Some of you “Stacy virgin only” niggas need to get a grip

The fact that some of you niggas, yes YOU niggas have the audacity to say “I will only accept a Stacy virgin foid” when you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of, and are KHHV make me cage just lol

First of all let’s just be very realistic, how many foids do you think above the age of 18 are virgins, and how many of those foids do you genuinely think are legitimate virgins? And by virgin I mean no sexual experiences at all whatsoever including shit like sucking dick and what not

This is a lovely thread made by @tyronelite that reiterates my 2nd point

Majority of you niggas are so delusional and touch deprived that you would completely abandon all knowledge of the blackpill if even a moderately ok looking LTB showed you any attention, and because you know for a fact you get no bitches whatsoever you’d also gladly accept the fact that she has maybe 3 or 4 past bodies since you yourself know you can’t be picky and choosy
View attachment 2462209

Now obviously I’m not a retard who’s gonna say “body count doesn’t matter bro!” because we’d all rather have a completely untouched gf, but we have to be completely realistic here lmao, your chances of finding a completely untouched foid is lower than the chances of you winning the billion dollar lottery, the only people that can damage virgins and easily obtain them are high SMV moggers who can pick what foids they want as easily as it is to order pizza to their house, I’m talking pro athletes, celebrities, and just legit Chads with status

If even Chads don’t date Stacie’s what the fuck do you think you can possibly do?

Another amazing thread by @tyronelite

View attachment 2462212
^ This would literally be what it’s like to date a legit Stacy lmao, you gotta fight off hundreds of thousands of niggas wanting to fuck your bitch that are smarter than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, bigger dick than yours, more money than you, more popular than you etc etc

I’d legit rather date a cute Becky with a good body that Ik I SMV mog than a Stacy who I have to always be on edge that some nigga that like Kelly Oubre or Drake is tryna slide in her DMs

In conclusion, you niggas are all clowns, and I’m always right, thanks for coming to my Ted talk
idc i’ll still marry a virgin at the end if i can’t find that i’ll just sleep around
but i will never accept less

Sorry to break it to you but you will either settle, or at best be searching for a long time lmao, bitches who are Stacylites are like top 1% of the female population if you account for how good they looked without makeup

I’d gladly take a mulatto Becky like this and live happily ever after
View attachment 2462783

Stacie’s are usually oofy doofy only
Megamindahh hoe

• WTF
Reactions: Kamui
Low key same energy as “even though she got 6 trains ran on her by athletes and frat boys at college, she CHOSE me in the end!” ngl :lul:
I see what you're saying and I myself would prefer a virgin. However, I know that in this climate, finding a legit virgin of legal age is a tall order. So I know I'll likely have to settle for low body count.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I see what you're saying and I myself would prefer a virgin. However, I know that in this climate, finding a legit virgin of legal age is a tall order. So I know I'll likely have to settle for low body count.
Yeah, I feel like if you’re the biggest mogger she’s had and she has low bodycount it’s more realistic than looking for a unicorn virgin who’s never had any sort of serial intercourse before