should i go to rave tonight

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
title.

its a casual club-rave, but i dont have any drugs (ran out).

already drunk. but could also just rot at home drunk tbh.

also have 0 friends so ill just be dancing on the middle of the dancefloor like some truecel instead of chatting with friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, InnerVoid, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
would u consider a foid who goes to these events alone is a red flag

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
title.

also have 0 friends so ill just be dancing on the middle of the dancefloor like some truecel instead of chatting with friends.
Yeah bro. Might get a little depressing though. Go there and have a few drinks and see where the night takes you. Don't go there with the expectation of staying for a long time though. Just think of it as a quick pop in for a few drinks and to take in the atomosphere.

How far is it from your house?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and MoggerGaston
Depends if you are a MoggerGaston™ or not.

If you're at least 6'4, then yeah. Stand in the middle of the dance floor with your arms outstretched either side, like you're T-posing.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and edodalic29
title.

could just get drugs in the club

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
would u consider a foid who goes to these events alone is a red flag
yes, its a red flag.

because women socialize insanely easily. if you are going to raves alone as a woman, you are severely mentally ill.
as a man, it could just be bad luck, normal life circumstances.

same with browsing a forum like this. If you are male, it could just be normal life. If you are female and browsing here, it's fucking over for you.

You are way too priviliged as a woman. Why are you rotting on an incel forum. Why are you going to raves alone.

Doesn't make any sense.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and edodalic29
Yeah bro. Might get a little depressing though. Go there and have a few drinks and see where the night takes you. Don't go there with the expectation of staying for a long time though. Just think of it as a quick pop in for a few drinks and to take in the atomosphere.

How far is it from your house?
i live in walking distance. 10min walk.

i went to this club one other time, without drugs, thinking I would just have a nice time. Ended up going home, doing 2 massive lines and going back with drugs on me cuz it was unbearable.

idk it would be kinda easy for me to just check it out though, but nothing good can come from it so idk.

people are generally nice there, but after some shallow interactions you end up on the dance-floor and the depression starts kicking in.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Allornothing and TechnoBoss
Depends if you are a MoggerGaston™ or not.

If you're at least 6'4, then yeah. Stand in the middle of the dance floor with your arms outstretched either side, like you're T-posing.
already did this strategy many times but doesnt work unfortunately when you are only 6'2 with lifts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
could just get drugs in the club
true, but I hate begging people for drugs ngl.

I have some dealer contacts, but I just care too little to order drugs for this one event on my own. Maybe if I had friends with me.

where you from niccuh.. less band together and raid some raves with our subhuman genes

• +1
Only if your nt and mtn+

• JFL
i live in walking distance. 10min walk.

i went to this club one other time, without drugs, thinking I would just have a nice time. Ended up going home, doing 2 massive lines and going back with drugs on me cuz it was unbearable.

idk it would be kinda easy for me to just check it out though, but nothing good can come from it so idk.

people are generally nice there, but after some shallow interactions you end up on the dance-floor and the depression starts kicking in.
I mean nothing bad can come from it either. I can understand the depression though. Just take a shower and put on nice clothes and make yourself feel good before you go. Whenever I wanna go out I always make sure I feel good in the clothes I'm wearing and it helps me interact more. Sounds bluepilled I know but it works for me.

If it's within walking distance you have nothing to lose. Worst case scenario you go there and have some drinks and nothing really happens. If you get depressed you can always just cut out early and head home. A walk sometimes clears my mind too so the walk might even be soothing. I used to feel self conscious even walking around when I was depressed though, so it really just depends on your mental state.

I'd say go for it and loosen up with some shots or a cocktail and just hang around.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
not worth it without friends or drugs tbh. Alcohol is shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I mean nothing bad can come from it either. I can understand the depression though. Just take a shower and put on nice clothes and make yourself feel good before you go. Whenever I wanna go out I always make sure I feel good in the clothes I'm wearing and it helps me interact more. Sounds bluepilled I know but it works for me.

If it's within walking distance you have nothing to lose. Worst case scenario you go there and have some drinks and nothing really happens. If you get depressed you can always just cut out early and head home. A walk sometimes clears my mind too so the walk might even be soothing. I used to feel self conscious even walking around when I was depressed though, so it really just depends on your mental state.

