Surgeries will ruin your life

can relate, I had to have 3 surgeries for one genio due to complications
Sorry to hear that. It’s so frustrating. I’d you have mentalis muscle problems and lower lip drop, lower incisor exposure?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and user47283
What was your starting base like? Ratios? Unfixable falios?
Average guy. Good hair skin etc. Noticeable failos on first glance. Protruding ears, bulbous and deviated nose. Lowing dimorphism of features but lean and contoured in a slight way.

facial surgeries added masculinity to all facial features. Some problems over it. And still not sorted

Or the nose fix of Gossling.

I always thought gosling (and Bradley Cooper and several other make “hot” celebs are weird looking. Very asymmetrical and odd. But biggish class white I suppose. Waspy.

Kim K is a very interesting example. The thing with women is, they CAN look as “operated on” as possible. And that’s fine. It adds to the bimbo sex doll appeal. Kim k extremely interesting. Basically started so many worldwide trends now. Either her or her handlers. From lip filler look to contouring to the shift to BIG ass which was unheard of before her. Small ass and tits were the thing. Anyway. Selfies are down to her. So many things. Amazing. The younger one Julie had an extremely good change and is probably one of the best looksmaxing examples I can think of.
Zac efron ascended much with minor nose job (from htn to chad)

Btw, what would you rate prime stallone?
Mentality is very important and i think if you had his face you would be obsessed with getting as many surgeries as possible, meanwhile stallone living his life and not worrying about all this crap, he accepted his looks

• +1
Reactions: Forget it
From reading replies I can see there is still a sort of patient blaming.

where the doctors try to gaslight and say my genuine concerns and bad results are because of being too unrealistic/obsessed perfectionist. The replies here are doing their own sort of deflection: calling me stupid/you don’t know the correct informationhow dare you stop us”, special snowflake responses (not special/ugly like “us”).
great observation.
peoples like to keep their cope beleive, that they can surgery themselfes into a Chad with 5 operations. Totally missing, harmony and other aspects. If you change 1 thing, one needs to know if it works well in harmony and proportion with ALL other things on face. It's a difficult thing.

ONLY, way to become Chad from surgery.
Have a good structure and harmony. BUT 1 bad failo feature, that fuck up the good rest, the good base. Thanfixing that 1 flaw, can make a huge difference.
In other cases. Just stick to softmaxxing hard. Aka, maxxing out hair, skin, anti-aging, body-shape/gym, maybe even bone smashing a little. etc..

all fine. I didn’t expect a sort of deflection like that here. I’m saying now. With all your research and “perfect planning” and how you may think you truly understand it all. You will go for some surgeries and don’t be surprised if it is not what you thought.
Doctors are stubborn. And they have imo, WAY to much inclanation to just: "wing it". Like not being very precise, in their pre-planning. And DEFFO, not looking at overall harmony enough. How that 1 change affects the whole face appearance.. to much focus on 1 thing, imo,.
MAYBE, it's also difficult to do surgery, like when they are cutting and implanting away in that bloody mess, it's maybe hard to see if on eis overshooting by 2 cm orso. And in face, a few cm, is the difference between good looking or bad looking
And genuinely, best of luck to you all when you do. 😉
People going to "crazy' Epply, need the most of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Pumanator, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Everyone here needed to read this.

If your face isn’t atleast above-average by default there is NO chance of you ever having a legit chad face.

Best thing to do is looksmax until you’re above-average looking then focus on other aspects of your life.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 5 others
What people don’t understand here is that it’s all about your base. If u have big failos like narrow skull, narrow IPD, non existent orbitals, bad body structure or bad pheno there is no point on surgerymaxing trying to become chad . If you just need some jaw work and other minor procedures like a rhino or a hair transplant surgeries is the way to go.

