Started finasteride today.

Third day on fin, took my second dose yday. No sides, still horny, semen looks the same too. Ezpz

OP can you feel your hips widening and loosening up like a females in order to better accommodate cock.

OP can you feel your hips widening and loosening up like a females in order to better accommodate cock.
That's great tbh. Women SMVmog hard so I would ascend. Should I add dutasteride aswell?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Good_Little_Goy and Loud_Jock
ffs what dosage he used ?
" Grossman estimates that more than 1,500 Propecia users will come forward but added, “Many men are embarrassed to reveal their problems to anyone, including their doctors, so thousands more will go on living with the condition in private.”
well, that's for sure.

View attachment 862994

This is probably common among fat soy cucks who get on finasteride tbh. Guys getting gyno due to the increased T getting converted into estrogen combined with their already high baseline estrogen levels (due to already being fat, leading an unactive/healthy lifestyle, bad diet, genes, etc) often leads to gyno, fat redistribution, etc, which could lead them to believe they were always meant to be a woman or whatever.

Last edited:
This is probably common among soy cucks who get on finasteride tbh. Guys getting gyno due to the increased T getting converted into estrogen combined with their already high baseline estrogen levels often leads to gyno, fat redistribution, etc.
when i was i've used saw palmetto, it gave me limp dick for a while. so ,yes this is legit. don't be fatass.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Schizoidcel
OP I took accutane but I’m starting to think accutane never even caused me to bald but rather that it either accelerated diffuse thinning on my scalp entirely or something of that nature. The entire top of my scalp seems to be thinning unless I am just going absolutely insane. Please tell me about your so far experience with finasteride. I will read every word.

Long term use of fin can cause memory loss.

What a fucking bullshit, kys

7/8 years on fin/dut
4.0/4.0 GPA from a top 5 school

Can't tell how much I despise you low T cucks crying about non-existing sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
What a fucking bullshit, kys

7/8 years on fin/dut

Can't tell how much I despise you low T cucks crying about non-existing sides
people exaggerate side effects but you're just larping now.

what do u mean by that exactly?
you created a perfect case scenario.
long term relationships with no erection problems, also short ones etc.

sounds like everything is so perfect with fin. i doubt it. i've read so many bs scenarios like this.
just don't hype that much lol

you created a perfect case scenario.
long term relationships with no erection problems, also short ones etc.

sounds like everything is so perfect with fin. i doubt it. i've read so many bs scenarios like this.
just don't hype that much lol

I get it

But yeah dut saved my life without giving me sides, so I love it

without giving me sides, so I love it
Ron Burgundy No GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: IBD_M&A
Well, tell me my case is NOT POSSIBLE, and I promise I will never log in and post on that website again, being the liar I am
i only know my friends&online friends and they all got side effects at some point. i can only say it's possible for example,

i've used accutane while i'm working out hardly. i got 0 side effects. not even lip problems. however everyone i know got lots of different side effects on accutane.
so, what i'm trying to say it might be true, you might get 0 side effects but you try hard to create a real "perfect" case.
doubtful tbh.