I'd say go for it and loosen up with some shots or a cocktail and just hang around.
myeah. overall i just think nothing good can come out of it so its hard for me to find a reason to go.

slaying? lol never.
good socialization? aint gonna happen.
vibing on the music and just having a good time... without drugs? aint gonna happen.

just self torture tbh. mehh.

• +1
i got a lot of raves planned next weeks anyways and ill have a good supply of drugs for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, MoggerGaston, tombradylover and 1 other person
myeah. overall i just think nothing good can come out of it so its hard for me to find a reason to go.

slaying? lol never.
good socialization? aint gonna happen.
vibing on the music and just having a good time... without drugs? aint gonna happen.

just self torture tbh. mehh.
I find myself needing to leave my house to help reset my brain a little bit sometimes. Just a change of scenery is a good thing. I recommend going and just having some drinks if nothing else. The monotony of staying indoors can get me feeling crazy sometimes. I do get what you mean though.

I'm trying to do a full no drug lifestyle for a bit. Only drug I guess I'm doing is nicotine now. I do get the part of going to a rave and needing some stuff to make it enjoyable because everyone there is on something. Maybe do some shrooms or something I think it's legal at the stores right? I get too crazy to leave my house on psychedelics though IDK maybe that's just me. Makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm not in a safe area when I do them.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and fukmylyf
I find myself needing to leave my house to help reset my brain a little bit sometimes. Just a change of scenery is a good thing. I recommend going and just having some drinks if nothing else. The monotony of staying indoors can get me feeling crazy sometimes. I do get what you mean though.

I'm trying to do a full no drug lifestyle for a bit. Only drug I guess I'm doing is nicotine now. I do get the part of going to a rave and needing some stuff to make it enjoyable because everyone there is on something. Maybe do some shrooms or something I think it's legal at the stores right? I get too crazy to leave my house on psychedelics though IDK maybe that's just me. Makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm not in a safe area when I do them.
yeah shrooms are legal but stores are already closed at this time (22:30).

ive gone out on psychedelics solo many times. Life is very safe here tbh. 2 weeks ago I went to a rave while already k-holing before I even got there. I could barely walk straight, somehow found my way to the parking lot the rave was at, and they let me in anyways jfl.

nobody gives a fuck here or smth.

but yeah, i get ur vibe. change of scenery etc.
for me what social isolation does, is that I get even higher demands, expectations, of the few social interactions, social things I do.

The longer I am socially isolated, the higher my expectations of social interaction become. While before when I would have a lot of social interaction, I wouldn't give a shit if a party was shit. I would just leave and know the next party is coming up soon. Why care.

Now it's like. Oke I have this one social event, only one event this month. This better be good or its over.

fucked up. idk what to do.

already been to so many raves on my own, its not a life-changing experience which is my expectation lmao

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and TechnoBoss
yeah shrooms are legal but stores are already closed at this time (22:30).

ive gone out on psychedelics solo many times. Life is very safe here tbh. 2 weeks ago I went to a rave while already k-holing before I even got there. I could barely walk straight, somehow found my way to the parking lot the rave was at, and they let me in anyways jfl.

nobody gives a fuck here or smth.

but yeah, i get ur vibe. change of scenery etc.
for me what social isolation does, is that I get even higher demands, expectations, of the few social interactions, social things I do.

The longer I am socially isolated, the higher my expectations of social interaction become. While before when I would have a lot of social interaction, I wouldn't give a shit if a party was shit. I would just leave and know the next party is coming up soon. Why care.

Now it's like. Oke I have this one social event, only one event this month. This better be good or its over.

fucked up. idk what to do.

already been to so many raves on my own, its not a life-changing experience which is my expectation lmao
I'm jealous of your location. I could never go out in NYC while k-holing I'd probably get mugged. It sounds super chill over there and peaceful. Glad they let you inside it would've sucked to be turned away cause you were k-holed jfl.

Yeah I get you when you expect more. Almost like you want to make up for the time you spent indoors by having one huge mogger night out. It's like "if I'm leaving my house it might as well be for something worth it" kind of deal. I mean nothing to do in that case except go out more often but that's easier said than done. I struggle a lot with having the motivation to go out especially if I'm doing it alone. Like wtf is the point in that even tbh.

I need to go to more raves the video you showed me yesterday kind of lit the fuse on me wanting to go. Now I just need to find people that will go with me. I can always go to the raves and drink I guess. A month or two ago I would've just been sitting home drinking so I might as well go out and do it and maybe soak up some atmosphere.

