Some of you “Stacy virgin only” niggas need to get a grip

K

Kamui

Inactive
The fact that some of you niggas, yes YOU niggas have the audacity to say “I will only accept a Stacy virgin foid” when you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of, and are KHHV make me cage just lol

First of all let’s just be very realistic, how many foids do you think above the age of 18 are virgins, and how many of those foids do you genuinely think are legitimate virgins? And by virgin I mean no sexual experiences at all whatsoever including shit like sucking dick and what not

This is a lovely thread made by @tyronelite that reiterates my 2nd point

Majority of you niggas are so delusional and touch deprived that you would completely abandon all knowledge of the blackpill if even a moderately ok looking LTB showed you any attention, and because you know for a fact you get no bitches whatsoever you’d also gladly accept the fact that she has maybe 3 or 4 past bodies since you yourself know you can’t be picky and choosy

Now obviously I’m not a retard who’s gonna say “body count doesn’t matter bro!” because we’d all rather have a completely untouched gf, but we have to be completely realistic here lmao, your chances of finding a completely untouched foid is lower than the chances of you winning the billion dollar lottery, the only people that can damage virgins and easily obtain them are high SMV moggers who can pick what foids they want as easily as it is to order pizza to their house, I’m talking pro athletes, celebrities, and just legit Chads with status

If even Chads don’t date Stacie’s what the fuck do you think you can possibly do?

Another amazing thread by @tyronelite

^ This would literally be what it’s like to date a legit Stacy lmao, you gotta fight off hundreds of thousands of niggas wanting to fuck your bitch that are smarter than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, bigger dick than yours, more money than you, more popular than you etc etc

I’d legit rather date a cute Becky with a good body that Ik I SMV mog than a Stacy who I have to always be on edge that some nigga that like Kelly Oubre or Drake is tryna slide in her DMs

In conclusion, you niggas are all clowns, and I’m always right, thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 18522, Jamaldickjavontus and 30 others
Tagging some high IQ people @Primalsplit @TheTakeoverHasBegun @5.5psl @forevergymcelling @qotav @justgetacutbro @Napoleon1800 @flippasav @Sprinkles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
The real question is do stacies wanna date those incels ? Jfl
Guys would be arguing here muh only Stacy yeh but they won't date your broke and ugly looking ass brother.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, zura, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
Its the same mofos who call peoples female interactions larp

If me pulling mtbs is larp how df these niggas gonna get a stacy jfl, and a hqnp one especially

• +1
Reactions: future6psl, zura, Gus17 and 2 others
The fact that some of you niggas, yes YOU niggas have the audacity to say “I will only accept a Stacy virgin foid” when you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of, and are KHHV make me cage just lol

First of all let’s just be very realistic, how many foids do you think above the age of 18 are virgins, and how many of those foids do you genuinely think are legitimate virgins? And by virgin I mean no sexual experiences at all whatsoever including shit like sucking dick and what not

Majority of you niggas are so delusional and touch deprived that you would completely abandon all knowledge of the blackpill if even a moderately ok looking LTB showed you any attention, and because you know for a fact you get no bitches whatsoever you’d also gladly accept the fact that she has maybe 3 or 4 past bodies since you yourself know you can’t be picky and choosy
View attachment 2462209

Now obviously I’m not a retard who’s gonna say “body count doesn’t matter bro!” because we’d all rather have a completely untouched gf, but we have to be completely realistic here lmao, your chances of finding a completely untouched foid is lower than the chances of you winning the billion dollar lottery, the only people that can damage virgins and easily obtain them are high SMV moggers who can pick what foids they want as easily as it is to order pizza to their house, I’m talking pro athletes, celebrities, and just legit Chads with status

If even Chads don’t date Stacie’s what the fuck do you think you can possibly do?

