Some women won’t date you simply because ur not accepted by her friends

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

The Great Race War shall begin
Even if some woman finds u attractive, she won’t date u if she thinks her friends will make fun of her for dating you. Sistercels will know, but women are VERY judgemental and objectify men.

For example, if ur 5’5, ur gf will constantly be made fun of for having short bf. On double dates, she will be mogged by her friend who has a tall 6’4 boyfriend. In many (toxic) women friendships, it’s about stroking their ego and fogging the others. Women want their bfs to be the tallest when they go out together. This is why it’s over if ur under 5’11

There are very few women who will cut off their friends just for you, maybe 0.00001 percent of foid population. The tiktok will only make it worse.

It is indeed ovER buddy boyos. Time to rot on r/shortguys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, vermillioncorefan, Lethbridge and 12 others
Foids are retarded I hate 99% of them

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Pikabro, disheartenedcel and 8 others
Even if some woman finds u attractive, she won’t date u if she thinks her friends will make fun of her for dating you. Sistercels will know, but women are VERY judgemental and objectify men.

For example, if ur 5’5, ur gf will constantly be made fun of for having short bf. On double dates, she will be mogged by her friend who has a tall 6’4 boyfriend. In many (toxic) women friendships, it’s about stroking their ego and fogging the others. Women want their bfs to be the tallest when they go out together. This is why it’s over if ur under 5’11

There are very few women who will cut off their friends just for you, maybe 0.00001 percent of foid population. The tiktok will only make it worse.

Over

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and N8verBegan
Underrated pill tbh
If her friends hate you = over
If her friends think you’re ugly asf = over

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, EzikoIsHere, 5.5psl and 5 others
Their friends find you a hideous piece of shit that isn't human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, BeanletMogger, mirrormogger and 2 others
They are just easily influenced by group opinion

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22 and N8verBegan
Underrated pill tbh
If her friends hate you = over
If her friends think you’re ugly asf = over
If her friends think you’re weird/autistic = over

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel, fuQuack and 2 others
Just kill her friends theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, BeanletMogger, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
Yeah this is a based take NGL

I remember girl liked me but her friends didn't like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and N8verBegan
It's true, women are literally this stupid

jfl image being so braindead other people can ''affect'' your attraction and interest towards someone.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and blmratiopiggypoop
I've seen this happen first hand, pretty hilarious tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
This a crimson pill red and blackpill in one

Just fuck her friends to get their approval and have occasional threesomes

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and BigLooks22

Thats why they are called foids

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Its brutal for shorter guys
My 5'7 gymcelled MTN friend got swapped for a 6' ltn faced untrained dude

• +1

You have to win over the friends, not just the girl you're going for

Good girl + Whore Friends = Borderline Whore/Whore In Training

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BeanletMogger
If her friends think you’re weird/autistic = over
I’ve had a girl from class send me nudes every night on Snapchat and call me handsome for a week straight
when I’ve overheard 2 of her friends talking to her about me that I’m fucking ugly and weird this all stopped and it was instantly over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pikabro

True but WHITE POWER

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpeg
    IMG_0862.jpeg
    394.8 KB · Views: 0
It's true, women are literally this stupid

jfl image being so braindead other people can ''affect'' your attraction and interest towards someone.
men do the same thing, you send her in the group chat and your friends call her ugly, suddenly she’s not all that anymore

• +1
Reactions: marek937, borismonster and shalomnigga

cope, My ex's friends said i was subhuman but I still fucked her

• +1
men do the same thing, you send her in the group chat and your friends call her ugly, suddenly she’s not all that anymore
''men''

I think you mean little beta bitches. No amount of shaming or jokes can make me less attracted to someone.

• +1

See there isnt really any situation that you are going to be liked by her friends.
If you are ugly and especially short you are going to get mocked
And if you are attractive and tall they are going to get jealous of her frined ( your gf) and they are going to sabotage your relationship
Female friendships are pure evil . I have stayed far from any of my ex gf friends for my own good . But still not even having met any of my last ex's friends i still got shitted on ( because i fucked a girl and she shitted herself when i was 15 ) and she left me

• +1
Reactions: marek937, borismonster and BeanletMogger