Should I brush my teeth before or after breakfast?

Should I brush my teeth before or after breakfast?

• Total voters
ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I haven't been able to find a solid answer to this.

I mostly eat eggs ED 🍳 at home (about four) in the morning before I go to school and before I have breakfast I brush my teeth to remove all the bacteria that are in my mouth 🦠 (overnight) and prevent them from going to my stomach, but this gives me bad breath (obviously). 🌬 What I need to do?

I mostly eat eggs ED 🍳 at home (about four) in the morning before I go to school and before I have breakfast I brush my teeth to remove all the bacteria that are in my mouth 🦠 (overnight) and prevent them from going to my stomach, but this gives me bad breath (obviously). 🌬 What I need to do?
Ideally you should clean your mouth everytime you ate or drink something
But in pratical terms u should do enough to avoid cavities, gengivitis and gum recession, then you are fine.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ascension!
Lol I havent brushed my teeth in years wtf do you brush ur teeth BEFORE BREAKFAST

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, HerpDerpson, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and bugeye
Do a salt water rinse before you eat breakfast (which will alkanize your mouth) then after you eat breakfast do another salt water rinse then brush your teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension! and BoneDensity
I brush teeth before then scrape tongue and use mouthrinse after

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Do a salt water rinse before you eat breakfast (which will alkanize your mouth) then after you eat breakfast do another salt water rinse then brush your teeth
Legit

I brush my teeth right after waking up then one more time during the day

Just don't.

before breakfast.
I used to brush them after breakfast, like most people, but that actually fucks your teeth up long term (acidity from food + toothpaste = very bad for teeth), and I also noticed that my breath was better when I brushed my teeth before breakfast (counterintuitive but legit in my experience).

Just chew gum during the day (cinnamon is better yeah) if you want to maintain good breath. Drink a lottt of water also but I assume you know that already…

Good luck OP

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, LooksmaxxHopeful, ascension! and 1 other person
before breakfast.
I used to brush them after breakfast, like most people, but that actually fucks your teeth up long term (acidity from food + toothpaste = very bad for teeth), and I also noticed that my breath was better when I brushed my teeth before breakfast (counterintuitive but legit in my experience).

Just chew gum during the day (cinnamon is better yeah) if you want to maintain good breath. Drink a lottt of water also but I assume you know that already…

Good luck OP
Good thing you mention the acidity part and I think it could be avoided by going into ketosis (no carbs), but it's harmful in the long-term. Although, you could have a low-carb diet and since carbohydrates are supposed to mix with salivary amylase, you would need:
  • Enough time to mix
  • Enough chew to mix
  • Saliva to mix

Which means some decent chewing. Therefore, before starting a low-carb diet (ketosis), chew your food thoroughly.

Thanks for your comment OP!

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I would do that, but I think my time doesn't allow it (I couldn't wait 30m after eating to brush my teeth).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and capybara
If you brush the night before then your mouth should be clean. So eat and then brush after.

Did you land on a legit answer OP?