SERIOUS BLACKPILL

D

Deleted member 65984

Diamond
You guys are the biggest fucking losers ever. Kill yourselfs, you insufferable, autistic, shizo faggots. I want all of you animals to bark at me in the comments. I first came to this community, because I wanted to laugh at you guys. It's time that I finally do society some good, and it's time that I roast you losers for being genuinely terrible human beings. You guys shoot up schools, and cry about your lives.

I'm so glad I get to finally make you all my bitch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currycelll, Nigger, Zeruel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Kristin, SoundnVision and 8 others
Muh is my face good.

Pathetic.

DNR + I have a pirate crew
FtqfiR

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, lilith, Kristin and 15 others
Cope faggot greycel
That is possibly the worst insult I've ever heard. Yeah, I have a life outside of this schizo forum. No, I don't post or interact with you losers. I come here to laugh at you guys. I don't feel bad about it either because you guys are bad people.

I like to smell my butt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Kristin, SoundnVision and 2 others
That is possibly the worst insult I've ever heard. Yeah, I have a life outside of this schizo forum. No, I don't post or interact with you losers. I come here to laugh at you guys. I don't feel bad about it either because you guys are bad people.
Dnr

Blackpill is the only thing in this life that can not be refuted

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and currycelll
The community surrounding it is laughably stupid.
Who cares? Short men can’t get laid I don’t care who says this or how they say it it’s over niggeeer

• +1
Imagine telling someone in real life your on looksmax. I bet they'd think your a schizo.
I do all the time, even show them my account i don't give a fuck

• +1
why angry
smoke weed play guitar

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and gr34ter
  • +1
  • +1
you’re not a self realized human being yet. i hope one day you allow the right influences in your life to guide you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Tabula Rasa
you’re not a self realized human being yet. i hope one day you allow the right influences in your life to guide you
Your special needs.

I don't have autism.

• +1
You guys are the biggest fucking losers ever. Kill yourselfs, you insufferable, autistic, shizo faggots. I want all of you animals to bark at me in the comments. I first came to this community, because I wanted to laugh at you guys. It's time that I finally do society some good, and it's time that I roast you losers for being genuinely terrible human beings. You guys shoot up schools, and cry about your lives.

Attachments

• 3575794_IMG_8575.jpeg
    3575794_IMG_8575.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and kiyopon
the amount of incels who commit mass shootings is literally 1 in millions what a pointless generalisation

• +1
Cry my jaw is developed and strong.

Cry my jaw is strong unlike you, pussy.

the amount of incels who commit mass shootings is literally 1 in millions what a pointless generalisation
School shooter type post.

Keep commenting faggots.

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 0
You keep commenting on my thread. I must’ve gotten in your head.

Also, you’ll never get this you autistic laughingstock.
Could 100% find this on Google and laugh at your larp but i cant be bothered

• +1
Could 100% find this on Google and laugh at your larp but i cant be bothered
Do it pussy. It’s 100% real, but keep telling yourself that. Keep living in your schizo bubble with your schizo pals.

You
Images 85

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_2722.png
    IMG_2722.png
    107 KB · Views: 0