Void_

Iron
AM:
Medik8 exfoliating AHA/BHA foaming cleanser
Eucerin oil control sunscreen

AM:
Treclilin (tret+clindamcyin)

Severe acne with scarring, should I use isotretinoin? Does it close growth plates and how likely is this?

Fixing your diet does btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubHumanHere, lyricism, PashtunMogger and 3 others
use tretinoin and clyndamicin

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine and GoodLookinSquirrel
age? i was acne free all my life then had shit ton on my forehead at 19-20 for a few months and then never again

nothing helped it just went away. it was just hormone dysbalance causing it

Accutane worked for me
Got clear skin nlw

You can fix your skin with a vegan diet and accutane.

age? i was acne free all my life then had shit ton on my forehead at 19-20 for a few months and then never again

nothing helped it just went away. it was just hormone dysbalance causing it
16, always had acne from age 10 but managed with antibiotics and benzoyl peroxide until now it became severe

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
Body fat % ?

@depressionmaxxing how's yours going

how long have you been running this routine?

@depressionmaxxing how's yours going
good. little progress but skin is smoother, scars still aint healing, get some pimples from time to time bc of heat, havent used volufiline bc vacation.

wbu?

• +1
Reactions: goo25
good. little progress but skin is smoother, scars still aint healing, get some pimples from time to time bc of heat, havent used volufiline bc vacation.

wbu?
i have acne but mostly only on left side of the face, right One is pretty clear, I don't have products for skin routine i just use aloe vera and cold water but I'm not seeing great progress, also idk why it got worse since 2 weeks even if i stopped eating fast foods and all these things

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
i have acne but mostly only on left side of the face, right One is pretty clear, I don't have products for skin routine i just use aloe vera and cold water but I'm not seeing great progress, also idk why it got worse since 2 weeks even if i stopped eating fast foods and all these things
its bc of your harmones. aloe vera will only smoothen your skin, cold water will do nothing.

• +1
its bc of your harmones. aloe vera will only smoothen your skin, cold water will do nothing.
what do you raccomend me? I've thought about tretinoin but people told me that the first weeks Ur skin gets worse and my school starts soon so i would like to avoid that. Are there any other products or methods?

skincare is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, depressionmaxxing and goo25
what do you raccomend me? I've thought about tretinoin but people told me that the first weeks Ur skin gets worse and my school starts soon so i would like to avoid that. Are there any other products or methods?
differin 0.1% got me rid off pimples, BP 5% is good for facial acne and scarring, unironically zinc mixture cream is good too

those should not break you out and slowly get rid off acne, if dont be a man and use tret and bp+clid, if still no success use oral isotret.

take oral anti bacterial medication aswell for 1-2weeks it should help aswell.

• +1
differin 0.1% got me rid off pimples, BP 5% is good for facial acne and scarring, unironically zinc mixture cream is good too

those should not break you out and slowly get rid off acne, if dont be a man and use tret and bp+clid, if still no success use oral isotret.

thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

Skincare is cope

16, always had acne from age 10 but managed with antibiotics and benzoyl peroxide until now it became severe
accutane or start tret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
AM:

AM:

Severe acne with scarring, should I use isotretinoin? Does it close growth plates and how likely is this?

If your skin-type is sensitive/dry, you need a hydrating cleanser, such as the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

You're forgetting to moisturize before sunscreen and after Treclin

!! Fix your diet

Isotretinoin has some evidence to support the closure of growth plates, you should avoid it even if the evidence is negligible

Eat carrots, avocados, bananas, fruits in general, avoid oily foods, avoid junk foods, avoid fast foods, avoid carbs and eat complex carbs, eat more protein, exercise, don't touch your face

AM:

AM:

honestly just take accutane im on my last month and skin is much better im 16 aswell

If your skin-type is sensitive/dry, you need a hydrating cleanser, such as the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

You're forgetting to moisturize before sunscreen and after Treclin

!! Fix your diet

Isotretinoin has some evidence to support the closure of growth plates, you should avoid it even if the evidence is negligible

Eat carrots, avocados, bananas, fruits in general, avoid oily foods, avoid junk foods, avoid fast foods, avoid carbs and eat complex carbs, eat more protein, exercise, don't touch your face
My skin is extremely oily, I used to moisturise before trecilin and it only made the acne worse, and isn't the sunscreen moisturising enough?

My skin is extremely oily, I used to moisturise before trecilin and it only made the acne worse, and isn't the sunscreen moisturising enough?
Speak to a dermatologist

Did you grow any taller whilst on it?
was like 179/180 in September and im now 182. didnt grow for like a 2/3 moths now tho. Although my dad was shorter than me when he was my age and he is now around 190
edit he was 190 he shrunk a bit hes like 188 now or something like that

Last edited: