So.. I thought looks weren't important.

D

Deleted member 22190

Kraken
Jfl.

This will (likely) be the Part 1 of a thread about an experiment I'm running.

Alright, so, hear me out niggas, I JUST got put into a new school this year, last grade before I get planted into High School, yada yada, this year won't matter all that much, I'm planning on getting lean this summer, you get the gist, so I decided... Fuck it. Let's experiment.

What would happen if you put a Chadlite with a good frame, height, physique (wearing a jacket was very important), etc, who's also MOSTLY quiet while wearing a moderate amount of jewelry, and isn't social.

Surprisingly, I didn't get very much attention, as a matter of fact, the first day I went when getting toured around the school, a chick (way shorter than me), saw me BRIEFLY after greeting the chick showing me around, and IMMEDIATELY LAUGHED IN MY FACE (use that ammunition as you will you cold hearted sons of bitches :feelswhy::feelswhy:). It was... Practically immediate suifuel, but I dealt with it well enough. So, the year progresses slowly, I stay quiet, don't try and deliberately interact or be social unless to do some physical things / domination, arm wrestling, bloody knuckles, etc.

I amassed a small group of... Guys. Wouldn't exactly call them friends, but they're not complete strangers neither, we greet each other in the halls, say hello, all that. IRONICALLY ENOUGH, THE GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLIMENT ME ON MY BODY, which... Makes sense, because my current vibe, aesthetic, is mostly male gaze, and very little is done particularly for female attraction. A basic ass jacket, growing out hair, and jeans aren't the fucking total modern fashion trend guys, jfl. And when I say VERY little is done for female attraction, I mean it. My parents have been trying to convince me for the past MONTHS to cut my hair back down to a buzzcut, not to mention the fact I unironically wear that jacket 24/7. I RARELY take it off for ANYTHING, for that very looksmin purpose, though even with it, I still get occasional compliments from guys around.

But that doesn't mean I'm a total incel with women, neither. Most interactions I've had have been pleasant, and good, actually. Looking back on it, I've RARELY got ANY disgusted, or mean looks, gotten physical with a couple, actually, and they were, again, surprisingly pretty reciprocal with it, and this was me WITH a jacket, weird ass hair, and barely anything done for my skin, jfl... So, lean in with me here now bro's.. I was still GETTING 0 ATTENTION FROM WOMEN. Despite the nice interactions, and like... One weird case of a couple LTBs walking up to me during lunch when I was autistically mean mugging everyone and starting a convo, I was NEVER getting IOIs, nor approaches asking for my Instagram, or Snapchat, I was a little dumbfounded.

I had expected this, but I was still slightly shocked how much a little looksminning could turn you down from potentially being a social, robust, popular Chad, to some generic HTN that's slightly above average that's still relatively attractive, but gets no attention. Mind you, I likely could have done a lot of things to mitigate this, (e.g talk to more people, approach more, actually use major social media apps), you get it. So, I continued on, slightly confused, slightly disheartened, but I became even more disciplined. Stopped having crazy all nighters, tuned up my workouts, and have been increasing my progressive overload in an effort to become even stronger, it was all good, business, as usual, but I decided, awhile ago, to download social media, just to see what it was like.

Got on there, made a account, and walked around a little, viewing account, from account... Decided to look up my school's initials, find it out, and there were accounts!..

And holy fucking shit, was it brutal. THERE WERE LITERALLY PAGES DEDICATED TO THE 'PRETTY PEOPLE' OF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL JFL. A notable example being some tall slightly muscular lean asian boy wearing a wife beater who was smiling (lifefuel for @Cheesyrumble cels. Just be MTN 5'10 neurotypical theory), and the HATER PAGES?!

Holy shit. Literally eviscerating 6th graders who are still just hitting puberty, and are a little short and chubby. It was insane, I swear, not even some of you mean fuckers could have came up with the shit they were saying if you TRIED. :lul::lul: There was pages of just post after post of fucking demolishing unattractive 6th and 7th graders mouthbreathing while they were sleeping, it was BRUTAL. Literally had the entire blackpill ideology reaffirmed in the span of 5 minutes just browsing these accounts, and seeing how hard they were shitting on these accounts.

Chad? Nowhere to be seen. Hell, haven't even seen a single more well rounded individual than me in the school tbh, just crazy how mean MIDDLE SCHOOLERS can be to unattractive people.

