“Slavic men are ugly”

A

Abomination52

Banned
Where did this cope come from? I travelled across most of Europe in the last month and some of the best looking guys I saw were in Poland and Slovakia.
When I went clubbing in Poland I saw plenty of tall, jacked Tyler Maher lookalikes and some Chico-tier prettyboys. Polish oldcels looked like potatoes but the zoomers looked the same as in Germany or Sweden, just less gay.
People need to stop getting their idea of what Slavs look like from the 40 year old plumber immigrants.
The Slavs who stay in slavlands are moggers unironically.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead and 7 others
Where did this cope come from? I travelled across most of Europe in the last month and some of the best looking guys I saw were in Poland and Slovakia.
When I went clubbing in Poland I saw plenty of tall, jacked Tyler Maher lookalikes and some Chico-tier prettyboys. Polish oldcels looked like potatoes but the zoomers looked the same as in Germany or Sweden, just less gay.
People need to stop getting their idea of what Slavs look like from the 49 year old plumber immigrants.
All the slavshit moggers are rotting here on on .org @russiancel @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Johanjohan, Artemis and 3 others
Cause they become polish Truck drivers at 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: utter-ascension, Artemis, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
I dont go outside for a reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Abomination52
PerfectMan

slavic features mog hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, St.TikTokcel and Abomination52
People need to stop getting their idea of what Slavs look like from the 40 year old plumber immigrants.
i agree. their faces aren't worse or better, than other whites.
height is meh as fuck though.
i got called tall quit a few times when on holiday in Poland, multipule times in like 5 days. I get called tall rarely in netherlands, like 1x per year max.

Poland has a lot of german influence so they look less ogre than ukrainians or russians. West poland is actually german

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24940
nobody ever said that

• JFL
Reactions: Abomination52
i agree. their faces aren't worse or better, than other whites.
height is meh as fuck though.
i got called tall quit a few times when on holiday in Poland, multipule times in like 5 days. I get called tall rarely in netherlands, like 1x per year max.
I’m 6 feet tall and I didn’t feel tall or short. All the moggers were usually taller than me though. Can’t really compare to the Netherlands. You’re taller than almost everyone.

Poland has a lot of german influence so they look less ogre than ukrainians or russians. West poland is actually german
Polish women fogged germfoids brutally though.

I’m 6 feet tall and I didn’t feel tall or short. All the moggers were usually taller than me though. Can’t really compare to the Netherlands. You’re taller than almost everyone.

Average polish zoomer btw

Attachments

• pobrane.jpeg
    pobrane.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Exactly, they all turn fat and bald past 30.
Yea i See them everyday in Germany .
Most are subhuman and the good ones Turn bald and Truckdriver malegaze ogres at 30

• JFL
Most are subhuman and the good ones Turn bald and Truckdriver malegaze ogres at 30
It’s usually subhumans who immigrate.

I do agree, Slavs are good looking but there's no fucking way you saw Tyler Maher look alikes

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Abomination52
Tales from mumbai

Only polish subhumans need to geomaxx to west. Average polish zoomer can live as good as western one thats why you see amazon workers and truckerivers there all the time. As a polish subhuman i have 2 option: geomaxx to germoney or neet. Ive chosen neet @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel, Abomination52 and 1 other person
Subhuman diaspora is usually to blame. The genetic trash always moves to the countries that make stereotypes.
This accounts for all ethnicities and races. No exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, poopoohead, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Nope they are born Here

I do agree, Slavs are good looking but there's no fucking way you saw Tyler Maher look alikes
Not literally. But same phenotype and very gl.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Abomination52 and Deleted member 17244
no media halo like us western europeans have

keep spreading the truth bro if u believe it, and try to prove it too

all european men need to be known as moggers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LastHopeForNorman and Abomination52
Only polish subhumans need to geomaxx to west. Average polish zoomer can live as good as western one thats why you see amazon workers and truckerivers there all the time. As a polish subhuman i have 2 option: geomaxx to germoney or neet. Ive chosen neet @St.TikTokcel
They only allow roaches there. Too pale for germanistan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Cause slavic women are hotter in general. I think excessive dimorphism benefits women more than men.

• +1
Most of them are short anyways
Jfl most foid here are the same height or taller than me at 177cm male doomer and zoomer are 185-193cm