Stop calling me good looking or chadlite. I AM UGLY

A man should never cry

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Where in the UK do you live bro?

I'm phoning the police and the social care people .

I suspect you of being a roper

Where in the UK do you live bro?

I'm phoning the police and the social care people .

I suspect you of being a roper
I'm not going to rope and I'm just upset. I have no suicidal intentions

Yeah you ugly

You shouldnt be crying over this shit man. The stress will only male youre life and health (skin diseases and shit) worse.

Embrace it.

Youre not the only one trust me. If you want to stand in my shoes one day you would have ended it.

Anyway you should be happy you can walk, eat sleep etc on youre own. You should be happy that u are not dissabled etc.

Live youre life to the fullest. Stop whining. Eat healthy do sports etc. Youre atleast average thats enough. 80% is average you think they all in tjeir room crying.

I was just like you bitching all day than i became chronic sick and realized how gratefull i should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Michael Myers, Saturn and 1 other person
You shouldnt be crying over this shit man. The stress will only male youre life and health (skin diseases and shit) worse.

Embrace it.

Youre not the only one trust me. If you want to stand in my shoes one day you would have ended it.

Anyway you should be happy you can walk, eat sleep etc on youre own. You should be happy that u are not dissabled etc.

Live youre life to the fullest. Stop whining. Eat healthy do sports etc. Youre atleast average thats enough. 80% is average you think they all in tjeir room crying.

I was just like you bitching all day than i became chronic sick and realized how gratefull i should be
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383
Stfu asshole you need to stop whining. You are a creation of god. Thats how he put you on earth. If oyu want to change change. But you def should stop bitching about it.

Stfu asshole you need to stop whining. You are a creation of god. Thats how he put you on earth. If oyu want to change change. But you def should stop bitching about it.
die

Mentally ill chadlite. U are at the very worst above average in looks unless ur a manlet

sup CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
to be fair you look like Brian Ferry
from Roxy Music ofc

not one word

Also ur probably actually not goodlooking enough to ascend depending on the foid's standards.

youre a 6 from the front but u look like utter shit from profile tbhtbqhngl

At least you don't look like this bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, RichardSpencel, Limerencel and 7 others
you're no chad, but you are a mentalcel. I created the thailand thread exactly for dorks like you. You're mentally ill and socially inexperienced, not ugly.

just take my fucking advice ffs, it will change your dork life and then when you cure your mental illness and then you'll be honor bound to make a thread on here saying thanks cretinous! and paypal me 500 EUR, okay? Just fucking do it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
holy shit you fags are pathetic. OP im sorry its over for you. dont listen to these retards who blame it on you not being NT enough and too aspie. if you were gl you would slay regardless so dont listen to these delusional copers

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
holy shit you fags are pathetic. OP im sorry its over for you. dont listen to these retards who blame it on you not being NT enough and too aspie. if you were gl you would slay regardless so dont listen to these delusional copers

It seems to me the delusional ones are guys like you who accept that this guy can get laid:
20190328_230737-jpg.35814

but that its over for a guy who looks like this:
20190425_142741-jpg.45398

Are you now seriously going to pretend that the former is capable of fucking a different girl every week while the latter is doomed to a life of celibacy?

• +1
Reactions: Epitaph, Michael Myers, kobecel and 2 others
Acnecel. You have one on your fukin lip. Clear that and you're g2g

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Cretinous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Arkantos, RichardSpencel and 3 others
High-tier normie.

With dermatology, you're a bona-fide Chadlite.
he's average looking at most, stop coping. Long midface and bad lefort 3 (under eye area) destroy him

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
U look like a retard that's probably why. Not approachable face + bad skin = huge failo

It seems to me the delusional ones are guys like you who accept that this guy can get laid:

Are you now seriously going to pretend that the former is capable of fucking a different girl every week while the latter is doomed to a life of celibacy?
EE seems easier than GB though. OP could have easier luck im sure

• +1
What if a man is too emotional and sensitive and takes everything on his heart
You can be emotional on the inside but avoid crying. World is a terrible place
and will take any weakness you show and use it against you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and Extra Chromosome

Kyiv though. Mogs OP too.

OP needs to gymcel, get a better haircut and fix his skin. I don't know what it is. If your derm says they can burn them off for you, you can also do it yourself.

• +1
OP IS GOOD LOOKING FUCK YOU OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SLAY PUSSY YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383
Chadlite in denial

• +1
fucking annoying guy...
I would stab someone to have a hairline like that... and you arnt stuck with bug eyes...
you are young and decent looking..
just get some money, get a harley davidson, start listening to metal, and punch the odd person.. stop caring what others think and give them something to think about.
you've got more hope than a lot of us

Fuaaark such a low fucking T post, you look like you are about to cry in those pics

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
You mog half this sub. Like holy shit you got full set of good hair that's more than a lot of us here can say...
You're normie with potential, just fix your skin and work out. And give me ur hair faggot.

It's a sin to have such a perfect twink body and not be gay bottom.
Bro, get on Grindr or smth asap.
I don't want get @Aids!

I don't want get @Aids!
Just don't let the guy cum in ur ass and u'll be fine, but u can also make em wear condom if ur feeling skittish.

Pepperoni skin, I hope you've been using tretinoin since then

Idk this thread is nearly a year old. Idk why darknfag bumped it.
Have you ascended by now? Because your base is indeed very good and with a stable mental you would be a guranteed slayer.

fucking mentalcel mogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Same with me tbh

Have you ascended by now? Because your base is indeed very good and with a stable mental you would be a guranteed slayer.

He's still here, so he clearly didn't ascend/looksmax

Over for all rotters

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Krezo
4154.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Krezo
Here's me now, although i need to shave i know

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
I'm not. If I was a chadlite i would have many slays, but i don't. In fact, I have 0 slays. I AM A VIRGIN. If I was even slightly good looking I would've lost my virginity by now but I haven't. I have asked out quite a few girls and all rejected me. I am not gl. I am not chad. I am a normie at best.

People on this site have been very divided on my looks with some saying I'm Chadlite/gl and some saying I'm normie. Those people who have said I'm good looking are just giving me false hope, only for me to crash down and hate myself when I realise I'm ugly. I've been very confused about my appearance for a while and this has caused me a lot of distress.

Nearly every photo of me on this site is frauded anyway using ideal lighting condition + frowning and clenching etc. I am actually incel tier in looks.

Here is me with no frauding whatsoever, i look like complete horse shit. My frame is shit. My face is shit. I am shit
View attachment 45398

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING SEX FUCK THIS LIFE!!!! I HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHAD. I AM AN INFERIOR HUMAN BEING. CHAD OR ROPE!!!! JUST FUCKIONG ROPE IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PRIME CHICO IT IS OVER FOR MOST MEN.
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I HATE MYSELF
View attachment 45415
You kinda look like @Pietrosiek

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Krezo
I was crying too few minutes ago

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo and .👽.
Sad shit, man.

• +1