D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
Women do so and it looks great on them. Look at what it did to her

IMG 2272
IMG 2273

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
just get them dyed, i'm blonde and i've been getting it done every month for a year now

Schery6 looksmatch

just get them dyed, i'm blonde and i've been getting it done every month for a year now
Do you think this would do anything for people who already have black hair? My brows do look a bit lighter than my head hair but I feel like that’s just because of them not being as dense

minox + dye them darker, if they're already dark you can do some drawing too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Prince88
Colorwise they good for me, darker than my hair actually

minox + dye them darker, if they're already dark you can do some drawing too.
Minox isnt permanent if I stop using it I will lose the hair I gained

it's permanent for the eyebrows and beard, it's just scalp hair that tends to fall out.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr
anecdotal asf but that may apply to your scalp only. i used it to make my beard thicker and i've lost no progress since discontinuing minox.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
anecdotal asf but that may apply to your scalp only. i used it to make my beard thicker and i've lost no progress since discontinuing minox.
as long as the hairs have become terminal they should stay for most of the face, the reason head hairs don't stay is because dht rapes them after you stop.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr
Looks like shit

Looks like shit
You see eyebrows in the toilets when you have dhiarrea ? Eyebrows don’t actually look like shit even though they are brown for most humans their shape and size should allow anyone to differentiate it from poop

@Arborist @copemaxxr how long have each of you used minox on your beard/brows, should I go full mode and begin with 5ml (considering its not for my hair), and which form of minox was it

@Arborist @copemaxxr how long have each of you used minox on your beard/brows, should I go full mode and begin with 5ml (considering its not for my hair), and which form of minox was it
think it's been like 5 months almost now.

I use a topical form diluted in alcohol at 5%

You see eyebrows in the toilets when you have dhiarrea ? Eyebrows don’t actually look like shit even though they are brown for most humans their shape and size should allow anyone to differentiate it from poop
What a pathetic try at being funny go back to tiktok.

used the Kirkland 5% foam, didn't start seeing noticeable results until like 3 months in, applying it once a day but I'm sure you'd yield better results if done twice.

used the Kirkland 5% foam, didn't start seeing noticeable results until like 3 months in, applying it once a day but I'm sure it'd yield better results if done twice.

used the Kirkland 5% foam, didn't start seeing noticeable results until like 3 months in, applying it once a day but I'm sure you'd yield better results if done twice.
You kept doing it for how long ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892