Small Stack for Height, thoughts?

nakus

nakus

Iron
CJC 1295 with DAC - 1000mcg - Mondays and Thursdays
MK677 - 20ml - ED

I’m 15 and I’m not gonna inject hgh to look like a long nosed jew and supress my natural production

This cycle will give me results that equal the same as injecting 6-8IU’s using my natural production

Thoughts?

( I’m not gonna take a AI, estrogen is needed for your brain and bone mass, fucking autistic to take AI’s at 15 )

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RTLBbc, looksmidder and 2 others
i'm using something similar, but 250mcg 2x a week on cjcdac. also mk once per 3 days, and maybe t4 added in

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
i'm using something similar, but 250mcg 2x a week on cjcdac. also mk once per 3 days, and maybe t4 added in
250mcg is weak as shit, same with ur MK-677 dosage I’d be surprised if you grew a inch from that

• +1
250mcg is weak as shit, same with ur MK-677 dosage I’d be surprised if you grew a inch from that

• +1
i’m looking at the exact same stack atm minus the mk, don’t wanna be bloated as shit. tell me if you end up going through with it

• +1
No pic’s JFL just a guy sayin shit, when ur taking such a low dosage it wont do much, children are administered high dosages of HGH for a reason, with your stack you have DAC keeping ur HGH up the whole week but only at a small amount I’d atleast up the CJC to 500-750mcg for better results, you’d be around 4-6IU’s og HGH 6IU’s when you take MK that day, taking such a low dose won’t give you height growth benefits unless ur in a growth spurt with a already high growth hormone base to begin with, which the user u gave above potentially I wouldn’t believe him tho until he shows pics

• +1
No pic’s JFL just a guy sayin shit, when ur taking such a low dosage it wont do much, children are administered high dosages of HGH for a reason, with your stack you have DAC keeping ur HGH up the whole week but only at a small amount I’d atleast up the CJC to 500-750mcg for better results, you’d be around 4-6IU’s og HGH 6IU’s when you take MK that day, taking such a low dose won’t give you height growth benefits unless ur in a growth spurt with a already high growth hormone base to begin with, which the user u gave above potentially I wouldn’t believe him tho until he shows pics
how about 10mg mk daily with 600 mcg cjc dac per week? 20 mg mk is pointless. I'll talk to osie and see what he thinks

• +1
i’m looking at the exact same stack atm minus the mk, don’t wanna be bloated as shit. tell me if you end up going through with it
Pretty sure the bloating can be prevented, think I read some stuff about it not worried about it tho I’m currently bulking I just know that if you want to get rid of the hunger aspect take it at night, supposedly the CJC paired with MK gives 3x the result, main reason I’m adding MK tho is because I struggle to reach my calorie goal

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
how about 10mg mk daily with 600 mcg cjc dac per week? 20 mg mk is pointless. I'll talk to osie and see what he thinks
Seems good, my MK dosage is just something I’ll test, I’ll definitely lower it if I experience any unwanted side effects, aslong as you pair that stack with exercise, stretching, and a good diet you should experience growth just watch your blood sugar even tho CJC has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity, slin pills might not even be required for some people

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Jeww
Seems good, my MK dosage is just something I’ll test, I’ll definitely lower it if I experience any unwanted side effects, aslong as you pair that stack with exercise, stretching, and a good diet you should experience growth just watch your blood sugar even tho CJC has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity, slin pills might not even be required for some people
thought on alpha lipoic acid and chromium for mk sides? i've seen many users backing that

• +1
MK677 - 20ml - ED

I’m 15 and I’m not gonna inject hgh to look like a long nosed jew and supress my natural production

This cycle will give me results that equal the same as injecting 6-8IU’s using my natural production

Thoughts?

( I’m not gonna take a AI, estrogen is needed for your brain and bone mass, fucking autistic to take AI’s at 15 )
are you on it yet
at least take a natural ai

thought on alpha lipoic acid and chromium for mk sides? i've seen many users backing that
Don’t know, not worried about MK sides tho, usually there’s none only hunger, alot of people experience side effects due to taking too many slin pills, lowering the MK dosage usually fixes all the sides. CJC and MK have weak sides that’s why which usually come after prolonged usage or taking too much that’s why I chose them. So don’t be too worried about the sides, you’ll be fine.

