? Cavill has it and he is the highest appeal man in history
cavill doesn’t look like that tho

this morph isn’t harmonious and is overly masculine and uncanny looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Idk I find it appealing. Dont listen to what women say but look at they actions

But do you think the jaw in isolation is mkre attractive after?

• +1
But Sean looks one million time better. His jaw too. Do you really think that the second jaw looks attractive? PSL scale is not harmony scale.
Brick jaw is not attractive
Both are same level, Sean is overreted

• +1
But Sean looks one million time better. His jaw too. Do you really think that the second jaw looks attractive? PSL scale is not harmony scale.
Brick jaw is not attractive

Harmony = beauty
jfl if you think it doesn't matter, make Colton Haynes' jaw contour round and watch it go down 2 points

• +1