Best post of the entire thread

OP you have a subhuman base so you could only expect minor improvements and looking fake in the process

Somebody like myself would benefit rather GREATLY from surgery. You however, no. This has always been talked about on this site

Trucels getting surgery is a recipe for disaster. It's like using a pile of horse shit, moulding all of it into the shape of a Christmas tree and putting decorations on top and saying merry Christmas. It's a good effort but it still looks like shit!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 17920 and 11 others

If your face isn’t atleast above-average by default there is NO chance of you ever having a legit chad face.

Best thing to do is looksmax until you’re above-average looking then focus on other aspects of your life.
2638570 raffaini bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Zac efron ascended much with minor nose job (from htn to chad)

Btw, what would you rate prime stallone?
Mentality is very important and i think if you had his face you would be obsessed with getting as many surgeries as possible, meanwhile stallone living his life and not worrying about all this crap, he accepted his looks
Wow!!! I was just watching Rambo the other night. And there he was. Terrible negative canthal tilt sunken eyes, sunken orbits. Sort of a general paralysis look to his face. And he owned it! Exactly what i thought too. Very very alpha. He carries that character so well. It’s really true. Even in Rocky. With dolph lundgren who is something from fantasy in terms of looks. Stallone outshines him and more attention on him. Such an interesting example. Can’t be denied. What a career he has had too. Didn’t let it stop him.
I realise I sound blue pulled. Maybe I have come full circle. But it can’t be denied. I think you just came up with Stallone-pilled

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Real and Deleted member 5786
Q

3 surgeries for one genio complications?
Sounds like a lie
i have all the proof

first surgery for genio and implant
second surgery due to fixation failure
third surgery because implant got infected and had to be removed, kept the osteotomy though

I have all the proof from x-rays to pics of my recovery to pics of my infection. Ofcourse won't post here but can show u at my insta patrickhatrickrick

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Sorry to hear that. It’s so frustrating. I’d you have mentalis muscle problems and lower lip drop, lower incisor exposure?
no , first i had fixation failure because the idiot used one single screw to hold everything , then I got an infection in the implant that was combined with the genio for more horizontal projection.

He removed the implant and replaced the screw with titanium plates. Now 4 months post op, ngl everything feels stiff and hurts at times but i've just accepted that, only concern is another serious complication

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Real and Deleted member 5786
Average guy. Good hair skin etc.

Noticeable failos on first glance. Protruding ears,
that's a good and easy one to fix I think, with surgery
bulbous and deviated nose.
that one, I dunno how consistent they can get result with nose fixes. But imo, that was a good choice to get fxed if they fixed it well.
Lowing dimorphism of features but lean and contoured in a slight way
Should had just left this, as is. Because it's to difficult, to masculinize everything. AND if all main "masculine features" are feminine; you can't just make 1 of these features with surgery masculine; because it will likely created bad contrast wth the other feminine features.
In such situation, just better stick with the soy face (I have soy face also, by the way). And just softmaxx in pretty-boy type of styel way. And hit gym, to have a good body shpae that is decently masculine, than it's overall maybe still okay. SMV wise.

(I'm mentioing my opinion, for others in similar position. Not as to school you personally or something. because you know, and know better than me for sure)
.facial surgeries added masculinity to all facial features. Some problems over it. And still not sorted
Brutal, to go the path of trying to make all features masculine.
I think, as a man. We can get away with femine features more, than we think. Some women appriciate pretty boy men, and find them attractive, at least for LTR, even though low-ish masculinity.

5qHNjhtjMD4YWH3UP0rm4tKwxCL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Real and Deleted member 5786
Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
I totally feel you bro. Let these fags get botched. They'll learn the hard way. Pearls to pigs.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Finalcut123
@Forget it @CosmicMaxxer @eduardkoopman @MakinItHappenReturn

Guys please be honest, any surgery will help this guy to look normal so he can live 'normie' life without being hermit?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Stevensmithgerard

yeah.
Above average in face, than is the aim.
Than it's all left: anti-aging maxxing; and gymmaxxing (keep lean and good muscle mass amount and body shape). And in looks department, than one should be at least better off, than 70%-75% of men.
For the rest, than just try to have fun, get decent copes, try to have a devcent network of people one knows if one is needs that to feel good, and ofcourse try to have at least enough money to life somewhate comfortabliy-ish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, Danish_Retard, Kmscurry and 2 others
@Forget it @CosmicMaxxer @eduardkoopman @MakinItHappenReturn
Guys please be honest, any surgery will help this guy to look normal so he can live 'normie' life without being hermit?

losing weight, bimax, rhino, skull/temporal implant, lower cheek slimming, lip reduction, infras

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
great observation.
peoples like to keep their cope beleive, that they can surgery themselfes into a Chad with 5 operations. Totally missing, harmony and other aspects. If you change 1 thing, one needs to know if it works well in harmony and proportion with ALL other things on face. It's a difficult thing.

ONLY, way to become Chad from surgery.
Have a good structure and harmony. BUT 1 bad failo feature, that fuck up the good rest, the good base. Thanfixing that 1 flaw, can make a huge difference.
In other cases. Just stick to softmaxxing hard. Aka, maxxing out hair, skin, anti-aging, body-shape/gym, maybe even bone smashing a little. etc..

Doctors are stubborn. And they have imo, WAY to much inclanation to just: "wing it". Like not being very precise, in their pre-planning. And DEFFO, not looking at overall harmony enough. How that 1 change affects the whole face appearance.. to much focus on 1 thing, imo,.
MAYBE, it's also difficult to do surgery, like when they are cutting and implanting away in that bloody mess, it's maybe hard to see if on eis overshooting by 2 cm orso. And in face, a few cm, is the difference between good looking or bad looking

People going to "crazy' Epply, need the most of luck.
Some good points here.
speaking of harmony. Yes. It all has to match. Beauty like so many things is it’s relation to other things. A big jaw is not a big jaw if on a big head with big everything. It is a big jaw if it is relatively bigger than the other parts. And definition etc.
so I designed a large enough brow, malar and chin. Basically well projected masculine in 3 thirds. Long story short. Malars could not be fitted (too rigid and big to get through incision and attachments) and chin soft tissue could not accommodate the chin implant. So now I just have an overly big brow.
So annoying. People saying. That’s too big. Yes I know that. It was supposed to be balanced with other 2 thirds but good luck getting them to understand. Back to the crazy dysmorphic patient again. So annoying. Not my fault.
Yes some Chad morphs are a complete change of phenotype. Which I personally have actually sought to accomplish by literally augmenting my entire face.

I agree soft maxxing the right way is much better than surgeries in cost/benefit.
Doctors do not listen and they do not appreciate someone who can challenge them on what they say, someone who is aware of all the lingo and terms and proportions and techniques etc. They are also very very busy as a rule and don’t have time to talk about details. You take what you can get. They are interested in seeing as many patients for simple procedures as possible. And they certainly rush in to things. They tend to be highly ambitious conscientious types which means they don’t think outside the box and plan anything different. It’s just in and out. They also forget patients have a life. We can’t just be having multiple surgeries and lying around recovering and then another surgery of not a good result. We don’t have endless money. Our lives are ruined if we do not look normal. They don’t realise that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Need2Ascend, Biiyo03 and 3 others
I'm 19 and have a near perfect base (great ratios, no unfixable falios, pheno etc) and with 2-3 surgeries and softmaxxing I could improve my looks to a huge degree to where I would be at least top 5%. So I think in a way it would be stupid for me not to looksmax. What would your advice be?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Pumanator and (deleted member)
Best post of the entire thread

OP you have a subhuman base so you could only expect minor improvements and looking fake in the process

Somebody like myself would benefit rather GREATLY from surgery. You however, no. This has always been talked about on this site

Trucels getting surgery is a recipe for disaster. It's like using a pile of horse shit, moulding all of it into the shape of a Christmas tree and putting decorations on top and saying merry Christmas. It's a good effort but it still looks like shit!
It's not that simple. A truecel with fixable falios can ascend hard while a normie with no falios or halos will barely ascend a few points