That's really at it though, bros. Thanks for reading the story thread. @pneumocystosis was right, though, HTNs and Chadlites are actually very fucking rare, and it's totally brutal how people can be to unattractive ones in life.

@luljankybo @skorp @NFA PB @cillianmurphycel @ike57 @skorp @HarrierDuBois @FailedNormieManlet @curlyheadjames @Dr. Mog @HimmyButler @ascension! @rand anon @Manu le coq @horizon @Loki @looksmaxxed @the BULL @apemaxxed @ReadBooksEveryday @RussianTruecel @anoright sorry if I didn't tag anyone or I've been tagging one of my bros less as of late, been spending more and more time off the forum. Love you bhais.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24593 and 11 others
Was gonna write something funny but school is absolutely brutal tbh, social battlefield.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190, Deleted member 24593 and Vermilioncore
All those words, yet so little read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Banderacell, ascension and 1 other person
Get a LTB girlfriend that gives you sex constantly

I predicted this. You thought you would be some gigachad mogging machine returning to school but are just some normie. I bet there are 6'3 15 year olds looking down at you too.

Annd your point is ??

Read, brutal. Always stay looksmaxxed :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, Deleted member 22190 and HarrierDuBois
I was NT maxxing in college, had stopped working out etc but It paid off much much more. Being sociable and "popular" gets you invited to parties and there you get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 24593, rand anon and 2 others
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD!

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and HarrierDuBois
Jfl.

This will (likely) be the Part 1 of a thread about an experiment I'm running.

Alright, so, hear me out niggas, I JUST got put into a new school this year, last grade before I get planted into High School, yada yada, this year won't matter all that much, I'm planning on getting lean this summer, you get the gist, so I decided... Fuck it. Let's experiment.

What would happen if you put a Chadlite with a good frame, height, physique (wearing a jacket was very important), etc, who's also MOSTLY quiet while wearing a moderate amount of jewelry, and isn't social.

Surprisingly, I didn't get very much attention, as a matter of fact, the first day I went when getting toured around the school, a chick (way shorter than me), saw me BRIEFLY after greeting the chick showing me around, and IMMEDIATELY LAUGHED IN MY FACE (use that ammunition as you will you cold hearted sons of bitches :feelswhy::feelswhy:). It was... Practically immediate suifuel, but I dealt with it well enough. So, the year progresses slowly, I stay quiet, don't try and deliberately interact or be social unless to do some physical things / domination, arm wrestling, bloody knuckles, etc.

I amassed a small group of... Guys. Wouldn't exactly call them friends, but they're not complete strangers neither, we greet each other in the halls, say hello, all that. IRONICALLY ENOUGH, THE GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLIMENT ME ON MY BODY, which... Makes sense, because my current vibe, aesthetic, is mostly male gaze, and very little is done particularly for female attraction. A basic ass jacket, growing out hair, and jeans aren't the fucking total modern fashion trend guys, jfl. And when I say VERY little is done for female attraction, I mean it. My parents have been trying to convince me for the past MONTHS to cut my hair back down to a buzzcut, not to mention the fact I unironically wear that jacket 24/7. I RARELY take it off for ANYTHING, for that very looksmin purpose, though even with it, I still get occasional compliments from guys around.

But that doesn't mean I'm a total incel with women, neither. Most interactions I've had have been pleasant, and good, actually. Looking back on it, I've RARELY got ANY disgusted, or mean looks, gotten physical with a couple, actually, and they were, again, surprisingly pretty reciprocal with it, and this was me WITH a jacket, weird ass hair, and barely anything done for my skin, jfl... So, lean in with me here now bro's.. I was still GETTING 0 ATTENTION FROM WOMEN. Despite the nice interactions, and like... One weird case of a couple LTBs walking up to me during lunch when I was autistically mean mugging everyone and starting a convo, I was NEVER getting IOIs, nor approaches asking for my Instagram, or Snapchat, I was a little dumbfounded.

