SERIOUS BLACKPILL

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
lmao Im not an incel, Im just a little bit misogynistic
You sound like a piece of shit. Lol, "just a little bit misogynistic". I bet you get no pussy.

• +1
No he was a crybaby and a psychopath who killed many innocent people.
He had a reason to conduct the retaliation against society. Don't you know the reason? Maybe, if you learn his story, you will see the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and borismonster
He had a reason to conduct the retaliation against society. Don't you know the reason? Maybe, if you learn his story, you will see the reason.
I wonder who the psychopath behind the 2014 Isla Vista killings was?

are you all retarded or something? why are you even responding to this abused dog seeking attention

• +1
You sound like a piece of shit. Lol, "just a little bit misogynistic". I bet you get no pussy.
I posted enough proof here that I get pussy though, I liked to brag low key. what about you

• +1
are you guys retards? why are you even responding to this abused dog seeking attention
Are you retarded, you abused dog? You complain about them giving me attention when you yourself are commenting on my thread

I bet you get no pussy.

I posted enough proof here that I get pussy though, I liked to brag low key. what about you
I get alot of pussy. I don't need to brag about it online, I have freinds IRL that I can brag too. Not that I brag alot tbh. But I send SS's of girls i'm with all the time.

I get alot of pussy. I don't need to brag about it online, I have freinds IRL that I can brag too. Not that I brag alot tbh. But I send SS's of girls i'm with all the time.
post proof or gtfo

• +1
Mirin the rep farm ngl

OP is cooking y’all

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65984
Mirin the rep farm ngl

OP is cooking y’all
You’re intelligent enough to realize this is a troll post, lmao. Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing thanks bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Comment some more, losers. I love making fun of y'all.

All of society and the entire female population hates you.

Last edited:
IMG 9706

Hello fella welcome to the forum enjoy your stay and wishing you the best life has to offer

• +1