Don’t know, not worried about MK sides tho, usually there’s none only hunger, alot of people experience side effects due to taking too many slin pills, lowering the MK dosage usually fixes all the sides. CJC and MK have weak sides that’s why which usually come after prolonged usage or taking too much that’s why I chose them. So don’t be too worried about the sides, you’ll be fine.
True, but one must be prepared for diabetes and gyno. If I have 4 months supply, how u think i should cycle it?

Also I'm doing the lowest dose 10mg but people have gotten pre diabetes from that dose before, also puffy nipples,

are you on it yet
at least take a natural ai
Plan to getting on it after my vacation, cant bring it with me to another country.

Natural AI’s are cope most of them won’t do more than lower ur estrogen a little, not remotely close to keeping ur growth plates open.

I’ll take a AI when I’m 16.5 if I don’t see myself getting to my goal height

• Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4
True, but one must be prepared for diabetes and gyno. If I have 4 months supply, how u think i should cycle it?

Also I'm doing the lowest dose 10mg but people have gotten pre diabetes from that dose before, also puffy nipples,
Gyno from MK? It doesn’t affect estrogen or test?

Cycle MK at your age 8 weeks on 2 weeks of, 5 days per week Saturday and Sunday off

Keep slin pills on hand and get a glucose monitor then you’ll be safe CJC should counter that tho so I don’t see a situation where youll need it unless you’re gonna eat like a pig

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
Plan to getting on it after my vacation, cant bring it with me to another country.

Natural AI’s are cope most of them won’t do more than lower ur estrogen a little, not remotely close to keeping ur growth plates open.

I’ll take a AI when I’m 16.5 if I don’t see myself getting to my goal height
this is not how it works, a high hgh levels will cause prematurely closure of your plates, this will result in a shortened final height.
who knows if your plates are open with 16.5 and even if their were, definitely not that far anymore
you would be safer with an ai or at least I advise you to do x rays often enough.

Gyno from MK? It doesn’t affect estrogen or test?

Cycle MK at your age 8 weeks on 2 weeks of, 5 days per week Saturday and Sunday off

Keep slin pills on hand and get a glucose monitor then you’ll be safe CJC should counter that tho so I don’t see a situation where youll need it unless you’re gonna eat like a pig
it increases prolactin which leads to gyno

Decent stack

The thing is that HGH strongly accelerates bone age, higher HGH will close your plates faster if you're not using an AI and you won't grow much.
AIs are given to children by endocrinologists, and it doesn't cause many problems. You're not crashing your E2; you're simply reducing it under a certain threshold, below which growth plate fusion cannot happen.

For the treatment of boys with short stature and/ordelayed puberty, considerable evidence indicates that aromatase inhibitors effectively delay bone maturation and thereby increase PAH.

• +1
this is not how it works, a high hgh levels will cause prematurely closure of your plates, this will result in a shortened final height.
who knows if your plates are open with 16.5 and even if their were, definitely not that far anymore
you would be safer with an ai or at least I advise you to do x rays often enough.
I’ll see, estrogen is important af tho

The thing is that HGH strongly accelerates bone age, higher HGH will close your plates faster if you're not using an AI and you won't grow much.
AIs are given to children by endocrinologists, and it doesn't cause many problems. You're not crashing your E2; you're simply reducing it under a certain threshold, below which growth plate fusion cannot happen.

So if I hop off the AI after I'm done with my stack, will my plates close? Do i have to keep using AI after cjc dac and mk? Or can i just hop off n everything will be fine

Let's also not forget how fucking important estrogen is during puberty, if you decide to take Aromasin you risk a estrogen crash and you're risking ur bones being under developed also you're messing up ur brain, is it really worth taking that risk for an extra 5cm?

