Sharia Law implemented in UK jails

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

Better be on your best behaviour or get bullied into taking your shadada :feelskek::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Many Afro-Americans revert to Islam in American jails.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty, <6PSLcel and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, bndar.337, Ricky212 and 1 other person
cult religion. ironic that its growing in prison lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, deepfuckingvalue, Gestapo and 5 others
@LancasteR its been at least 2 months since your self ban why are you still lurking?

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Better be on your best behaviour or get bullied into taking your shadada :feelskek::feelsgah:

@Clavicular @Eternal_ see what I mean and these lot dare try to compare our innocent preaching in the streets to how they bum rush people into forced conversions like insecure cowards @coispet

Mirin low inhb Muslims though

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Ricky212
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Ricky212
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Michael Myers and Clavicular
@Clavicular @Eternal_ see what I mean and these lot dare try to compare our innocent preaching in the streets to how they bum rush people into forced conversions like insecure cowards @coispet

Yea i mean its why they are gaining popularity through barbarism but it wont last forever, the righteous will be victorious in the end.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Use1ess, dehydrated and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, sportsmogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, dehydrated, Lebron_James and 4 others
Yea i mean its why they are gaining popularity through barbarism but it wont last forever, the righteous will be victorious in the end.
Christcucks are anything but righteous

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zan, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Clavicular
Christcucks are anything but righteous
Doesn’t matter, we are the resistance against this shit world, we are betrayed and attacked everyday for our faith in the one true god and religion and yet we stand resolute and defiant in the eyes of the heretic and infidel. Muslims get their cold sucked everyday by the media and socieity whislt my people are attacked for our faith in god.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Use1ess, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
It's all part of the end time prophecies, deception will be everywhere and the truth will be ignored. Remember what Jesus said; “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Doesn’t matter, we are the resistance against this shit world, we are betrayed and attacked everyday for our faith in the one true god and religion and yet we stand resolute and defiant in the eyes of the heretic and infidel. Muslims get their cold sucked everyday by the media and socieity whislt my people are attacked for our faith in god.
JFL you sound like the whitecels who claim the media hate them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: D1390pilled, aesthetic beauty, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Is it national christcuck day or what? Keep coping.
Cope, Christianity is the fastest growing religion by conversion, meanwhile the only converts Islam is getting are filthy criminals

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Use1ess and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: zan, aesthetic beauty, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and coispet
Wtf even is sharia law in prison? What rules are enforced? Muslim prisoners can have 4 sexual partners while other one?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Ricky212
Pentecopetalism.
It's still Christianity, just a different school. You have the same thing in islam
1000px Islam branches and schools

What's Maliki, Bektashi, Hanafi, Oveyssi, etc.

Wtf even is sharia law in prison? What rules are enforced? Muslim prisoners can have 4 sexual partners while other one?
IDK probably bait as it’s election season soon

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Michael Myers

Why did you tag me?

Don’t tag me again or I’ll burn down the den you live in you monkey

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PseduoAryan and Michael Myers
Weren’t you the supposed expert on Islam? You tell me.
You're the one who brought up Christian schools (Pentecostalism) as if they're a whole different religion

You're the one who brought up Christian schools (Pentecostalism) as if they're a whole different religion
Are you dumb? You were the one who posted it.

You better pay them reparations, whiteboi. Otherwise we coming for yo’ ass.
-a chronic masturbator, that has been posting about penises and the ideal penis size for years. KAFFIR ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and rteme
LMAO, THIS IS JUST ABOUT CROSSKIKE WOMEN JOINING SOME RANDOM SUBSECT SO THEY CAN BE A "BORN AGAIN VIRGIN".
NOT A FLEX BY ANY MEANS. :lul::lul::lul:
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
@Gengar

All religious debates aside, Muslims are the Chad enforcers in jail whereas the ChristCucks are bent over by Jews in the showers

• JFL
Reactions: currycelll, PseduoAryan, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PseduoAryan and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
-a chronic masturbator, that has been posting about penises and the ideal penis size for years. KAFFIR ALERT!!!!!!!!!!
Not my problem your dick is 3” x 3” and now you’re seething.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Ricky212, coispet and 2 others
So hilarious. If the fastest growing religion in the world was a subsect of Islam that accepts faggotry and harlotry, I would be ashamed.
Fastest breeding religion

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@Gengar

All religious debates aside, Muslims are the Chad enforcers in jail whereas the ChristCucks are bent over by Jews in the showers
Truly joever. It’s no longer the white man’s burden but rather the brown man’s burden.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coispet and moggathon
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet