subhuman ginger has gf at my school

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
wtf i mog nearly all my year and im taller then most of my year fuck this shit how is being nt really that important im not even autistic just shy wtf fuck this shit im going to approach a girl at lunch and see what happens im so fucking angry girls were staring at me on my way to school 20-40 and then in school im invible to most girls wtf i will report back what happens after approaching this brunette jb in the year below and see what happens i mog her i will succseed i will report back in 2-3 hours stay tuned boyos

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
20-40 in age

Just gotta shoot your shot man. If you try 100 times I'm sure you'll get one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Tyronecell, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
Good luck to boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i will man thats the way to think ive never approached a girl before so i am nerveous but its go hard or go home so im just gonna do it

• +1
If you scrap the bottom of the barrel 100 times, surley something will peel

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
i will man thats the way to think ive never approached a girl before so i am nerveous but its go hard or go home so im just gonna do it
Do it when the girl is alone alot easier you can say crazy shit homie

Do it when the girl is alone alot easier you can say crazy shit homie
this brunnete jb girl likes me im pretty sure she follows me sometimes at lunch and stands next to me when im getting shit out my locker also she sometimes stares at me when im walking home, and yes i will im going to say some dirty shit like something a curry would say like' i want to fuck that pussy of your baby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10696

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10615
this brunnete jb girl likes me im pretty sure she follows me sometimes at lunch and stands next to me when im getting shit out my locker also she sometimes stares at me when im walking home, and yes i will im going to say some dirty shit like something a curry would say like' i want to fuck that pussy of your baby
wtf what are you waiting for bro

get that pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 10615
make sure you dont show any weaknesses gl
'just hold frame bro' it doesn't fucking matter im sure she likes me so i can do whatever i want with her i will straight up ask her for her number or someshit and tell do u want to fuck after school

Fuck yea dude. Get used to rejection early and it wont phase you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Fuck yea dude. Get used to rejection early and it wont phase you.
she will not reject me and if she does i will tell you im gonna update this thread in a couple hours

Good luck bhai. Do not screw up what you're going to say.

• +1
Everyone that I know have a gf, only I don't have one.

Everyone that I know have a gf, only I don't have one.
atleast try its not to late its like what faceandmls said 'iff you haven't tried you won't know if your incel' im going to try approach a girl for the first time in my life today so you can do it to

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
atleast try its not to late its like what faceandmls said 'iff you haven't tried you won't know if your incel' im going to try approach a girl for the first time in my life today so you can do it to
I don't have to try to find out that I'm deformed tier.
5 likes in a week on tinder, I already know that answer

• +1
Its not about being nt jfl which is basically just fitting in its about being low inhibition