View attachment 2462212
^ This would literally be what it’s like to date a legit Stacy lmao, you gotta fight off hundreds of thousands of niggas wanting to fuck your bitch that are smarter than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, bigger dick than yours, more money than you, more popular than you etc etc

I’d legit rather date a cute Becky with a good body that Ik I SMV mog than a Stacy who I have to always be on edge that some nigga that like Kelly Oubre or Drake is tryna slide in her DMs

In conclusion, you niggas are all clowns, and I’m always right, thanks for coming to my Ted talk
It's called hyperbole

The real question is do stacies wanna date those incels ? Jfl
Guys would be arguing here muh only Stacy yeh but they won't date your broke and ugly looking ass brother.
Stacie’s are oofy doofy or sugar daddy old man only
Its the same mofos who call peoples female interactions larp

If me pulling mtbs is larp how df these niggas gonna get a stacy jfl, and a hqnp one especially
if even niggas like @Amnesia can only really get MTBs what makes you think being able to consistently slay MTBs isn’t impressive lmao, it’s genuinely all a numbers game
It's called hyperbole
You’d be surprised how many niggas I’ve spoken to that don’t count anything below Stacylite lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
You’d be surprised how many niggas I’ve spoken to that don’t count anything below Stacylite lol
As I've said, it's their way of being witty.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 28541
This is why no one will believe if you slay foids, because their standards are so high, they have never pulled a foid in their life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Jamaldickjavontus, future6psl and 6 others
Only virgin women are marriage material.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Heinrich Schmidt
This is why no one will believe if you slay foids, because their standards are so high, they have never pulled a foid in their life
Like I said before they’re coping cuz they get nothing, in reality they’d start quaking in their boots if a cashier smiled at them in McDonald’s

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb and EnglandBadman
Truthpilled

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Name and shame these schizo’s. Been a while since I’ve seen anyone being a virgin Stacy only incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 16275, horizontallytall and 3 others
anime stacy only

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 46063 and 7 others
You are entitled to a virgin fuck these whores they should be used as holes if possible never Mary them never create families with them until we have total androcentric society where foids are reduces to complete utter property

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You are entitled to a virgin fuck these whores they should be used as holes if possible never Mary them never create families with them until we have total androcentric society where foids are reduces to complete utter property
Keep dreaming man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

View attachment 2462209

View attachment 2462212

If she wants to be with you, she wants to be with you. That’s kind of a coping mechanism.

If she wants to be with you, she wants to be with you. That’s kind of a coping mechanism.
Low key same energy as “even though she got 6 trains ran on her by athletes and frat boys at college, she CHOSE me in the end!” ngl :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, klip11, future6psl and 3 others
Legit thread thanks for the mentions brotha so I can keep destroying these niggas reality :Comfy:

And for y’all niggas that are hookin up don’t forget you’re adding to the chicks body count every time you smash :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Joe Rogancel, traveler and 1 other person
Bro me and @Biggdink been preaching this for years but no one listens. Everyone is giga entitled in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, HitAndRun, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
stacy virgin only theory is just a fantasy for these white brah cuckolds that never fuck a female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, HitAndRun, Kamui and 1 other person
Bro me and @Biggdink been preaching this for years but no one listens. Everyone is giga entitled in 2023
And if she’s a Stacy she’s gonna get hit on by more dudes than Beckys

You don’t think she’s gonna want smash gettin hit on by multiple chads? Mental…

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Kamui and traveler
Legit thread thanks for the mentions brotha so I can keep destroying these niggas reality :Comfy:

And for y’all niggas that are hookin up don’t forget you’re adding to the chicks body count every time you smash :forcedsmile:
degeneracy goes both ways, sick of seeing romanticization of muh slaying

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, nanefer, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I've never said anything like that but....
when you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of, and are KHHV make me cage just lol
you unleashed a full-blown attack on me, fuaaaark.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, horizontallytall, Kamui and 1 other person
You will never have what you want because you always want more

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Michael Myers
You will never have what you want because you always want more
Change your name to Aristotristan.