I had expected this, but I was still slightly shocked how much a little looksminning could turn you down from potentially being a social, robust, popular Chad, to some generic HTN that's slightly above average that's still relatively attractive, but gets no attention. Mind you, I likely could have done a lot of things to mitigate this, (e.g talk to more people, approach more, actually use major social media apps), you get it. So, I continued on, slightly confused, slightly disheartened, but I became even more disciplined. Stopped having crazy all nighters, tuned up my workouts, and have been increasing my progressive overload in an effort to become even stronger, it was all good, business, as usual, but I decided, awhile ago, to download social media, just to see what it was like.

Got on there, made a account, and walked around a little, viewing account, from account... Decided to look up my school's initials, find it out, and there were accounts!..

View attachment 2111100
View attachment 2111100

And holy fucking shit, was it brutal. THERE WERE LITERALLY PAGES DEDICATED TO THE 'PRETTY PEOPLE' OF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL JFL. A notable example being some tall slightly muscular lean asian boy wearing a wife beater who was smiling (lifefuel for @Cheesyrumble cels. Just be MTN 5'10 neurotypical theory), and the HATER PAGES?!

Holy shit. Literally eviscerating 6th graders who are still just hitting puberty, and are a little short and chubby. It was insane, I swear, not even some of you mean fuckers could have came up with the shit they were saying if you TRIED. :lul::lul: There was pages of just post after post of fucking demolishing unattractive 6th and 7th graders mouthbreathing while they were sleeping, it was BRUTAL. Literally had the entire blackpill ideology reaffirmed in the span of 5 minutes just browsing these accounts, and seeing how hard they were shitting on these accounts.

Chad? Nowhere to be seen. Hell, haven't even seen a single more well rounded individual than me in the school tbh, just crazy how mean MIDDLE SCHOOLERS can be to unattractive people.

That's really at it though, bros. Thanks for reading the story thread. @pneumocystosis was right, though, HTNs and Chadlites are actually very fucking rare, and it's totally brutal how people can be to unattractive ones in life.

@luljankybo @skorp @NFA PB @cillianmurphycel @ike57 @skorp @HarrierDuBois @FailedNormieManlet @curlyheadjames @Dr. Mog @HimmyButler @ascension! @rand anon @Manu le coq @horizon @Loki @looksmaxxed @the BULL @apemaxxed @ReadBooksEveryday @RussianTruecel @anoright sorry if I didn't tag anyone or I've been tagging one of my bros less as of late, been spending more and more time off the forum. Love you bhais.
no one gives a shit kid

My nigga you in middle school?

Tf wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: blackpilledforlife
I was NT maxxing in college, had stopped working out etc but It paid off much much more. Being sociable and "popular" gets you invited to parties and there you get girls.
Legit, just by not isolating myself I immediately started getting invited to parties.

Brutal, I wish I was NT :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Jelly shits. Also I could not even come up with a joke that story was way too brutal.
Literally go for the lowest hanging fruit. "If you were a 5'4" curry you'd be slaying"
"meanwhile NT 5'3" filipino slays"
etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and HarrierDuBois
You need to put this much effort into being sociable my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Deleted member 23359
Almost stabbed myself reading this

He needs to femboymaxx and let org niggas like me hit it when he legal ong
His skull is more robust than your entire family tree tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Start the cut bro and take your next bulk as slow as possible you're young asf don't make your gym your 1st priority

These the years you should be more focused on socialzing, having fun and making friends

Being obsessed with the Blackpill at this age isn't really healthy

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
this is water its possibvle to get laid eventually if ur a social and decent looking, but the point of looksmaxxing is to mog. Wats ur height btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
Interesting story.
Is there a disparity between female attractiveness and male attractiveness (ie are all the foids mtb or lower?)?

I hope the leanmaxxing does you wonders.
I wish you the best man!

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Stfu faggot and suck both my nuts
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED post the pic.
3179920 3179906 side

All we do is mog, buddy boyos.
Interesting story.
Is there a disparity between female attractiveness and male attractiveness (ie are all the foids mtb or lower?)?

I hope the leanmaxxing does you wonders.
I wish you the best man!

Good thread
Actually, yeah. Most of the guys are either average to unattractive. There's maybe like 2-3 people in the entire school that are objectively attractive.

I was on the pages of the school, and it's VERY hard to find someone that's actually attractive, to the point where it's kinda weird. But the women on average? Ehhh... Tbh. They fall into the same boat.

All generally MTBs to LTBs. But the HTBs, and LTS? Stuck out like sore thumbs.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois