SERIOUS BLACKPILL

Attachments

• IMG_2723.png
    IMG_2723.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
Some of the posts on here are insightful, but in the off topic section it’s free for all

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
You guys are the biggest fucking losers ever. Kill yourselfs, you insufferable, autistic, shizo faggots. I want all of you animals to bark at me in the comments. I first came to this community, because I wanted to laugh at you guys. It's time that I finally do society some good, and it's time that I roast you losers for being genuinely terrible human beings. You guys shoot up schools, and cry about your lives.

I'm so glad I get to finally make you all my bitch.
You'll never say that to my face fucking pussy

• +1
Keep barking you hideous self projecting loser.
Attention whore
Show your face and then show horny messages from girls so we confirm it's you faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 65984
You'll never say that to my face fucking pussy
Your retarded. I’m saying it to you right now. How much more in your face could I be? Loser.

Attention whore
Show your face and then show horny messages from girls so we confirm it's you faggot
Nah, I actually don’t need validation from total losers online. Keep jerking off to my thread you low life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster and Klasik01
You guys are so pathetic I love at y’all.

Im literally just farming posts on you

• +1
explain to me what this means faggot, stop using terminology you dont understand
Didn’t read. Did you need me to say that for you? You’re a baby. You keep commenting on my thread. Get a life you obnoxious faggot.

Your retarded. I’m saying it to you right now. How much more in your face could I be? Loser.
Yes in a forum
You would never say that irl to someone you high inhib faggot

• +1
dnrd + cope

Even on an incel forum you’re still a loser, greycel.
Holy shit bro you are so badass ahahahahaha I wonder why you're on an incel forum too retard.
At least I'm an MMAmaxxed incel unlike you framelet

You guys are the biggest fucking losers ever. Kill yourselfs, you insufferable, autistic, shizo faggots. I want all of you animals to bark at me in the comments. I first came to this community, because I wanted to laugh at you guys. It's time that I finally do society some good, and it's time that I roast you losers for being genuinely terrible human beings. You guys shoot up schools, and cry about your lives.

I'm so glad I get to finally make you all my bitch.
I read it but kys manlet

• +1
Holy shit bro you are so badass ahahahahaha I wonder why you're on an incel forum too retard.
At least I'm an MMAmaxxed incel unlike you framelet
Yeah no one cares. Schizo tales. Even on a forum dedicated to making losers feel better about themselves, no one cares about you.

Meanwhile stacy is hitting me up.

Last edited:
Yeah no one cares. Schizo tales.
You're a curry cuck jfl look at yourself in the mirror and clean the cum stains from your mouth before posting shit like this again

• +1
You're a curry cuck jfl look at yourself in the mirror and clean the cum stains from your mouth before posting shit like this again
Dnrd. Keep commenting on my thread you insufferable bitch.

Dnrd. Keep commenting on my thread you insufferable bitch.
حرب أكتوبر شنتها مصر وسوريا ضد إسرائيل في السادس من أكتوبر 1973، وهو يوم عيد الغفران في التقويم اليهودي، بهدف استعادة الأراضي التي احتلتها إسرائيل في حرب 1967. وقد شاركت في هذه الحرب دول عربية أخرى مثل العراق والأردن والجزائر والمغرب والسعودية بإرسال قوات أو معدات أو مساعدات مالية للجبهتين المصرية والسورية.
الحرب كانت مفاجأة لإسرائيل التي لم تتوقع هجومًا على جبهتين في نفس الوقت، ولم تكن مستعدة للدفاع عن خطوطها الحدودية. وقد تمكنت القوات المصرية من عبور قناة السويس واختراق خط بارليف، والذي كان يُعتبر من أقوى المنظومات الدفاعية في العالم. كما تمكنت القوات السورية من اقتحام خط التحصينات الإسرائيلية في هضبة الجولان، والتقدم نحو بحيرة طبريا.
لكن إسرائيل استطاعت أن تستعيد توازنها بعد أن حصلت على دعم أمريكي كبير، وشنت هجمات مضادة على الجبهتين. وقد تمكنت من تحقيق اختراق في جبهة سيناء، وعبور قناة السويس إلى غربها، ومحاصرة الجيش المصري الثالث. كما تمكنت من صد هجوم سوري جديد في الجولان، والتوغل داخل الأراضي السورية، والوصول إلى مشارف دمشق.
انتهت الحرب باتفاقية فض الاشتباك التي تم التوصل إليها بوساطة أمريكية-سوفيتية في 24 أكتوبر 1973. وقد أدت هذه الحرب إلى تغيير موازين القوى في المنطقة، وفتح باب المفاوضات بين إسرائيل والدول العربية. كما أثارت هذه الحرب ردود فعل دولية مختلفة، فقامت دول منظمة أوبك بزيادة أسعار النفط، وفرض حظر على تصديره إلى دول دعمت إسرائيل، مما أثار أزمة اقتصادية عالمية. كما شهدت هذه الحرب اندلاع حروب أهلية في لبنان والأردن، بسبب تأثير المجموعات المسلحة الفلسطينية.

