Small Stack for Height, thoughts?

CJC 1295 with DAC - 1000mcg - Mondays and Thursdays
MK677 - 20ml - ED

I’m 15 and I’m not gonna inject hgh to look like a long nosed jew and supress my natural production

This cycle will give me results that equal the same as injecting 6-8IU’s using my natural production

Thoughts?

( I’m not gonna take a AI, estrogen is needed for your brain and bone mass, fucking autistic to take AI’s at 15 )
Can I use hgh as asian to get diy rhino

How to make money

MK677 - 20ml - ED

I’m 15 and I’m not gonna inject hgh to look like a long nosed jew and supress my natural production

This cycle will give me results that equal the same as injecting 6-8IU’s using my natural production

Thoughts?

( I’m not gonna take a AI, estrogen is needed for your brain and bone mass, fucking autistic to take AI’s at 15 )

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
U think bgpharmadrugs.com's aromasin is legit? Planning on getting mk and aromasin from there.
It's legit, I know tons of people who order from there, just make sure ur customs aren't strict or it'll get seized

• +1
U think bgpharmadrugs.com's aromasin is legit? Planning on getting mk and aromasin from there.
I don't know tbh; Brainlabz is 100% legit though and delivers rapidly if you need a trusted source.
They use discreet packaging so customs won't seize your orders (they will put the pills in a bottle of supplements).

• +1
  • +1
Nothing bad. Maybe very very slight recession on the left temple.
Should I even get on Aromasin if my temples are already a little recessed, I was born with recessed temples tho, hasn't gone any further I have pics from when I was a kid with recessed temples

Should I even get on Aromasin if my temples are already a little recessed, I was born with recessed temples tho, hasn't gone any further I have pics from when I was a kid with recessed temples
@FrenchChad

It means that you have a naturally high hairline, nothing to do with DHT/MPB, do you have bald relatives by any chance ?
Either way minox should be enough to handle any potential hair loss, if too harsh hop on RU but you won't need it most likely tbh.

It means that you have a naturally high hairline, nothing to do with DHT/MPB, do you have bald relatives by any chance ?
Either way minox should be enough to handle any potential hair loss, if too harsh hop on RU but you won't need it most likely tbh.
Only my dad, which had nothing to do with DHT, he got alopecia randomly doesn't even run in my family, but my dad was born with my same hairline and had hair when he was well over 30, same with my uncle etc

Only my dad, which had nothing to do with DHT, he got alopecia randomly doesn't even run in my family, but my dad was born with my same hairline and had hair when he was well over 30, same with my uncle etc
You should be good then.

• +1
Reactions: nakus
Do yk if oral minox has any effect on hormones?
It doesn't have a significant impact on hormones levels, it have a notable impact on heart's health tho.

You won’t do shit cuz you’re high inhib af nigga go fuck urself

• JFL
MK677 - 20ml - ED

Thoughts?

It's been years since I delved into heightmaxxing research but a noticeable absence is an aromatase inhibitor. Delaying the closure of the growth plates will not only give you more time to grow but in and of itself will facilitate growth (IIRC). The proliferation of chondrocytes for example slows down, eventually coming to a stop largely due to the closure of the growth plates.

MK677 - 20ml - ED

Thoughts?

Damn my nigga really suprised that you are even running some stack at 15 .
but even with taking all of this shit yout height cellling is preditermined by genetics . The results that you are gonna have from this stack are minuscule and they may fuck up with other hormones and potentially stunt your height .
Another thing is where are you getting everything from. If you are not getting it from a pharmacy or a reputable website you are getting scammed and injecting yourself with shit

Damn my nigga really suprised that you are even running some stack at 15 .
but even with taking all of this shit yout height cellling is preditermined by genetics . The results that you are gonna have from this stack are minuscule and they may fuck up with other hormones and potentially stunt your height .
Another thing is where are you getting everything from. If you are not getting it from a pharmacy or a reputable website you are getting scammed and injecting yourself with shit
Getting it from a local website which everyone in my country orders from because it's the only source that manages to get a lot of supply through the borders.

I've seen people surpass their height ceiling, my mother's side is very tall, whilst my father's side is average so my genetic ceiling is about 181cm, I believe I could surpass that due to my mother's genetics

Getting it from a local website which everyone in my country orders from because it's the only source that manages to get a lot of supply through the borders.

I've seen people surpass their height ceiling, my mother's side is very tall, whilst my father's side is average so my genetic ceiling is about 181cm, I believe I could surpass that due to my mother's genetics
Yea the other side of you family may not be your most accurate take on your height celing.
My grandfather has 3 brothers all of whom are 180cm , but he is 165cm tall. Also when you are running a stack you need to take blood test really often not sure how are you gonna able to do that shit .

Yea the other side of you family may not be your most accurate take on your height celing.
My grandfather has 3 brothers all of whom are 180cm , but he is 165cm tall. Also when you are running a stack you need to take blood test really often not sure how are you gonna able to do that shit .
Its just MK, CJC and Aromasin with standard dosages, I'll set them according to how I feel on them, won't kill me or mess me up, I'll get a glucose monitor for the MK