Sharia Law implemented in UK jails

@i_love_roosters

why side with Sunnis when they’re the ones genociding your Christian assyrian brothers in Iraq and oppressing and killing Copts in Egypt and turning their churches into mosques??

As a matter of fact when the Sunni isis tried to take over Iraq and kill the Christian’s it was the shia who fought them back and the Christian’s of Iraq are grateful to us to this day for it

not to mention 99% of the terrorist attacked against Christians in christian countries are perpetrated by Sunnis

So why do you side with those who are much more likely to kill your and your Christian brothers?
Buddy wrote an essay for a Christian that will not give a single fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
The west is secular. If a muslim follows true islam then leaving means death
There are many Shia scholars who believe that penal code punishments like this are only to be implemented when the Mahdi reappears and that they can’t be implemented in this day and age until then

So it is possible to reject such things from a Shia worldview

Furthermore even if we were to say it could be implemented to day what’s to say that that means we can then try to force such laws in non Muslim lands?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Buddy wrote an essay for a Christian that will not give a single fuck
I’m just genuinely curious why he would side with people that would kill him doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's good that we don't have that problem here. Because of all the terrible stuff muslims did here in the past, everyone knows they are full of shit (minus mentally ill far-left) so they have no tolerance for their bs. No mosques, no public praying, proselyting etc that you see in the west. Just lol.
country?

Desperate Shia dog barking for his Christcuck master to support him. Pathetic.
Poojet is mad educating him on ur ppls terrorism towards his brothers in the Middle East 🤣🤣

Poojet is mad educating him on ur ppls terrorism towards his brothers in the Middle East 🤣🤣
Sandjeet Shia dog is crying and begging for christcuck support. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
But... but... my high T BBCs amirite? Lmao
Reverting to Islam makes them more high T, same with BWCs that revert to Islam.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and HTN_Mentalcel
Edmund Kemper Mogs these 5'5 balding brown shitmen

Sandjeet Shia dog is crying and begging for christcuck support. JFL.
Just like you poojeets cry and beg for MENAs support like ‘ve all Muslims Saar 👳🏿‍♂️🇵🇰’ despite us not caring about you or liking you cos your smelly streetshitters just like ur dindu counterparts

Guess some things just never change even after Islam spreads to ur land….

I’m just genuinely curious why he would side with people that would kill him doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♂️
if Shias were not the minority they would do the same as the Sunni’s in the end they will kill anyways

View attachment 2847432

Maher , tunisian immigrant with a wife back at home. comes to uk , makes this woke indian chick pregnant,
goes to mosque , comes back and beheads her.

Many many such cases. we live in a clown world so if i point out the reality it will seem like a cuck.

"They're taking all our women!" is NOT the own you think it is LMAO.

Just like you poojeets cry and beg for MENAs support like ‘ve all Muslims Saar 👳🏿‍♂️🇵🇰’ despite us not caring about you or liking you cos your smelly streetshitters just like ur dindu counterparts

Guess some things just never change even after Islam spreads to ur land….
High inhib sandjeet Shia dog added this post hella fast. I don’t care about sandjeets. You got bombed and invaded by kafirs. Weak ass race.

I
High inhib sandjeet Shia dog added this post hella fast. I don’t care about sandjeets. You got bombed and invaded by kafirs. Weak ass race.
thought you were Indian? Are you Muslim?

Cry more sandjeet. You shia dogs are christcuck fodder.
I couldn’t care less if he supports us or not, just wanted to show him the disgusting barbaric terrorist dogs your people are how u are genociding Christian’s

If he still wants to support you despite that I won’t lose any sleep 🤷🏻‍♂️

As i said before, i'm not siding with any of the variations of islam. It is true that Christians and shias have not had any altercations throughout history.... I guess i could say mirin to that, but still, islam is the enemy
Which one is it? The shia says i'm siding with the sunnis and the sunni is saying i'm siding with the shias.

Niggas, i'm Christian

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
I couldn’t care less if he supports us or not, just wanted to show him the disgusting barbaric terrorist dogs your people are how u are genociding Christian’s

If he still wants to support you despite that I won’t lose any sleep 🤷🏻‍♂️
You wrote an entire essay you lying sandjeet shitskin shia dog. Lie harder.

You got steamrolled and genocided by kaffir dindus too? And lose all 3 wars you fought against them lol

And they permanently stole kashmir from u guys at least the Americans left and gave us all our land back 😂😂

You got steamrolled and genocided by kaffir dindus too? And lose all 3 wars you fought against them lol

And they permanently stole kashmir from u guys at least the Americans left and gave us all our land back 😂😂
Sandjeet cope. You got invaded by the US, your women got raped and you are crying because you’re a Shia dog. 🤣🤣🤣

Sandjeet cope. You got invaded by the US, your women got raped and you are crying because you’re a Shia dog. 🤣🤣🤣
The areas that got fucked the hardest were Sunni parts of Iraq lol

Us Shias gained power after the fact too 😂😂

The areas that got fucked the hardest were Sunni parts of Iraq lol

Us Shias gained power after the fact too 😂😂
Still it was you sandjeets that got raped lmao. Weak ass race.

Still it was you sandjeets that got raped lmao. Weak ass race.
remember buddyboyo, just because your Muslim doesn’t mean your not a smelly street shitting poojeet 🤣

Don’t forget that👌

remember buddyboyo, just because your Muslim doesn’t mean your not a smelly street shitting poojeet 🤣

Don’t forget that👌
And you’re a high inhib sandjeet whose women get raped by cuckmerican soldiers. 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
And you’re a high inhib sandjeet whose women get raped by cuckmerican soldiers. 🤣🤣
Pakistani Sunni women = property of virile Hindu men

@human304 please finish off these disgusting paki insects

Muslims have been invading Europe for thousands of years now
Sunnis have committing the atrocities in Europe not the Shias

you can try if you wish eurocuck
Yeah well if that doesn’t happen and whites get killed off then the Jews will enslave you for eternity, either one sounds good to me

Sandjeet got owned by cuckmericans. Nothing more tragic than that. 🤣
The Shias sided with the Americans against saddam lol the invasion benefitted us

Screenshot 2024 04 09 000322

@yeeyeeslayer

@Gengar

this shit kinda based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess and Michael Myers
Sandjeet got owned by cuckmericans. Nothing more tragic than that. 🤣
My nigga name me one country on Earth that wouldnt get owned by the Americans in a war lol there isn’t one

My nigga name me one country on Earth that wouldnt get owned by the Americans in a war lol there isn’t one
“My nigga” stfu you’re not even black. 🤦‍♂️

I prefer you over some abused sandjeet shia dog, to be honest.
IMG 4028

Porki sucking Turkish cock as usual

@i_love_roosters ‘I prefer you Saar’ 👳🏿‍♂️🇵🇰

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Sandjeet coper pretending he didn’t write an essay earlier to beg for christcuck support. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘I prefer you saar 👳🏿‍♂️🇵🇰🇮🇳

Sandjeet Shia dog, hopefully Israelis strike you more often like they did earlier. 🤣
Hopefully Indians strike you more also Israel has never striked iraq 🤣

Hopefully Indians strike you more also Israel has never striked iraq 🤣
They killed a few Shias a few days ago. And they have killed 30,000 sandjeets since October. 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

• +1
Reactions: coispet