• +1
  • Woah
I'm jealous of your location. I could never go out in NYC while k-holing I'd probably get mugged. It sounds super chill over there and peaceful. Glad they let you inside it would've sucked to be turned away cause you were k-holed jfl.
i dont do it anymore nowadays, but last year I used to go on walks through the city while K-holing. surreal experience, feels like you are a character in a mmorpg and the people around you are quest NPCs or something.

never had issues with it luckily.

Yeah I get you when you expect more. Almost like you want to make up for the time you spent indoors by having one huge mogger night out. It's like "if I'm leaving my house it might as well be for something worth it" kind of deal. I mean nothing to do in that case except go out more often but that's easier said than done. I struggle a lot with having the motivation to go out especially if I'm doing it alone. Like wtf is the point in that even tbh.
yeah thats exactly the vibe. you rarely go out, because you dont want to. So when you do force yourself to go out, it has to be worth it.

I try to entice myself by saying that the night doesn't have to be mogger, it merely has to be better than the alternative (rotting at home). Because in reality that's the real competition.

I am not competing with chad who has some mogger night with friends and is fucking stacy afterwards. I am merely competing with my own life, my past self, and the alternative of going to that rave. Which is rotting at home.

Still very hard to motivate myself. Somehow when I do force myself, the night is usually better than imagined tbh. Yet it remains hard to motivate myself.

I could just order some cocaine tbh, would make it easy to enjoy myself tonight. Really considering it.
I need to go to more raves the video you showed me yesterday kind of lit the fuse on me wanting to go. Now I just need to find people that will go with me. I can always go to the raves and drink I guess. A month or two ago I would've just been sitting home drinking so I might as well go out and do it and maybe soak up some atmosphere.
yes exactly. You are competing with an alternative, which is rotting at home in your case.

It's so dumb to me tbh, cuz we really dont want to go to raves solo. but we have no better alternative. So it's the best we got, yet we really dont want to go anyways.

subhuman life smh.

I remember 3 years ago, in the peak of my social life. I had multiple parties every weekend. Life was so easy man, because instead of thinking

'its either rotting or going to this one single party i dont even want to go to really'

it was: 'which party do I even go to, been invited to 3, have friends hitting me up, people pre-gaming here and there. Oke hmmm, I vibe best with this crowd tonight, lets go there.'

like, you are not competing with rotting, you are competing with xx social groups, parties and so on. It feels so mogger to have so many options.

I need to get back there smh.

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
@TechnoBoss so dumb i dont have any friends who like techno/raves here.

absolute disgrace

just ordered 2 grams of cocaine, will use a gram tonight should be fun.

also caged, my dad used to give me a bit of money monthly. Transferring it on the same day (16th) always.
I noticed he hasn't sent any this month JFL. It was the only reason why I even stayed in touch with him whatsoever after the fucked up childhood I had cuz of him.

Piece of shit. Over for him. Why would I stay in touch with him if not for this money he was sending me monthly?

no point now, cya.

• So Sad
actual garbage quality coke, just did a line, but it was 40 euro per gram so JFL honestly. I doubt it's above 60% pure. Better than nothing I guess.

desperation, me dealing with IRL dealers cuz I have nothing at home. But when I do have drugs at home, it's gone in no time cuz I can't stay away from it.

I have massive loads of drugs coming in next week, but I have to learn to pace myself and not use it just cuz it's there and I am bored. I go through 10 grams of mephedrone in 2-3 weeks when I have it laying around. Just cuz I am bored and have nothing better to do.

Will be a test for me. An area of self-improvement to focus on. Pacing myself with drug/alcohol use. Keep it stashed away for parties only and stop using on my own in my room, unless for special situations/circumstances. But I will probably use shrooms instead for that anyways.

Been using too much, the magic is also largely gone. It's become boredom drug use instead of an 'experience'.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and fukmylyf
@fukmylyf

nigga what u usually snorting?

i have rave coming up next week. looking forward to looksmax.org pregame. U probably in diff timezone tho? where u from

how did u get a good social life and why did it go away

• +1
how did u get a good social life and why did it go away
I did my absolute best in 2018 to socialmax after soft-maxxing.

