signs of balding?

noss

noss

Iron
the right side of my hairline is more receded than the left side, its unnoticeable because of my hair.
my dad is bald
i think my moms crown is thinning.
i wanna prevent going bald as soon as possible
im not posting pictures for privacy

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
The right side of your hairline tends to be statistically more sensible to DHT, but it's impossible to tell without pictures.
Feel free to DM me one if you want more info.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and noss
The right side of your hairline tends to be statistically more sensible to DHT, but it's impossible to tell without pictures.
Feel free to DM me one if you want more info.
im prolly not gonna dm but thanks for info

If you’re past puberty, you should hop on an antiandrogen. If you don’t now, you’ll do it in 4 years anyway when you lose a shit ton of hair and panic.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Paroxysm
the right side of my hairline is more receded than the left side, its unnoticeable because of my hair.
my dad is bald
i think my moms crown is thinning.
i wanna prevent going bald as soon as possible
im not posting pictures for privacy
Try to look for older pics

If you’re past puberty, you should hop on an antiandrogen. If you don’t now, you’ll do it in 4 years anyway when you lose a shit ton of hair and panic.
nah im not past puberty yet i think ima dermaroll and maybe use other stuff just incase

that's what i did sadly. now it's too late unless i hyper respond to the medication.

OP get on fin asap

• +1
Reactions: grimy
hair loss at the temples of ur hair, thinning, hair keeps on falling out etc

• +1
Reactions: noss
that's what i did sadly. now it's too late unless i hyper respond to the medication.

OP get on fin asap
It is what it is bro. Fin/Dut + min + transplant can bring most people to good hair, if you're willing to go through the process.

• +1
Reactions: noss and LooksmaxxHopeful
Simple: Check older photos, has your hairline always been like that? If not then yes you are balding.

If you're at least 18 you should hop on fin, the "dangers" are 90% myth, and if you're afraid of sides just cut the 1mg pill into quarters and that pretty much gets rid of that risk.

If you're under 18 I'd say that you definitely shouldn't take it

• +1
Reactions: noss