(In case you don't get the joke, the Ancient Greeks had a philosopher whose name was Aristotle).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 22924
Change your name to Aristotristan.

(In case you don't get the joke, the Ancient Greeks had a philosopher whose name was Aristotle).
Change my name yo are a mod bhai

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, horizontallytall and Michael Myers
when you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

no way

how’d you know?

are you psychic?

ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20370, ojicreechadlite and 1 other person
View attachment 2462212

You are completely wrong.

You think a cute Becky with a good body isn't getting swarmed by thousands of niggas wanting to fuck? Of which DOZENS will also mog you into the grave?

The whole point of having a virgin stacy is that she isn't used to dating/fucking different guys like your becky is, so it's less likely she's going to want to do it in the first place.
In the end, women have all the power, and your girl is going to get hit on by guys that mog you anyways. So you better pick a virgin if you don't want her to screw you over.

JFL @ thinking you SMV mog a strong becky with good body, when even LTBs SMVmog tall HTNs. Delusions.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, horizontallytall and standardcel
Good post, they're volcels/mentalcels. If you wouldn't fuck high BC girls in one night stands and keep dreaming about virgin waifus you're a low T fag. But I disagree with rather having a Becky than Stacy. It's ok if you can quickly move on.

• +1
Good post, they're volcels/mentalcels. If you wouldn't fuck high BC girls in one night stands and keep dreaming about virgin waifus you're a low T fag. But I disagree with rather having a Becky than Stacy. It's ok if you can quickly move on.
Low T but high prenatal T = Mysterious cowboy aesthetic to personality ratio.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
You are completely wrong.

You think a cute Becky with a good body isn't getting swarmed by thousands of niggas wanting to fuck? Of which DOZENS will also mog you into the grave?
as I said before, I am being realistic

It is WAY easier to get a cute Becky gf with a good body than it is to get a Stacy and a Becky would get FAR FAR FARRRRR less attention a legitimate Stacy when it comes to who’s hitting her up in her DMs
The whole point of having a virgin stacy is that she isn't used to dating/fucking different guys like your becky is, so it's less likely she's going to want to do it in the first place.
In the end, women have all the power, and your girl is going to get hit on by guys that mog you anyways. So you better pick a virgin if you don't want her to screw you over.
You really think just cuz a bitch is a virgin that she won’t cheat on you lmao get real
JFL @ thinking you SMV mog a strong becky with good body, when even LTBs SMVmog tall HTNs. Delusions.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Low T but high prenatal T = Mysterious cowboy aesthetic to personality ratio.
Just have a 30 inch untrained bidelt while being a mod on r/animecosplays theory.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• +1
That tranny in your pfp is top 30% in subhuman Canada/Khalistan

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Dnr im anime girls only or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and Kamui
Just have a 30 inch untrained bidelt while being a mod on r/animecosplays theory.
Just look liie a mans man cowboy but have a stoic conservative sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
If Allah himself came down and told me that I could have a Stacy that 100% would never cheat on me or look in the direction of another man I would take it

Sadly a man can only dream 😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You're a cuck if ur ltr a non virgin

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You're a cuck if ur ltr a non virgin
99% of men today then are cucks

There is no legit way to confirm if a foid is a virgin or not anyways

What you know is dangerous to your enemy, what you THINK you know is dangerous to YOU

you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of, and are KHHV
I don't know this guy but I hail this retard anyways

• JFL
as I said before, I am being realistic

It is WAY easier to get a cute Becky gf with a good body than it is to get a Stacy and a Becky would get FAR FAR FARRRRR less attention a legitimate Stacy when it comes to who’s hitting her up in her DMs

You really think just cuz a bitch is a virgin that she won’t cheat on you lmao get real

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Stacy

this but 5 years younger and virgin, or death

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and standardcel
Honestly you have to forget about body count because it’ll drive you mad. Just wife the girl a 35 body count

• +1