I moved to a student-dorm, away from my parents place where I lived, and I had 4 really cool house-mates with a lot of social contacts. I hit it off with them and we would chill daily at dinner time, drinking on the balcony during the summer etc. Through them I met many of their friends, got invited to many of their parties, and so on.
When you live with people in the same dorm, it's very easy to party/chill together, living in the same place, coming back to the same place, leaving together to the same place, etc.
This was easily the most important part, got most of my social-life here.

At the same time I became part of a top frat, where I would spend 2-3 evenings per week. Go to their parties, often in other cities in the Netherlands. got my own crew there, etc.
Didn't really get much out of this personally, although I had some of my coolest stories from here. It wasn't that cool or interesting most of the time, but then you had some party-weekend across the country and it would be the most lit weekend ever.

Also at the same time I was part of a social-dancing association, my attempt to meet women jfl. I would go do latin dances like salsa/bachata etc 1-2 times per week. do classes there. Got some social contacts from there, but nothing serious. Didn't really matter.

Other than that I was also going clubbing solo a lot too. Which was a complete failure, cant recommend.

I did have a lot of success with dating apps during this time. My aspie selfies which get little/no matches nowadays, back then would do quite well. So I would go on a reasonable amount of dates with cute girls. Wasn't a lot of social-maxxing from that, but having 2-3 dates per month + associated conversation kept you busy tbh.

How did it fall apart?

My housemates started moving out. Biggest problem. They finished their studies and were replaced with boring nerdcels I never vibed with. Slowly my student-dorm turned into a studycel establishment with nothing going for it. When before that it was filled with chill people who didn't give a fuck and were going to parties and drinking/doing drugs.

Covid lockdowns put both the frat and social dancing on hold. Public events were scarce and I wasn't inner-circle enough to keep those social connections going in private meetings (which were going on). Dropped out there.

Dating app success started dropping. I became disillusioned and started caring less about jestering for girls to get the 2-3 dates per month like I used to.

After covid lockdowns ended, never managed to recover. Although it was all mostly due to my housemates moving out tbh, that was always the backbone of my social life.
It can not be underestimated how good it is for your social-life to have 4 house-mates with extremely active social-lives living with you and vibing well with them. There were always friends of them in our living room chilling, always pre-gaming every weekend, always something going on. And I could tag along so easily, I was always welcome.

And as a student-dorm, we would very often also plan things together as a group. Pre-game in our student dorm where we lived and then get going.

We were all very close. I would be sleeping in my dorm until 2PM after coming home late from the party the night before. And my housemates would enter my room and wake me up, cuz we were chilling, pre-gaming for the next party.

U would just be like: 'lol wtf these people in my room doing, I feel like shit. Oh damn they are hyped, oh they giving me a cold beer in my hand. Oke lets go, time to party again.'
My female housemate let me touch her boobs and sleep in her bed with her and shit too jfl. We were all quite close, really cool vibes.

impossible for me to get this vibe anymore with how boring my current housemates are etc. I have to move on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea maybe you can meet some new friends

• JFL
Bojack

• JFL
@fukmylyf

nigga what u usually snorting?

i have rave coming up next week. looking forward to looksmax.org pregame. U probably in diff timezone tho? where u from
ET bro, I'll have to see how the day goes. i dont rlly use discord tbh

ET bro, I'll have to see how the day goes. i dont rlly use discord tbh
ET? whats that

ye me neither, but would be funny to pregame lmao

• +1
rave was okay. met an ex-fwb there from 3 years ago (havent spoken to her since and have had sex once in the past 3 years since we separated JFL), but she didn't recognize me and walked past. Sent her a message lmao. She responded but without much enthusiasm, but this was 4AM so idk. Probably nothing will come out of it.

met some other girl I kissed with before at another rave, but didn't interact with her. she seemed to have some guy with her she was really close with. possible new bf/fwb. didnt wanna bother with that, although I couldve said hi. Didnt care that much.

overall vibes were nice, ppl dancing, but very small/empty crowd of <50 people. was okay, nothing special. better than rotting at home i guess. danced with a couple of guys, talked with some girls. it was okay, wouldve been more fun if I had friends ngl.

alcohol+cocaine made me able to just enjoy the music, dance and the depression/loneliness was kept at bay somewhat. But it wasnt great. Alcohol+cocaine not really a drug where I can let myself go completely and become one with the music. But was okay nontheless.

