Some of you “Stacy virgin only” niggas need to get a grip

I don't care about her being a virgin or not, but I'm getting a Stacylite at bare minimum.
I refuse to settle for a Becky no matter what, and I've seen subhumans and LTNs punching over their league too many times for me to pretend I have to compete with Chads for them.
The reality is that Stacies don't have high standards.
Most of them like some particular niche of man or race

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, thecel, Splinter901 and 2 others
99% of men today then are cucks

There is no legit way to confirm if a foid is a virgin or not anyways

What you know is dangerous to your enemy, what you THINK you know is dangerous to YOU
If she has hymen she's virgin and u know her background/family

I don't care about her being a virgin or not, but I'm getting a Stacylite at bare minimum.
Sorry to break it to you but you will either settle, or at best be searching for a long time lmao, bitches who are Stacylites are like top 1% of the female population if you account for how good they looked without makeup
I refuse to settle for a Becky no matter what, and I've seen subhumans and LTNs punching over their league too many times for me to pretend I have to compete with Chads for them.
I’d gladly take a mulatto Becky like this and live happily ever after

Stacie’s are usually oofy doofy only

Sorry to break it to you but you will either settle, or at best be searching for a long time lmao, bitches who are Stacylites are like top 1% of the female population if you account for how good they looked without makeup

View attachment 2462783

You're coping about "1% of the population"
Stacies and Stacylites are pretty common amongst young women.

I will not settle, and I have plenty of options because I don't chase after white women like you browncels

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

View attachment 2462783

Kid will be a foreheadcel brootal

Don't care, dnrd, Stacy virgin only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, vulcan_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Low key same energy as “even though she got 6 trains ran on her by athletes and frat boys at college, she CHOSE me in the end!” ngl :lul:
why do people keep on misinterpreting what I am saying. What I am saying is that women aren’t choosing wealthy men over chads. There are very few chads and not every woman can get a chad. Yeah there will be pretty girls who chase after wealthy dudes, but those girls are gold diggers and it isn’t comparable to what a Chad gets. Also Chad doesn’t have a problem holding onto his girl. There will be girls who will cheat even on a Chad but even if he loses one Stacy there will be another who will take her place.

Last edited:
You are completely wrong.

You think a cute Becky with a good body isn't getting swarmed by thousands of niggas wanting to fuck? Of which DOZENS will also mog you into the grave?

The whole point of having a virgin stacy is that she isn't used to dating/fucking different guys like your becky is, so it's less likely she's going to want to do it in the first place.
In the end, women have all the power, and your girl is going to get hit on by guys that mog you anyways. So you better pick a virgin if you don't want her to screw you over.

JFL @ thinking you SMV mog a strong becky with good body, when even LTBs SMVmog tall HTNs. Delusions.
True man. Its dangerous to even let ur girl go out somewhere alone

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You're coping about "1% of the population"
Stacies and Stacylites are pretty common amongst young women.

I will not settle, and I have plenty of options because I don't chase after white women like you browncels
Ur a very straightforward guy and i like it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and horizontallytall
Like I said before, never let your gf stop you from finding your wife
Kamuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui and Be_ConfidentBro
I would just trap the virgin stacies in my eyes' pocket dimension cause I'm built different.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Kamui
Haven’t seen a stacy in so long. All I see are max htbs Ngl. They disgust me going to the gym and what not…I think all the Stacie’s are in pilates or yoga classes. :owo: Club Beckie’s make me want to vomit everytime I see one. I commented on the perfume of one of them The other day saying u made a terrible choice, she got mad but I didn’t care lol.

Cute becky virgin only

Stacie’s are oofy doofy or sugar daddy old man only

if even niggas like @Amnesia can only really get MTBs what makes you think being able to consistently slay MTBs isn’t impressive lmao, it’s genuinely all a numbers game

You’d be surprised how many niggas I’ve spoken to that don’t count anything below Stacylite lol
is @Amnesia a chad? he needs to delonmaxx asap if he can only get with MTBs

stacies dont give a fuck if ur chad. HQNP rarely give a fuck about ur looks. also its more common for stacies to be HQNP than MTB/HTB. Since from a young age stacies have been treated nice, usually from wealthy family, educated etc.

ppl here get confused on why stacies get with MTN and i cringe. it is a super feminine trait for men to think that looks is the thing stopping you from getting a stacy, like its super bad, and I think its partly brainwashing. You would rather cope and say its looks and because ur not a chad u are incel and cant date stacy but in reality its the fact that you don't take action, get rich, don't go gym, lack discipline, are a yes man etc.

pick a girl whos family will disown her if she cheats on u, its the only way. you have to analyse a girls family, her friends etc.

What happened to your big booty threads? Now your just another sperging “the users here suck” type poster.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
stacies dont give a fuck if ur chad. HQNP rarely give a fuck about ur looks. also its more common for stacies to be HQNP than MTB/HTB. Since from a young age stacies have been treated nice, usually from wealthy family, educated etc.

ppl here get confused on why stacies get with MTN and i cringe. it is a super feminine trait for men to think that looks is the thing stopping you from getting a stacy, like its super bad, and I think its partly brainwashing. You would rather cope and say its looks and because ur not a chad u are incel and cant date stacy but in reality its the fact that you don't take action, get rich, don't go gym, lack discipline, are a yes man etc.
Can you explain to me exactly what HQNP is?

Can you explain to me exactly what HQNP is?
A girl that is virgin, submissive, feminine, traditional girl with self-respect and from a good family and raised with good morals and values and educated and has good friends.

She must have a strong masculine father and loving nurturing mother, this is what stops a girl from becoming a whore degenerate who spends her life seeking male validation.

Her friends are important. Her friends must also be good, and not single hot girl sluts who warp her brain, but if shes all what I listed above she won't have friends like this.