I’ll see, estrogen is important af tho
Aromatase deficient mens (little to no estrogens) doesn't have notable cognitive issues from what i've read, sometimes they will eventually perform below average in verbal memory but that's it.
And the loss of BMD is indeed a concern but it's reversible.
Aromasin/Arimidex should put you in the 10-15 pg/mL of e2, basically the levels of a 12 years old boy (and in that interval growth plate fusion cannot happen).

So if I hop off the AI after I'm done with my stack, will my plates close? Do i have to keep using AI after cjc dac and mk? Or can i just hop off n everything will be fine
Depends on your e2 levels (they might not close rapidly), but your e2 levels will become normal again so your bone age will keep increasing once you hop off the AI, for sure.
If you want to keep your plates open you have to keep using the AI.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Laidcel
Aromatase deficient mens (little to no estrogens) doesn't have notable cognitive issues from what i've read, sometimes they will eventually perform below average in verbal memory but that's it.
Aromasin/Arimidex should put you in the 10-15 pg/mL of e2, basically the levels of a 12 years old boy (and in that interval growth plate fusion cannot happen).

Depends on your e2 levels (they might not close rapidly), but your e2 levels will become normal again so your bone age will keep increasing once you hop off the AI, for sure.
Very taxing on hormones long term, at 15 I believe running it would be stupid, a couple of cycles at 15 won't close my growth plates, I'll run a AI at 16 or older.

Let's also not forget how fucking important estrogen is during puberty, if you decide to take Aromasin you risk a estrogen crash and you're risking ur bones being under developed also you're messing up ur brain, is it really worth taking that risk for an extra 5cm?
No you don't, you cannot crash your estrogens levels with aromasin (one of its pros), you can with arimidex/letrozole tho.
Your bones won't be underdeveloped, dudes with aromatase deficiency have average/normal facial bone structures, what they have however is lower BMD (which is totally different, what matter for facial aesthetic is bone size and e2 doesn't affect that much)/spine deformities (it happens only if estrogens are low before puberty, there is a study about that effect).
They have weaker bones, but not smaller/less developed bones, same for castrati/eunuchs (which had no estrogens during puberty due to no testosterone), some of them were moggers actually jfl.

AIs wouldn't even be considered by endocrinologists (drugs that can significantly harm development are avoided if possible) if they were truly dangerous for childrens, it's more about a balance.

No you don't, you cannot crash your estrogens levels with aromasin (one of its pros), you can with arimidex/letrozole tho.
Your bones won't be underdeveloped, dudes with aromatase deficiency have average/normal facial bone structures, what they have however is lower BMD (which is totally different, what matter for facial aesthetic is bone size and e2 doesn't affect that much)/spine deformities (it happens only if estrogens are low before puberty, there is a study about that effect).
They have weaker bones, but not smaller/less developed bones, same for castrati/eunuchs (which had no estrogens during puberty due to no testosterone), some of them were moggers actually jfl.

AIs wouldn't even be considered by endocrinologists (drugs that can significantly harm development are avoided if possible) if they were truly dangerous for childrens, it's more about a balance.
I still don't see a reason for me to run a AI at 15, not really any pros of it. Very unlikely my plates will close this early

Cope you high inhib little faggot. Enjoy your petite microscopic height gains and exorborant gyno fag. You're a pussy little bitch incapable of grasping the fact that you don't have to crash estrogen to the point of brain damage to get sizeable height gains from ai. Stupid nigga, rope.

Very taxing on hormones long term, at 15 I believe running it would be stupid, a couple of cycles at 15 won't close my growth plates, I'll run a AI at 16 or older.
A couple of cycles will inevitably increase your bone age tho and reduce the time of puberty that is left (growth plate closure is one of the main signals for the end of puberty), but do what you want tbh.
AIs are given to childrens that are younger than 15 and they doesn't experience much problems, using it at 15 isn't stupid per se (since studies back up the fact that it is a safe and effective way to increase PAH during puberty), before puberty eventually it could lead to some problems (spine deformities were only observed before puberty, never after its beginning).

