Sharia Law implemented in UK jails

Sandjeet Shia dog, hopefully Israelis strike you more often like they did earlier. 🤣
Sunni poojet, the ones being striker by Israel are Sunnis you cuck 🤣

They killed a few Shias a few days ago. And they have killed 30,000 sandjeets since October. 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍
I’m glad because they were Sunni, I’m smoking in that Sunni Gaza pack too buddy dw 🤣🤣🤣👍👍

They killed a few Shias a few days ago.
How many porkies have dindus killed??? We don’t hear about it cuz no one cares about streetshitters 🤣🤣🤣👍👍

my assumption , when i search the word , love jihad on news channels , the number of cases per year justifies that.

India is a cucked country so you won't get reliable info of that.

my assumption , when i search the word , love jihad on news channels , the number of cases per year justifies that.

India is a cucked country so you won't get reliable info of that.
2k ish convert per year doesnt sound crazy in pop of billion+. Many more are leaving islam tho in india. Ex-muslim sahil is gaining momentum

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
Is it national christcuck day or what? Keep coping.
Mudslums force their shit religion everywhere then cry over oppression jfl

2k ish convert per year doesnt sound crazy in pop of billion+. Many more are leaving islam tho in india. Ex-muslim sahil is gaining momentum
legit who cares about what ShitDia converts to? They’re all subhuman street shitters

Cope, Christianity is the fastest growing religion by conversion, meanwhile the only converts Islam is getting are filthy criminals
I've said this multiple times and will say it again

Only reason people convert to Christianity is to be degenerates.

Most conversions are to Atheism so that they can do whatever they want without being tied down by rules

I've said this multiple times and will say it again

Only reason people convert to Christianity is to be degenerates.

Most conversions are to Atheism so that they can do whatever they want without being tied down by rules
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger