in India , every 10 hour 3 Hindu/sikh/christian girls get converted
Wait, I misunderstood your comment

• +1
Reactions: human304
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Clavicular and i_love_roosters
@Gengar

All religious debates aside, Muslims are the Chad enforcers in jail whereas the ChristCucks are bent over by Jews in the showers
Well I mean..
Romans 15:27
They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
John 4:22
You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile
Romans 11:28
Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, Clavicular, coispet and 1 other person
fastest converting religion also ,

in India , every 10 hour 3 Hindu/sikh/christian girls get converted
Thank you for the Dawah my brother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and coispet
The one in the photo on the left needs minoxidil to complete the beard with the mustache.

it’s just Sunni dogs doing this shit bruh
Get a ticket to the UK, do illegal shit, get in jail, teach them to do this
Screenshot 20240408 231151 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Converted to what? Secularism?
Islam, mainly due to marriage.

What about men

non-muslim men are just considered dogs . so they don't matter.

the idea of the keeping four wives at a time (muslim men can marry infinite amount of times but keep 4 wives at a point) ,

is to conquer the womb , also known as "Womb Jihad".

Imagine you are a Pakistani guy in UK , Ahmed.

first you marry your cousin , Saba and get her pregnant as soon as you can , so that any Kuffar can not take the womb.

now saba is pregnant , so you can't have sex.

so you go out , flirt the woke white stacy , and breed her.

then you do this to asian Xing ping , breed her and covert her.

the you do this to "Honda Sherni" , priya , breed her and convert her.

You successfully manage to keep your women's womb for yourself , and also took three wombs from the Kuffar dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, EverythingMattersCel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Get a ticket to the UK, do illegal shit, get in jail, teach them to do this
Sunnis already believe in blood letting/hijama and they already practise it albeit in a different way, letting out ur blood is still Sunnah for them

IMG 4042

Also which is worse committing terrorist attacks and harming people or a blood letting ritual?

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Islam, mainly due to marriage.

non-muslim men are just considered dogs . so they don't matter.

the idea of the keeping four wives at a time (muslim men can marry infinite amount of times but keep 4 wives at a point) ,

is to conquer the womb , also known as "Womb Jihad".

Imagine you are a Pakistani guy in UK , Ahmed.

first you marry your cousin , Saba and get her pregnant as soon as you can , so that any Kuffar can not take the womb.

now saba is pregnant , so you can't have sex.

so you go out , flirt the woke white stacy , and breed her.

then you do this to asian Xing ping , breed her and covert her.

the you do this to "Honda Sherni" , priya , breed her and convert her.

You successfully manage to keep your women's womb for yourself , and also took three wombs from the Kuffar dogs.

Sounds high T as fuck too me man.
I think you might have a cuck fetish, tho.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sunnis already believe in blood letting/hijama and they already practise it albeit in a different way, letting out ur blood is still Sunnah for them

View attachment 2847410

Also which is worse committing terrorist attacks and harming people or a blood letting ritual?
Of course there's nothing wrong with blood letting, but don't niggas get their heads chopped off if they leave Islam in Iran (a Shia country)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess and PseduoAryan
He does. He wants to be bred by black cock. Each to their own, most people want white cock.

• JFL
Of course there's nothing wrong with blood letting, but don't niggas get their heads chopped off if they leave Islam in Iran (a Shia country)
There’s a lot of extremist groups in third world countries like Iran, Iraq, Syria etc

Doesn’t mean you would get the same treatment if you left Islam in the West

• +1
n

ngl this shit kinda high t, low inhib
Christcuck is just siding with shias on purpose because they’re minority muzzies. If they had been sunnis you would’ve made fun of them.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, HTN_Mentalcel and Michael Myers
There’s a lot of extremist groups in third world countries like Iran, Iraq, Syria etc

Doesn’t mean you would get the same treatment if you left Islam in the West
The west is secular. If a muslim follows true islam then leaving means death

• +1

Maher , tunisian immigrant with a wife back at home. comes to uk , makes this woke indian chick pregnant,
goes to mosque , comes back and beheads her.

Many many such cases. we live in a clown world so if i point out the reality it will seem like a cuck.

• +1
Christcuck is just siding with shias on purpose because they’re minority muzzies. If they had been sunnis you would’ve made fun of them.
JFL, no. You should see the amount of shit i've said about shias.. it's actually unreal. That's the reason why me and this yeeyee nigga have beef

View attachment 2847432

Maher , tunisian immigrant with a wife back at home. comes to uk , makes this woke indian chick pregnant,
goes to mosque , comes back and beheads her.

Many many such cases. we live in a clown world so if i point out the reality it will seem like a cuck.