I am merely thinking to myself now why I am in this state where I go clubbing solo.

I was no different than the other guys there who did have social groups, did have a girlfriend with them, etc. I am not that different, it's not over for me. I wasn't uglier, didnt act weird compared to them, from the outside I was just like them.

somehow it just aint working out for me, but it could. Mostly just my inner mental state which self-sabotages I guess.

so strange. overal it was a positive experience. I feel more like a normal human being who could fit in socially with other people, fit into society. Yet somehow it never happened or never happens, yet it could very easily. So close yet so far.

Schrodinger-Chad. I go from chad to truecel and vice versa all the time. Makes no sense.
One time I fit right in socially, I get chad experiences with girls being over me and people really liking me. (but feeling uneasy on the inside, hard to enjoy the vibe since I feel like it could crash at any moment).
Then afterwards I go back to rotting for months with 0 decent social experiences. Fucking insane.

really strange feeling tbh. But kinda motivates me to get my life back together, stop rotting, and try a bit more. Since it should be possible for me. Small steps, not expecting too much of myself. Like tonight, it was only barely better than rotting. But it's improvement nonetheless.

I am not non-NT, just unsocialized.
I am not a lost cause, just traumatized and needing to slowly build myself up again. Accept what happened in the past, give it a healthy place in my memory. Realize which personality disorders I have due to my past and work on breaking them down and dealing with them.

And moving forward

Today kinda proved that I am capable of being social with people, somewhat enjoying myself at the very least (better than being alone in my room), and act normal, social, NT, etc.

I should be capable of having solid social groups, friends, girlfriends, etc. It should all be fucking possible. I need to manifest it somehow.

Going to quit alcohol except for social situations, it's keeping me sedated too much when I am using it as a coping mechanism to deal with my negative thoughts during the day. And being drunk keeps me from doing tasks which would improve my life quality.
Need to find some other way to keep the depression at bay other than alcohol/drugs. Although drugs/alcohol should still have a place in my life for socializing.

Probably also stay away from this forum more since it often fuels into the depression ngl.

Last edited:
Yes go I still regret my high-school days that I spent roting inside and looksmined atleats I'm still young at 20 to go clubbing g and other stuff

• +1
Yes go I still regret my high-school days that I spent roting inside and looksmined atleats I'm still young at 20 to go clubbing g and other stuff
you are 6'6 htn. at 20yo its not too late. take small steps towards a better life my man. u got this.

you are 6'6 htn. at 20yo its not too late. take small steps towards a better life my man. u got this.
I am everyday getting better and better after my ascension a dealt with a lot of past trauma and shit but the past is the past getting closer day by day to my dream life

• Love it
time zone jfl
thought u were talking about some drug :lul:

mhmm yeah im 6 hours ahead of you, kinda sucks for pregaming together :lul:

• +1
rave was okay. met an ex-fwb there from 3 years ago (havent spoken to her since and have had sex once in the past 3 years since we separated JFL), but she didn't recognize me and walked past. Sent her a message lmao. She responded but without much enthusiasm, but this was 4AM so idk. Probably nothing will come out of it.
really made me realize how much I miss personal touch, intimacy. Was the last girl I ever had any real intimacy with and this was 3 years ago. Fucking shit life.

17578.jpg

We were both very calm sleepers and both loved hugging during sleep. We would fall asleep in this position:
4048b8fa3acb93863ba1df69b3de16f0.jpg
sleeping-couple-night-rest-hugging-footage-229622145_iconm.jpeg

and not move at all for the rest of the night. Waking up like this in the morning.

hugging like this, the peaceful feeling it gives you, it gets rid of any cortisol you have and make you sleep like a baby. Top-tier sleep quality.

Then you wake up in the morning, first thing you notice is that you have a girl in your arms and hugging tightly. Immediately puts your brain into this calm loving state. No negative thoughts, starting you day with joy and feeling appreciated.

Idk why this fucking shit is so hard to achieve, you would think women would like this too.

Fucking hell.
17578.jpg

need to find some other girl
htb 'i had a date planned with' from the other topic already ghosted me, cagefuel.

have to start firing on all cylinders tbh. this shit should be achievable.

Last edited:

insane set this, kinda same sort of music at the rave today, but this daxj mix is much better. saw him live 3 weeks ago and it was great.

need to plan a couple new raves. techno remains extremely enjoyable.