Stop calling me good looking or chadlite. I AM UGLY

I'm not. If I was a chadlite i would have many slays, but i don't. In fact, I have 0 slays. I AM A VIRGIN. If I was even slightly good looking I would've lost my virginity by now but I haven't. I have asked out quite a few girls and all rejected me. I am not gl. I am not chad. I am a normie at best.

People on this site have been very divided on my looks with some saying I'm Chadlite/gl and some saying I'm normie. Those people who have said I'm good looking are just giving me false hope, only for me to crash down and hate myself when I realise I'm ugly. I've been very confused about my appearance for a while and this has caused me a lot of distress.

Nearly every photo of me on this site is frauded anyway using ideal lighting condition + frowning and clenching etc. I am actually incel tier in looks.

Here is me with no frauding whatsoever, i look like complete horse shit. My frame is shit. My face is shit. I am shit
View attachment 45398

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING SEX FUCK THIS LIFE!!!! I HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHAD. I AM AN INFERIOR HUMAN BEING. CHAD OR ROPE!!!! JUST FUCKIONG ROPE IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PRIME CHICO IT IS OVER FOR MOST MEN.
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I HATE MYSELF
View attachment 45415
This is fucking embarrassing
I was crying too few minutes ago
Pathetic

Here's me now, although i need to shave i know

JFL if i had your face my slay count would be over 100. Youre a mentalcel bro.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
How were your parents to you growing up? Were you fat or bullied as a child by your peers?

How were your parents to you growing up? Were you fat or bullied as a child by your peers?
My parents are fine, no i was not fat (but skinny), and no i wasn't really bullied, had a few things said to me but not actual bullying.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
mogs me brutally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Justttt
You need a brow lift

Finally the site is back up

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
JFL you're mental cel lmao

King

• Woah
Reactions: Krezo
incels.is said you're slayer

k1dTIKb.png

How tall is this guy?

wtf urn't foid avi

Here's me now, although i need to shave i know

You have potential tbh, I told you before that you’re ugly but you need to lose that aspie serial killer vibe. Do something about your upper third tbh.

i think that stubble suits you better btw

Sexy boy.

Would slay hot punjabi pussy/10

@Krezo if u fix ur skin + get lower eyelid retraction or orbital implants then ur chad facially

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Krezo
You look like you could be related to @Pietrosiek

You're just a failed normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Have you tried tinder with your good pics habibi, and I don’t know why I forgot to tag you in my thread called “niggas I get along with on .me”

• Love it
Have you tried tinder with your good pics habibi, and I don’t know why I forgot to tag you in my thread called “niggas I get along with on .me”
Yes i did decent on tinder and even got a girl who messaged me first and was willing to fuck me, but i didn't because of phimosis (tight foreskin) preventing me from having sex. I've cured my phimosis through stretching now tho and i will set up a tinder when i'm a bit more gymcelled and when the lockdown is over.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Yes i did decent on tinder and even got a girl who messaged me first and was willing to fuck me, but i didn't because of phimosis (tight foreskin) preventing me from having sex. I've cured my phimosis through stretching now tho and i will set up a tinder when i'm a bit more gymcelled and when the lockdown is over.
Damn was she decent looking, you have a pic?

Damn was she decent looking, you have a pic?
She was slightly above average, not a stacy by any means, but fuckable. Don't have any pics since i deleted my account

Reminder, faggots like this claim to be incel
Tenor 17

Op kill yourself, faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4563 and Krezo
I'm not. If I was a chadlite i would have many slays, but i don't. In fact, I have 0 slays. I AM A VIRGIN. If I was even slightly good looking I would've lost my virginity by now but I haven't. I have asked out quite a few girls and all rejected me. I am not gl. I am not chad. I am a normie at best.

People on this site have been very divided on my looks with some saying I'm Chadlite/gl and some saying I'm normie. Those people who have said I'm good looking are just giving me false hope, only for me to crash down and hate myself when I realise I'm ugly. I've been very confused about my appearance for a while and this has caused me a lot of distress.

Nearly every photo of me on this site is frauded anyway using ideal lighting condition + frowning and clenching etc. I am actually incel tier in looks.

Here is me with no frauding whatsoever, i look like complete horse shit. My frame is shit. My face is shit. I am shit
View attachment 45398

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING SEX FUCK THIS LIFE!!!! I HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHAD. I AM AN INFERIOR HUMAN BEING. CHAD OR ROPE!!!! JUST FUCKIONG ROPE IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PRIME CHICO IT IS OVER FOR MOST MEN.
View attachment 45415
just now I see this post and that its older than an year, I hope you dont have body dysmorphia anymore, you got the bones all you need now is to fix your skin

good looking

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
nice bait fagot

• +1
Mogs me indeed and I was called as having normie looks

Do the math, fakecel

• +1
you mog me so hard you crazy fuck just lol

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4563
op kys bragging fag

• +1
Wow BDDcel mentalcel off the scale.

Mogs me to the moon

View attachment 45398

View attachment 45415
Ever thought that the reason your a virgin is cause your a crusty incel cause you look fine my boy either your fishing for compliments or are just insecure

Mogs me into the next reality