• +1
Reactions: Laidcel
Very unlikely my plates will close this early
Brain dead fag. It literally decreases the rate at which ur bone age progresses. You get benefit no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You do realize, that if this stack was to work, it would have the exact same effects on your body as hgh? mirin grey IQ

• JFL
f this stack was to work, it would have the exact same effects on your body as hgh? mirin grey IQ
At least it won't suppress my natural production

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
At least it won't suppress my natural production
Your natural hgh production goes back to normal 5 days after stopping hgh

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and socialcel
MK677 - 20ml - ED

Thoughts?

Current height?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

Alright thanks. I'll stay on an AI then. Which one do u recommend? Dosage for a 5'9 80 kg 15 year old?

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
MK677 - 20ml - ED

Thoughts?

Estrogen is need for bonemass and brain, yes, but you can’t get it lower than 13-12pg/ml without killing your balls. And brain is very adaptive, so you won’t lower your iq. Plus your free T gonna skyrocket.

Estrogen is need for bonemass and brain, yes, but you can’t get it lower than 13-12pg/ml without killing your balls. And brain is very adaptive, so you won’t lower your iq. Plus your free T gonna skyrocket.
What's your dosage, and how long do you stay on it?

Alright thanks. I'll stay on an AI then. Which one do u recommend? Dosage for a 5'9 80 kg 15 year old?
I'd say that aromasin is ideal, it's easier on lipids (arimidex increases LDL, the kind of lipids that gives you strokes while aromasin have a neutral effect)/bones, it increases T and DHT (good for pubertymaxing) and is enough to put you below the 20 pg/mL mark (letro and arimidex are respectively a lot stronger and a bit stronger).
And it is suicidal so you doesn't risk an estrogen rebound that could close your plates (its existence is debated but it seems to be common knowledge even on HRT/bodybuilders communities that frequently uses an AI for obvious reasons) since arimidex/letrozole are only temporarily attached to aromatase
2612282 ADB782B2 9D1D 44B9 9070 584DD8371953

(this meme is accurate jfl)

6.25mg ED/EOD should be enough.

• Love it
I'd say that aromasin is ideal, it's easier on lipids (arimidex increases LDL, the kind of lipids that gives you strokes while aromasin have a neutral effect)/bones, it increases T and DHT (good for pubertymaxing) and is enough to put you below the 20 pg/mL mark (letro and arimidex are respectively a lot stronger and a bit stronger).
And it is suicidal so you doesn't risk an estrogen rebound that could close your plates (its existence is debated but it seems to be common knowledge even on HRT/bodybuilders communities that frequently uses an AI for obvious reasons) since arimidex/letrozole are only temporarily attached to aromatase
View attachment 2805350

Any sides? Will my plates close if I run 3 cycles with Aromasin then quit everything?

View attachment 2805350

Perfect. Thanks.

Would Aromasin deal with the prolactin sides of MK?

Would Alpha lipoic acid 600mg and Chromium 200mcg a day be sufficient for blood sugar sides? I'm worried about diabetes.

• +1
Perfect. Thanks.

Would Aromasin deal with the prolactin sides of MK?

Would Alpha lipoic acid 600mg and Chromium 200mcg a day be sufficient for blood sugar sides? I'm worried about diabetes.
It won't directly reduce prolactin levels, albeit it might makes them less noticeable (higher estrogens levels increases prolactin levels).
And yes it should be enough, berberine would be more efficient but it reduces igf-1 so avoid it (same for metformin but it's even worse jfl).

• +1
Pretty sure the bloating can be prevented, think I read some stuff about it not worried about it tho I’m currently bulking I just know that if you want to get rid of the hunger aspect take it at night, supposedly the CJC paired with MK gives 3x the result, main reason I’m adding MK tho is because I struggle to reach my calorie goal
how do you stop the bloating? that would make it way better for me

Finasteride to counter hair loss?
DHT is important for height growth and extremely crucial for dick growth so no, minox topical or oral if it doesn't work should be enough.

It won't directly reduce prolactin levels, albeit it might makes them less noticeable (higher estrogens levels increases prolactin levels).
And yes it should be enough, berberine would be more efficient but it reduces igf-1 so avoid it (same for metformin but it's even worse jfl).
U think bgpharmadrugs.com's aromasin is legit? Planning on getting mk and aromasin from there.