Steroids = Hair Follicle Genocide

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
600mg/week of test thinned out my crown pretty badly. Don’t roid unless you’re willing to lose your hair.

Hair = life

https://imgur.com/a/Lm7pClv

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
600mg/week of test thinned out my crown pretty badly. Don’t roid unless you’re willing to lose your hair.

Hair = life

Did you go on hair loss protocols while using anabolic steroids?

Did you go on hair loss protocols while using anabolic steroids?
1mg fin daily, 5mg oral minoxidil daily, keto shampoo 3x a week. Still shedding like a dog and thinning.

• Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Hair = life

For what it's worth it only happens if you were going to bald reguardless if I'm not mistaken

Reminder they also mean you will more likely have daughters than sons, and if you do have sons they’ll be boneless and feminine

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and User28823
1mg fin daily, 5mg oral minoxidil daily, keto shampoo 3x a week. Still shedding like a dog and thinning.
Yup steroids will make you lose hair unfortunately. That’s why i never roided even though my username is “moreroidsmoredates” ironically.

Besides that, your nasolabiol folds will even get worse since it accelerates aging—> rapid collagen loss. So you will look even worse facially. Also your undereyes will look worse. Add balding on top of that aaaand… its brutally over. Your facial structure is a death sentence for roiding.

Quit now or get left behind.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Yup steroids will make you lose hair unfortunately. That’s why i never roided even though my username is “moreroidsmoredates” ironically.

Besides that, your nasolabiol folds will even get worse since it accelerates aging—> rapid collagen loss. So you will look even worse facially. Also your undereyes will look worse. Add balding on top of that aaaand… its brutally over. Your facial structure is a death sentence for roiding.

Quit now or get left behind.
i already got left behind. im already dead

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Am I tripping? That shit looks normal