Should I even go out with girls

NilsTheChad

NilsTheChad

Iron
Simple question, is it even worth going out with girls if you are mad ugly or not chadlite, feel like a waste of time and only thing you do is just get used to talking with girls. I have the opportunities to go out with few stacy lites/higher status girls but im hesitant of the fact because ik they are talking to a chadlite or chad who mogs.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, dragomaxxer and Nick.Harte
Mog the chad by learning game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, proxyy, Corleone and 5 others
If u mog them its fine

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Go out with mtbs and HTBs tbh

IMG 3840
september start last year, getting braces this year

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, googlemoggee and try2beme
Look up zherka talking to girls on youtube
ik abt him but its pointless to absorb the knowledge if i wont use it in the following months, have learned a few stuff tho

Don't waste your time. Chase higher aspirations

Simple question, is it even worth going out with girls if you are mad ugly or not chadlite, feel like a waste of time and only thing you do is just get used to talking with girls. I have the opportunities to go out with few stacy lites/higher status girls but im hesitant of the fact because ik they are talking to a chadlite or chad who mogs.
going out with girls in general is a waste of time until youve reached your peak potential imo, slaying is kinda useless for the most part after u get to a certain point because you lose more and more hope in ever finding a non slut women when you get exposed to so many.

ideally youd want to reach your peak looks and ntness and only go out with girls then in hope of finding a looksmatch or slightly lower looks girl that you can LTR and be happy with. if ur not atleast HTN when you do this ur going to get cheated on with chad so no point

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and NilsTheChad
going out with girls in general is a waste of time until youve reached your peak potential imo, slaying is kinda useless for the most part after u get to a certain point because you lose more and more hope in ever finding a non slut women when you get exposed to so many.

ideally youd want to reach your peak looks and ntness and only go out with girls then in hope of finding a looksmatch or slightly lower looks girl that you can LTR and be happy with. if ur not atleast HTN when you do this ur going to get cheated on with chad so no point
quality reply and the same shit i tought abt, tbh i feel like only looksmax i can do is get braces, wait for bones to finish growing and get surgery, or either get TMJ or lock my jaw and get pallate expander and take a 50/50 on either looking like an ogre or gaining bone 😂

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
just saw ur rating thread, honestly you have a good base just keep leaning down, you already have height and ur features individually arent bad either, harmony is a little off but nothing brutal, whats bringing ur rating down the most is simply the fact ur not lean and that you have very basic coloring not enough contrast so ur not taking advantage of having light colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
quality reply and the same shit i tought abt, tbh i feel like only looksmax i can do is get braces, wait for bones to finish growing and get surgery, or either get TMJ or lock my jaw and get pallate expander and take a 50/50 on either looking like an ogre or gaining bone 😂
yes definitely get braces but make sure ur orthodontist doesnt rape ur bite and palete with them, hoenstly ur teeth are already separated so getting a palate expander now would be ideal

• +1
yes definitely get braces but make sure ur orthodontist doesnt rape ur bite and palete with them, hoenstly ur teeth are already separated so getting a palate expander now would be ideal
ight, i might give a shot at asking my doctors, will make sure they dont fuck up my pallate and bite, but ight i could take coloring more seriously, never realised its big of an aspect, recently changed my diet more so ill get lean eventually, thanks 👍

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
ight, i might give a shot at asking my doctors, will make sure they dont fuck up my pallate and bite, but ight i could take coloring more seriously, never realised its big of an aspect, recently changed my diet more so ill get lean eventually, thanks 👍
dont mind my retarded ass saying ight all the time im running on 4h sleep at school

go out with boys. they look better ,sex with them is more pleasurable and everything is better

girls are just from time to time if you really want

• +1
go out with boys. they look better ,sex with them is more pleasurable and everything is better

girls are just from time to time if you really want
is grindr a viable way to start this lifestyle?

I have spaced out teeth when I talk my psl/ rating goes down by half,
Bhai I have Ramirez teeth bitches don’t care Saar they get close Saar they want smooch smooch Saar

Last edited:
Can u rate me on ratings ? I feel like I ascended rate before and after
where tf do i find it, idk how to navigate this server on phone sned here

No, if you are ugly and financially broke, that's means it's over. No beautiful woman will ever want to have sex with you.

If you are ugly and young, only old, fat and ugly women will want to have sex with you out of desperation. For an old, fat lady, a young man is a treasure, almost regardless of looks.