Truecel gets surgery and ascends to a normie. 2 psl gain

On the other hand normie bimax

2641036 B A2 grande

Ascending from a subhuman to normie is very easy assuming u have fixable falios but Normie to chad is very difficult. creating halos is difficult. A good base is a base which doesn't need many changes. Ie u already need to be GL, have halos and just a few fixable falios that's it. I'm starting to believe gaining SMV through face alone is a Heculean task. The most optimal approach to looksmaxxing would be to fix failos and create halos/increase SMV through different areas other than face, such as physique for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Biiyo03, Pumanator and 5 others

Honestly. His soft features, fuck him over harder, than his structure. even,
I mean these soft features make him ugly also:
1. fat
2. collagen 404-error
3. skintone, pale.. not tan/glow
4. shit haricut
5. acne/blemishes on skin plent.
6. no facial hair, to fraud his weakish jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
thats a lot of surgeries, i think you need psychiatric treatment

i also think some people do ascend but because they had a good base

shrek will be improved shrek, you know what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
i have all the proof

first surgery for genio and implant
second surgery due to fixation failure
third surgery because implant got infected and had to be removed, kept the osteotomy though

I have all the proof from x-rays to pics of my recovery to pics of my infection. Ofcourse won't post here but can show u at my insta patrickhatrickrick
did you ascend in looks?
i hope so 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honestly. His soft features, fuck him over harder, than his structure. even,
I mean these soft features make him ugly also:
1. fat
2. collagen 404-error
3. skintone, pale.. not tan/glow
4. shit haricut
5. acne/blemishes on skin plent.
6. no facial hair, to fraud his weakish jawline.
He was very young in this video, what is the reason his collagen is so bad? And any ways to improve it?

This is him lean btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88 and Stevensmithgerard
Tbf people should just do a few very necessary surgeries if they have big failos (LL if turbomanlet, HT if baldcel) and stick with softmaxxing and gymcelling for the rest. It's all about not taking it too far.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Finalcut123, mewcoper and 2 others
I'm getting soon lower lid retraction+infra with saddle+brow ridge implants with eppley , can you show me your results of this surgery? Only the eye area part, I don't care about the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Administrator
speaking of harmony. Yes. It all has to match. Beauty like so many things is it’s relation to other things. A big jaw is not a big jaw if on a big head with big everything. It is a big jaw if it is relatively bigger than the other parts. And definition etc.
so I designed a large enough brow, malar and chin. Basically well projected masculine in 3 thirds. Long story short. Malars could not be fitted (too rigid and big to get through incision and attachments) and chin soft tissue could not accommodate the chin implant. So now I just have an overly big brow.
So annoying. People saying. That’s too big. Yes I know that. It was supposed to be balanced with other 2 thirds but good luck getting them to understand. Back to the crazy dysmorphic patient again. So annoying. Not my fault.
Yes some Chad morphs are a complete change of phenotype. Which I personally have actually sought to accomplish by literally augmenting my entire face.
Brutals. story
I agree soft maxxing the right way is much better than surgeries in cost/benefit.

Doctors do not listen and they do not appreciate someone who can challenge them on what they say, someone who is aware of all the lingo and terms and proportions and techniques etc. They are also very very busy as a rule and don’t have time to talk about details. You take what you can get. They are interested in seeing as many patients for simple procedures as possible. And they certainly rush in to things. They tend to be highly ambitious conscientious types which means they don’t think outside the box and plan anything different. It’s just in and out. They also forget patients have a life. We can’t just be having multiple surgeries and lying around recovering and then another surgery of not a good result. We don’t have endless money. Our lives are ruined if we do not look normal. They don’t realise that.
I heard, know. Doctors, don't want to discuss jack shit. I seen plenty blackpilled guys, getting kicked out by the doctors. because they don't wanna discuss, adjust, etc....

Some, most?, plastic surgeons are totally okay with fucking up someones face.
I mean, we know the examples. These surgeons, should be taken license away.

