Should I get this surgery on my chin?

N

Noel Vargas

Banned
The first image is my original chin and the second one its an edited photo of what it would look like post surgery:

Alright, firstly my dude, are those eyelashes naturally that long? Cuz I got long eyelashes and lotta people tel me but those eyelashes are extremely long. Secondly morph looks good but I would go for 1-2 mm more of argumentation. So the chin slightly goes past the imaginary perpendicular plane of your lower lip

Alright, firstly my dude, are those eyelashes naturally that long? Cuz I got long eyelashes and lotta people tel me but those eyelashes are extremely long. Secondly morph looks good but I would go for 1-2 mm more of argumentation. So the chin slightly goes past the imaginary perpendicular plane of your lower lip
Yes, they are. I get that a lot, especially from girls hahaha.

I'm not sure what you mean by that imaginary line, is it this?

Im using this website if you want to give it your own try. (grid size =20) https://snorpey.github.io/distort-grid/

I'm not sure what you mean by that imaginary line, is it this?View attachment 55975
Im using this website if you want to give it your own try. (grid size =20) https://snorpey.github.io/distort-grid/
I see, anyways to make already long lashes even longer?. Your eyes are more hooded than mine making your lashes seem more prominent. I might try curling. Anyways what you should do is send a picture of your unmorphed image to Dr Barry Eppley who understands male aesthetics and he will send you back a morph that is a reasonable result.
His morphs are professional looking. He’s morphed my Lower third before

I'm not sure what you mean by that imaginary line, is it this?View attachment 55975
You seem to need BSSO+CCW of the maxilla/Lefort I and maybe a genio. Both of your jaws seem recessed, but ask a maxfac he will tell you whats actually wrong with your bite/profile/chin.

You seem to need BSSO+CCW of the maxilla/Lefort I and maybe a genio. Both of your jaws seem recessed, but ask a maxfac he will tell you whats actually wrong with your bite/profile/chin.
I can't afford so many things dude, slow down. I'm considering doing one single procedure, which one would you suggest?
Both of your jaws seem recessed
Whaaaaat? I dont think theres anything significantly wrong with my maxilla tbh
anyways to make already long lashes even longer?. Your eyes are more hooded than mine making your lashes seem more prominent.
Thanks, but I cant really give you any useful information, I actually never did anything to my lashes so I wouldn't know. I didn't know lashes mattered tbh

Last edited:
I can't afford so many things dude, slow down. I'm considering doing one single procedure, which one would you suggest?
No worries then, just do a genio but ask for a considerable amount of movement (at least 5mm)
Whaaaaat? I dont think theres anything significantly wrong with my maxilla tbh
I just saw that your lower lip was more forward then your uppers but it might just be lip incompentence from the weak chin.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
you should do is send a picture of your unmorphed image to Dr Barry Eppley
through what media? on his instagram or his email or what? I dont live in cali tho, are you sure he doesnt mind making whole morphs for people who will never be his patients?

through what media? on his instagram or his email or what? I dont live in cali tho, are you sure he doesnt mind making whole morphs for people who will never be his patients?
Thru email. He’s based in Indiana. He doesn’t mind
@TakaRyo has done like 3000 morphs with hom
No worries then, just do a genio but ask for a considerable amount of movement (at least 5mm)

I just saw that your lower lip was more forward then your uppers but it might just be lip incompentence from the weak chin.
Yeah it’s Lower incompetence . I have this and my chin is slightly recessed
BSSO. And CCW is if you’re like really really deformed I thinks

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Cold showers could get you the same results (they cause chin hypertrophy)

BSSO. And CCW is if you’re like really really deformed I thinks
No, you can get bimax even if you have a class 1 bite and normal jaw/chin. There's a few people who got it on lookism like that one italian dude I don't remember the name but his jaw got way bigger from it (I'm not talking about TYD)

No, you can get bimax even if you have a class 1 bite and normal jaw/chin. There's a few people who got it on lookism like that one italian dude I don't remember the name but his jaw got way bigger from it (I'm not talking about TYD)
Is that for maxillary protrusion?

Holy shit dude, your front mogs your profile to oblivion which is better than the other way around but both your maxilla and chin are moderately recessed.

I would recommend mewing, chin tucking, and chewing quite seriously until you're at least 20 before you consider surgical intervention. I wouldn't say you "need" it though since your front is pretty good looking and you can get by fine with that. Exhaust the natural options before you go under the knife please.