skincare makes me wanna rope

D

desilva

Bronze
In the past 6 months, I have spent over 1000€ on skincare products, yet every moisturizer and sunscreen I use breaks me out. I am giving up on skincare; I have only ruined my skin more. I didn’t have acne before I just wanted to get rid of texture and improve collagen with a retinoid for anti-aging and to reverse smoking damage. Yet now my skin cover with pimples after trying centella mouistiser and PURITO sunscreen 😢 I can’t even have the basics like sunscreen and moisturizer. I tried everything—Korean, European, etc. Checking ingredients for acne-prone skin and everything but it was all useless.
what to do and please don’t tell me “diet” i do the best I can for diet.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Hamdan
Would beef tallow clog my pores or worsen fungle acne?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke and Shkreliii
All this normie skin care is cope

It’s all jew slop, same for every product

Just use the cleanser that worked the best for you + tret

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, Hamdan and Shkreliii
Would beef tallow clog my pores or worsen fungle acne?
Yeah this right here is why you're retarded, you cant obsess over trace minerals, you can spend trillions and still do nada, stick to the basics. One breathe of air in a smoggy city is worth 40 beef tallows

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
All this normie skin care is cope

It’s all jew slop, same for every product

Just use the cleanser that worked the best for you + tret
i agree but I can’t use tret without sunscreen and moisturiser it will literally fuck my skin even more

• +1
i agree but I can’t use tret without sunscreen and moisturiser it will literally fuck my skin even more
Its whats reccomended anyways, dont do tret, do the softer retionoids and work your way up

Its whats reccomended anyways, dont do tret, do the softer retionoids and work your way up
My skin is sensitive dry and red already i can’t use retinol ore retinal it without sun protection and moisture

It’all about semen retention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and italiangigaChad
Go to a dermatologist
tried hasn’t even got prescribed tret they love my suffer and made me spend all the money over consuming skin care Products instead of letting my save the money for my surgery

• +1
@Hamdan why „jfl“? Don’t laugh because I mog you and your whole bloodline.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hamdan and pneumocystosis
C02 laser and joseon sunscreen and la rosey gentle cleanser and moisturizer without fragnance

C02 laser and joseon sunscreen and la rosey gentle cleanser and moisturizer without fragnance

In the past 6 months, I have spent over 1000€ on skincare products, yet every moisturizer and sunscreen I use breaks me out. I am giving up on skincare; I have only ruined my skin more. I didn’t have acne before I just wanted to get rid of texture and improve collagen with a retinoid for anti-aging and to reverse smoking damage. Yet now my skin cover with pimples after trying centella mouistiser and PURITO sunscreen 😢 I can’t even have the basics like sunscreen and moisturizer. I tried everything—Korean, European, etc. Checking ingredients for acne-prone skin and everything but it was all useless.
what to do and please don’t tell me “diet” i do the best I can for diet.
keep doing research, dont fall into the products that people promote, look for actual scientific studies and anecdotes with similar skin/skin problems as you.