Surgeries will ruin your life

No offense but this is a very bad thread. I can't believe I spent 1 hour reading all of this for no added value.
Why are you making a generalization of your specific case? Most people are happy with their results.

The five rules of surgerymaxxing are:
  1. Keep your expectations realistic
  2. Never ever go cheap
  3. Accept that risk exists
  4. Know exactly what you want
  5. Don't obsess with details
That's it. I'm sorry you failed achieving your goals and encountered complications, but that's not a reason for discouraging users who could benefit from surgery.

No one should do surgery in hope to become Chad. It won't happen except in very special cases. However, any physical improvement is welcome, so enjoy it, and free your mind from lookism obsession, that's the most important.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, infini, looksseg and 5 others
No offense but this is a very bad thread. I can't believe I spent 1 hour reading all of this for no added value.
Why are you making a generalization of your specific case? Most people are happy with their results.

2. Never ever go cheap
That's it. I'm sorry you failed achieving your goals and encountered complications, but that's not a reason for discouraging users who could benefit from surgery.

No one should do surgery in hope to become Chad. It won't happen except in very special cases. However, any physical improvement is welcome, so enjoy it, and free your mind from lookism obsession, that's the most important.
All the best to those who just decide to. I am giving my experience what happened to me. Helps me vent and let go and people can do with it as they please

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and NoPainNoChick
I would say my experience is the opposite of generalisation. I am listing what actually happened in my particular case from multiple experiences

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Free from obsession yes. Which I think means free from thiught of surgery if normal now

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Ok. I think I am ready to move on now.

Best of luck to all. Be careful

Maybe I will update later date if one thing else needed to be done. But mentally I have to get away from this all.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, kingOfCrash and ROTTING
Hair transplant is a very legit surgery of you go to a top doctor like dr. Zarev. But if you go for the cheap turkey route, then yes, you are likely going to be botched.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
this thread is copium.

how does this get to 8 pages and nobody mentions OP got FULL FACE IMPLANTS from brow to infra-zygos to jaws. this is literal mental derangement and he comes crying about how he looks uncanny. NO SHIT. OF COURSE YOUR SKIN CANNOT ACCOMODATE PLASTIC ACROSS YOUR ENTIRE FACE JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, arabcelxxx, NECK&VOICE and 2 others

2. Never ever go cheap

Underrated comment. Agree with these rules, pretty much. Also OP still hasn’t offered any evidence this isn’t all a giant LARP on his part and gets defensive when asked

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Much rather have my life ruined after surgery than live a life ruined due to orthodontic mishaps and sitting around doing nothing but taking shit from strangers because of it. It's about how much you value this aspect of your life. Looks matter in every possible dimension of life. It's the harsh reality. Yes, there is a risk when it comes to surgery but it is inevitable. There is a risk with everything. Approach it with the right attitude and formulate escape plans in case something goes wrong.

Suifuel but I still want surgery for breathing issues

2. Never ever go cheap
so surgeries are pointless for 90% of this forum

Ok. I think I am ready to move on now.

Best of luck to all. Be careful

Maybe I will update later date if one thing else needed to be done. But mentally I have to get away from this all.

Good luck
There is happiness for you to find. Keep the faith and carry on.

Yes I wanted to be super good looking to get a lot of women. And general Hall effect and validation. It did not work at all. I was much better looking before any surgeries. I was doing ok with women. But my delusion said I could become someone who can get any woman any where any time. Which is delusional. In general anyway (we don’t see that happening) and delusional that I honestly thought drs could get the result of a photoshop etc with no change to soft tissues and all in harmony. I was very very wrong. It has ruined my life. And surgery is simply not worth it. Any level. Any procedure. Unless actually deformed.

I started first surgeries 13 years ago to correct some things I was insecure about. Dr actually said I should not do anymore but I still obsessed over my delusional plans. I thought about what to do and planned huge surgeries and saved for a few years. Closing my self off from life the entire time btw. Obsessed with surgeries only. (I see this trait here a lot too sadly)

Anyway. First full face surgery. 5 or so years ago. Sadly trying to correct since. Multiple surgeries and main point. Every single surgery I have had has made me worse off. Backwards every time. Fact.

Surgeons can not deliver. And the dream is delusional

Crazy stuff. Unless you were lucky it sounds like you were probably HTN level in looks when you started. Just seeing all the uncanny looking implant results posted on this site would make me avoid them.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
No pics no care

Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.

Instead of going for implants you should attempt to fix the reasons for your malocclusion / bone deformities with actual surgery that doesn't just stick something under your skin.
Most people on here have a shitty bite and therefore shitty bone positions. Fix that first and then, as a cherry on the top, go for fillers or implants.

cant believe i just read this entire novel of a thread

What’s wrong with sharing photos? If you’re really depressed and stuff what’s having a photo on this site gojng to do to make it worse???

I’m quite happy with my life and post my photos all the time.