Jacko
Niki
Red1
Red2
Red3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Need2Ascend, Real and 3 others
It's not that simple. A truecel with fixable falios can ascend hard while a normie with no falios or halos will barely ascend a few points

View attachment 1445439

Ascending from a subhuman to normie is very easy assuming u have fixable falios but Normie to chad is very difficult. creating halos is difficult. A good base is a base which doesn't need many changes. Ie u already need to be GL, have halos and just a few fixable falios that's it. I'm starting to believe gaining SMV through face alone is a Heculean task. The most optimal approach to looksmaxxing would be to fix failos and create halos/increase SMV through different areas other than face, such as physique for example

Fixing bad nose with rhino, short chin with genio and scleral show with lower lid retraction is ok? That's what I plan to do. Don't need to be chad. Just fix my flaws.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Primordial
Some good points here.

The problem is you were trying to change too many things. You should have just fixed your failos and maybe did a little filler or fat grafts here or there.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
goal for subhumans should be to reach normie, goal for normies should be htn, goals for htns should be chad/chadlite but htn is enough if you're tall and got a nice body

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and Deleted member 14978
He was very young in this video, what is the reason his collagen is so bad? And any ways to improve it?

This is him lean btw

he looks better lean.
But he needs facial hair for his lower 1/3, and his skin quality overall is bad also.

why his collagen sucks? I dunno. can be genetics, but most likely environmental. Can be to much unprotected sun exposure, or food/dieet. Fruits and vegatables, are a legit thing for fighting oxidation in skin layers. He looks like the type, somehwere from USA, where they only know intake of shit foods likes burgers and fried produced stuff all day long

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
no , first i had fixation failure because the idiot used one single screw to hold everything , then I got an infection in the implant that was combined with the genio for more horizontal projection.

He removed the implant and replaced the screw with titanium plates. Now 4 months post op, ngl everything feels stiff and hurts at times but i've just accepted that, only concern is another serious complication
Didn't you post your genio result here? You didn't mention any complications. Genio is a relatively straightforward surgery. DK why the doc messed it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
he looks better lean.
But he needs facial hair for his lower 1/3, and his skin quality overall is bad also.

why his collagen sucks? I dunno. can be genetics, but most likely environmental. Can be to much unprotected sun exposure, or food/dieet. Fruits and vegatables, are a legit thing for fighting oxidation in skin layers. He looks like the type, somehwere from USA, where they only know intake of shit foods likes burgers and fried produced stuff all day long
Nah. Jsanza is perpetually fucked due to awful soft tissues. He has too much skin and very little skeletal support. Jaw surgery would help but he'd still be ugly.

View attachment 1445439

Ascending from subhuman to normie is not always possible either. What would you suggest this dude do?

Truecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and Stevensmithgerard
facelift?
facelifts are for oldcels. He could try that idk. Might not even fix the issue completely. He defo needs jaw surgery but he'll still be failoed hard by sagging skin.

Subhuman with fixable falios*
Lots of subhumans have virtually unfixable failos. Like this dude:

Zk

I know he's overweight but that's not the only cause of his subhumanity. He's 25 but has the facial proportions of a child due to his underdeveloped splanchnocranium and overly compact midace. Losing weight would help but he'd still be below average. He's manlet on top of that. Another example too:

Truecel

Nigga has a legit craniofacial deformity. How on earth can that be fixed?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member and AscendingHero
Lots of subhumans have virtually unfixable failos. Like this dude:

View attachment 1445517

I know he's overweight but that's not the only cause of his subhumanity. He's 25 but has the facial proportions of a child due to his underdeveloped splanchnocranium and overly compact midace. Losing weight would help but he'd still be below average. He's manlet on top of that. Another example too:

View attachment 1445520

Nigga has a legit craniofacial deformity. How on earth can that be fixed?
overly compact midface is one of the only failos that can't be fixed.