Why do you care about some shudra slut?

Why did you tag me?

Don’t tag me again or I’ll burn down the den you live in you monkey
You know full damn well why I tagged you. Lmfao 🤣 dude stfu you won’t do jack shit you faggot I’d rape you flat you alive and drink your blood don’t ever fucking speak to me like this ever again I’m ded srs

JFL, no. You should see the amount of shit i've said about shias.. it's actually unreal. That's the reason why me and this yeeyee nigga have beef
JFL. Ok, fair enough then.

• +1
Lmfao 🤣 dude stfu you won’t do jack shit you faggot I’d rape you flat you alive and drink your blood don’t ever fucking speak to me like this ever again I’m ded srs
Very sus.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You know full damn well why I tagged you. Lmfao 🤣 dude stfu you won’t do jack shit you faggot I’d rape you flat you alive and drink your blood don’t ever fucking speak to me like this ever again I’m ded srs
> Calls me a faggot

> “I’d rape you”

Learn how to grammatically form sentences + spell properly you old ape

Monkey boy don’t speak up to me again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, rteme, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Why do you care about some shudra slut?

i knew you were gonna say this , so took this screenshot.

19 yo low caste slut, starts living with , 24 yo married tunisian guy with no job, no money , no address.

and she will be a future psychiatrist.

i care cause whenever someone say " beta , visit DR. Madhumita she is good psychiatrist"

i will show him this article and say: "bitch Madhumita won't fuck me in her prime, so whats the point paying her"

i knew you were gonna say this , so took this screenshot.
Mirin, you know me to some degree then. I feel honored.
19 yo low caste slut, starts living with , 24 yo married tunisian guy with no job, no money , no address.

and she will be a future psychiatrist.

i care cause whenever someone say " beta , visit DR. Madhumita she is good psychiatrist"

i will show him this article and say: "bitch Madhumita won't fuck me in her prime, so whats the point paying her"

View attachment 2847453
But this shudra slut wouldn’t have breathed in your direction so why waste energy over some random slut? That’s my point.

• +1
@i_love_roosters

why side with Sunnis when they’re the ones genociding your Christian assyrian brothers in Iraq and oppressing and killing Copts in Egypt and turning their churches into mosques??

As a matter of fact when the Sunni isis tried to take over Iraq and kill the Christian’s it was the shia who fought them back and the Christian’s of Iraq are grateful to us to this day for it

not to mention 99% of the terrorist attacked against Christians in christian countries are perpetrated by Sunnis

So why do you side with those who are much more likely to kill your and your Christian brothers?

Last edited:
  • +1
It's good that we don't have that problem here. Because of all the terrible stuff muslims did here in the past, everyone knows they are full of shit (minus mentally ill far-left) so they have no tolerance for their bs. No mosques, no public praying, proselyting etc that you see in the west. Just lol.

But this shudra slut wouldn’t have breathed in your direction so why waste energy over some random slut? That’s my point.
it's not for the bitch , it's for the old jeets and jeetas who still bother me , who still tell me "women are not like that" , it's for the people who still think women are pure hearted angels.

• +1
it's not for the bitch , it's for the old jeets and jeetas who still bother me , who still tell me "women are not like that" , it's for the people who still think women are pure hearted angels.
Understandable then. Some guys use this as an example to further their hatred of certain people, hence why I assumed you were doing the same. Instead of hating on the bitch.

• +1
It's good that we don't have that problem here. Because of all the terrible stuff muslims did here in the past, everyone knows they are full of shit (minus mentally ill far-left) so they have no tolerance for their bs. No mosques, no public praying, proselyting etc that you see in the west. Just lol.
Unlucky for you they make pretty good kebabs

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@i_love_roosters

why side with Sunnis when they’re the ones genociding your Christian assyrian brothers in Iraq and oppressing and killing Copts in Egypt and turning their churches into mosques??

As a matter of fact when the Sunni isis tried to take over Iraq and kill the Christian’s it was the shia who fought them back and the Christian’s of Iraq are grateful to us to this day for it

not to mention 99% of the terrorist attacked against Christians in christian countries are perpetrated by Sunnis

So why do you side with those who are much more likely to kill your and your Christian brothers?
Which one is it? The shia says i'm siding with the sunnis and the sunni is saying i'm siding with the shias.

Niggas, i'm Christian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Use1ess and Michael Myers
@i_love_roosters

Desperate Shia dog barking for his Christcuck master to support him. Pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Which one is it? The shia says i'm siding with the sunnis and the sunni is saying i'm siding with the shias.

Niggas, i'm Christian
I’m technically not Sunni. 🙅‍♂️However that’s a funny comment.

• +1