A girl that is virgin, submissive, feminine, traditional girl with self-respect and from a good family and raised with good morals and values and educated and has good friends.

She must have a strong masculine father figure and loving nurturing mother, this is what stops a girl from becoming a whore degenerate who spends her life seeking male validation.

Her friends are important. Her friends must also be good, and not single hot girl sluts who warp her brain, but if shes all what I listed above she won't have friends like this.
Explain to me what the "HQNP" acronym stands for, word for word

HQNP isn’t real
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up

HQNP isn’t real
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
I know two HQNP girls. both virgin, submissive, feminine, traditional, educated, from good family, good friends, self respect, modest.

Once I become the man I strive to be I'm going to marry one of them. I'll keep looking for other HQNP girls in the meantime to have options

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I know two HQNP girls. both virgin, submissive, feminine, traditional, educated, from good family, good friends, self respect, modest.

Once I become the man I strive to be I'm going to marry one of them. I'll keep looking for other HQNP girls in the meantime to have options
@looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Looks234 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
@looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun
View attachment 2490016
? they aren't hqnp larpers. one is a village girl

my mother was the epitome of HQNP stacy from the village, and she instilled a mindset and taught me how to seek HQNP women, its so easy for me to spot a HQNP women and attract them. Men in west don't have this mindset, they will be a dog if any woman approaches them and gives them attention, its pathetic.

• JFL
The fact that some of you niggas, yes YOU niggas have the audacity to say “I will only accept a Stacy virgin foid” when you are grown ass adult, still live with your parents, have no job, don’t looksmax at all, have no social circle nor friends to speak of, and are KHHV make me cage just lol

First of all let’s just be very realistic, how many foids do you think above the age of 18 are virgins, and how many of those foids do you genuinely think are legitimate virgins? And by virgin I mean no sexual experiences at all whatsoever including shit like sucking dick and what not

This is a lovely thread made by @tyronelite that reiterates my 2nd point

Majority of you niggas are so delusional and touch deprived that you would completely abandon all knowledge of the blackpill if even a moderately ok looking LTB showed you any attention, and because you know for a fact you get no bitches whatsoever you’d also gladly accept the fact that she has maybe 3 or 4 past bodies since you yourself know you can’t be picky and choosy
View attachment 2462209

Now obviously I’m not a retard who’s gonna say “body count doesn’t matter bro!” because we’d all rather have a completely untouched gf, but we have to be completely realistic here lmao, your chances of finding a completely untouched foid is lower than the chances of you winning the billion dollar lottery, the only people that can damage virgins and easily obtain them are high SMV moggers who can pick what foids they want as easily as it is to order pizza to their house, I’m talking pro athletes, celebrities, and just legit Chads with status

If even Chads don’t date Stacie’s what the fuck do you think you can possibly do?

Another amazing thread by @tyronelite

View attachment 2462212
^ This would literally be what it’s like to date a legit Stacy lmao, you gotta fight off hundreds of thousands of niggas wanting to fuck your bitch that are smarter than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, bigger dick than yours, more money than you, more popular than you etc etc

I’d legit rather date a cute Becky with a good body that Ik I SMV mog than a Stacy who I have to always be on edge that some nigga that like Kelly Oubre or Drake is tryna slide in her DMs

In conclusion, you niggas are all clowns, and I’m always right, thanks for coming to my Ted talk
Yeah deal with it

I don't want a stacy, I want a cute looking HTB

I refuse to settle for a Becky no matter what

This is exactly the mindset that needs to be erased from this community. It should be the other way around: I care about her being a virgin, and I’d love a Becky.

Guys here don’t care about women’s purity and have high standards for women’s looks. Fuck outta here. Terrible mindset, terrible culture.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
This is exactly the mindset that needs to be erased from this community. It should be the other way around: I care about her being a virgin, and I’d love a Becky.

Guys here don’t care about women’s purity and have high standards for women’s looks. Fuck outta here. Terrible mindset, terrible culture.
Looks over anything. Beckies aren't the perfect women just because they can't or haven't gotten any.
Your number of bodies doesn't equal your personality. Even Stacies who had trains ran through them at the end of the day have their own personalities and they're usually better. Just like Chads have better personalities than incels.
Usually women with shit character are Beckies.

Your first mistake is associating their number of bodies with their personalities. For women it's all a game, to them it's barely a factor

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel and Kamui
Looks over anything. Beckies aren't the perfect women just because they can't or haven't gotten any.
Your number of bodies doesn't equal your personality. Even Stacies who had trains ran through them at the end of the day have their own personalities and they're usually better. Just like Chads have better personalities than incels.
Usually women with shit character are Beckies.

Your first mistake is associating their number of bodies with their personalities. For women it's all a game, to them it's barely a factor
You losing me rn bro 💀

If you think you’re gonna settle for a Stacylite then you’re as delusional as foids thinking they’ll also be able to settle for a Chad in the future

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
You losing me rn bro 💀

If you think you’re gonna settle for a Stacylite then you’re as delusional as foids thinking they’ll also be able to settle for a Chad in the future
It's only natural to me that I'd get a woman that matches my looks.
Most couples irl are looksmatched

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
You’re a legit Chadlite?
Yes. I range between HTN and Chadlite. I know for a fact I'm above average in looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
I will use the law of attraction, and manifest a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Kamui
I’d legit rather date a cute Becky with a good body that Ik I SMV mog
Cute Becky with good body has similar SMV to Stacy with no ass or tits.

• Hmm...
Ehhh debatable
Not rly lol ur not blackpilled if you don’t accept this.

Body halo is way more important for women than in men. Plus women have infinite smv anyway let alone a “cute” woman with a “good body” lol. That woman still has infinite smv