Imagine writing multiple essays with absolutely no proof.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
overly compact midface is one of the only failos that can't be fixed.
Bimax with maxillary downgraft can fix it somewhat, no? I guess it depends on how bad is it. Dudes I shared have terrible ratios but some of the people here might be salvageable.

Last edited:
Imagine writing multiple essays with absolutely no proof.
He has a point even if he is LARPing. Surgery has its limits and there really isn't any point in getting multiple invasive procedures.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and fuckedupmanlet
i have nothing so i will risk it
even dying during general anesthesia would be a positive outcome

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member and 5 others
so the moral of the story is don't be a retard, choose your surgeon correctly and properly understand what you want and be able to convey it to the surgeon clearly

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, fuckedupmanlet, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Tom Cruise's existence refutes this whole thread
sometimes all you need to do is slap a big beefy implant in and forget about the details

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 5786
@StrangerDanger thots on this thread
I disagree, I think depends entirely upon the base
Just imagine Chico with a droopy lower eyelid and scleral show, a shitty hairline and a narrow jaw or thin lips. Thats like a 2 PSL descension
He still has a good eye area beneath it's just that his drooping lower lid would cancel out its positive effect and make it look worse, it could be fixed by tightening the lower eyelid. Now if he had a totally shit bug eye area it would be a different story, you'd need to fix everything and it would just end up looking shit, you can't just create good features out of thin air but you can correct failos of a good base

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Biiyo03, Danish_Retard and 3 others
that's a good and easy one to fix I think, with surgery

that one, I dunno how consistent they can get result with nose fixes. But imo, that was a good choice to get fxed if they fixed it well.

Should had just left this, as is. Because it's to difficult, to masculinize everything. AND if all main "masculine features" are feminine; you can't just make 1 of these features with surgery masculine; because it will likely created bad contrast wth the other feminine features.
In such situation, just better stick with the soy face (I have soy face also, by the way). And just softmaxx in pretty-boy type of styel way. And hit gym, to have a good body shpae that is decently masculine, than it's overall maybe still okay. SMV wise.

(I'm mentioing my opinion, for others in similar position. Not as to school you personally or something. because you know, and know better than me for sure)

Brutal, to go the path of trying to make all features masculine.
I think, as a man. We can get away with femine features more, than we think. Some women appriciate pretty boy men, and find them attractive, at least for LTR, even though low-ish masculinity.

5qHNjhtjMD4YWH3UP0rm4tKwxCL.jpg
Nose rhino wasn’t worth it at all. First supposed top Manhattan surgeon scooped out my bridge where I needed a high masculine nasal bridge.
second rhino broke my nose bones and reset them at a slightly different angle frontally. No difference. I have collapsed middle and cartilage (bulbous issues) needed a graft to fix collapse and refining of cartilage. Surgeons messed with the nasal bones when there was no need. Another example of them just rushing in and not considering anything. So annoying. Recovery is brutal when nose is blocked and all face messed up with implants

if I knew now how difficult it is for soft tissue to adapt to augmentations around the face I would not have done anything. Not worth it. Doesn’t work. Especially the entire face. Of course don’t learn that until after. And people here who know it all didn’t know that either, no offence to any but there is a sense of “I know it all, other patients are stupid” which is very bad here. You are in for a serious surprise when you go for surgery trust me. Maybe it’s the cope for many idk.

No worries about you talking down on me or anything. I can tell you are sincere. Good chat. I ignore those who are trolls or nothing to offer but shit post. And good luck to them. Also why I would never post pics. Toxic people tbh

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Need2Ascend and Real
I don't buy it simply because I've seen the pics to prove otherwise.

This is coming from someone with zero surgeries, and someone who may not even ever get one. If I don't, I am relatively content with my current looks. So I have no emotional bias here. But I've seen plenty of people get significantly better looking from far less surgeries than you've had

This says something about you. Not sure what it is. Maybe you were not a great candidate for the surgeries you had. Maybe you didn't pick things that had a high likelihood to ascend you in your case. Maybe you went to shit surgeons (I mean really, EVERY first surgery going wrong?) Etc.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and 3 others