حرب أكتوبر شنتها مصر وسوريا ضد إسرائيل في السادس من أكتوبر 1973، وهو يوم عيد الغفران في التقويم اليهودي، بهدف استعادة الأراضي التي احتلتها إسرائيل في حرب 1967. وقد شاركت في هذه الحرب دول عربية أخرى مثل العراق والأردن والجزائر والمغرب والسعودية بإرسال قوات أو معدات أو مساعدات مالية للجبهتين المصرية والسورية.
الحرب كانت مفاجأة لإسرائيل التي لم تتوقع هجومًا على جبهتين في نفس الوقت، ولم تكن مستعدة للدفاع عن خطوطها الحدودية. وقد تمكنت القوات المصرية من عبور قناة السويس واختراق خط بارليف، والذي كان يُعتبر من أقوى المنظومات الدفاعية في العالم. كما تمكنت القوات السورية من اقتحام خط التحصينات الإسرائيلية في هضبة الجولان، والتقدم نحو بحيرة طبريا.
لكن إسرائيل استطاعت أن تستعيد توازنها بعد أن حصلت على دعم أمريكي كبير، وشنت هجمات مضادة على الجبهتين. وقد تمكنت من تحقيق اختراق في جبهة سيناء، وعبور قناة السويس إلى غربها، ومحاصرة الجيش المصري الثالث. كما تمكنت من صد هجوم سوري جديد في الجولان، والتوغل داخل الأراضي السورية، والوصول إلى مشارف دمشق.
انتهت الحرب باتفاقية فض الاشتباك التي تم التوصل إليها بوساطة أمريكية-سوفيتية في 24 أكتوبر 1973. وقد أدت هذه الحرب إلى تغيير موازين القوى في المنطقة، وفتح باب المفاوضات بين إسرائيل والدول العربية. كما أثارت هذه الحرب ردود فعل دولية مختلفة، فقامت دول منظمة أوبك بزيادة أسعار النفط، وفرض حظر على تصديره إلى دول دعمت إسرائيل، مما أثار أزمة اقتصادية عالمية. كما شهدت هذه الحرب اندلاع حروب أهلية في لبنان والأردن، بسبب تأثير المجموعات المسلحة الفلسطينية.
Speak English, I don’t speak Pleasent tongue.

Come on faggots, keep commenting.

• +1
Dnr, not even a molecule, cope + rope + seethe, ldar buddy boyo it’s over for you
Do you have a crush on me? Why do you keep commenting on my thread? You must have no life.

Your just some evil loser. And you'll keep commenting too, and I'll keep laughing at it.

Do you have a crush on me? Why do you keep commenting on my thread? You must have no life.

Your just some evil loser. And you'll keep commenting too, and I'll keep laughing at it.
Joined Mar 11, 2024

You r addicted to my penis you naughty slut

You r addicted to my penis you naughty slut
Your like the girls I meet on tinder, always horny for my attention and my dick.

• Woah
Reactions: sasha777
No, I don't have autism. Also, Elliott Rodger is a martyr.
You do have autism. Also, Elliot Rodger is a terrible human being who shot up a school.

average mod of r/inceltears

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87