Surgeries will ruin your life

You broke your legs twice for 3 inches? JFL
You’re young I am guessing with JFL for some reason.

I wrote already. The first time I had to go home and could not continue lengthening. Had to heal up and start again and live abroad for the entire 14 months

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I’m going to struggle a lot in life now. And I had a great look and life before all.

I hope you are listening. I hope you are paying attention.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
I don’t think those are worth it honestly. If something is a tiny gain why bother. It won’t be that much of a change.
What may seem like a small change like changing bite for chin height. That’s changing occlusion, and occlusal plane etc. there’s a trade off and could cause problems. Even the simple stuff can cause problems. Just not worth it. But up to people to decide.
Brother, you are supposed to compound your soft maxxing gains.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What was the latest surgery you got?
Today. Infection for 3+ months. Had to remove some implants.
Now I am missing implants on one side and huge in the other side. Disaster.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Seth Walsh and Patient A
OP keep talking without showing legit proofs. typical gaslighting thread.

OP keep talking without showing legit proofs. typical gaslighting thread.
Proof of what. Look around. Look at all the people disappointed or damaged by this.

What can it do for me now? What good is the acceptance of people here that I am “legit”? Legit what? What advice can they give. I’m fucked. Lot of people are destroyed over this surgery crap

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Proof of what. Look around. Look at all the people disappointed or damaged by this.

What can it do for me now? What good is the acceptance of people here that I am “legit”? Legit what? What advice can they give. I’m fucked. Lot of people are destroyed over this surgery crap
first of all, you don't just get all the possible surgeries around. you went for full risk. second, you went for cheaper surgeons. also you said that ;
Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry.
but, there are... there are lots of insane results. of course, you cannot transform a birdcel to a chad. it doesn't work like that. but one can improve his looks miraculously. there are insane ascensions.

you got LL 2 times. of course there would be some problems with soft tissue and tendons. what were you expecting? you got major, invasive surgeries with doctors you can achieve. people are afraid to get max lengthening like 7~8cm while you got twice. you break your legs twice.
if you are still can walk normally, that's insanely good result.

also you can show tons of pictures, CT scans, reports, mails, videos while you just keep crying.

so fuck you my no proof gaslighter forum fellow.

Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF

first of all, you don't just get all the possible surgeries around. you went for full risk. second, you went for cheaper surgeons. also you said that ;

but, there are... there are lots of insane results. of course, you cannot transform a birdcel to chad. it doesn't work like that. but one can improve his looks miraculously. however, there are insane ascensions.

you got LL 2 times. of course there would be some problems with soft tissue and tendons. what were you expecting? you got major, invasive surgeries with doctors you can achieve.

also you can show tons of pictures, CT scans, reports, mails, videos while you just keep crying.

so fuck you my no proof gaslighter forum fellow.

Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF
Who do you think you are?

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Improver and Deleted member 17244
I won’t be responding to disrespectful people. I have enough problems now

• +1
Good luck with that so. Take care
no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof
no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof
no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof

no proof
what surgeries did u get yet

Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
Surgery is a last resort and can fix falios. I.e bad chin, bad nose, short etc.

But when PSL guys get bimax for a good base and then implants, things start going south.

I’ve come to the conclusion I need 3 surgeries
8cm Femur LL
6mm horizontal sliding genioplasty
Submental Lipo

I could get eye surgeries, implants but the chance of being botched is too high.

• +1
Reactions: Weed
Injecting T > any surgery

because you dont need 2 surgeries for 3 inches
maybe 3 inches are maximum gains which you can attain in one LL and OP got less

Thanks for sharing your experience, Forget it. You can always become a drug user. Or wait for more advanced VR and take a second life there. Get a dog. Wish you the best.

what surgeries did u get yet
First post here.
Plus 2 silicone implants and genioplasty since. And mentalis resuspension. All failed. And latest is removal of implants due to infection

because you dont need 2 surgeries for 3 inches
Original plan was 11 cm with 2 LL

I had to abandon first attempt and heal up. Then I just took 6.5cm on tibia

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Surgery is a last resort and can fix falios. I.e bad chin, bad nose, short etc.

But when PSL guys get bimax for a good base and then implants, things start going south.

I’ve come to the conclusion I need 3 surgeries
8cm Femur LL
6mm horizontal sliding genioplasty
Submental Lipo

I could get eye surgeries, implants but the chance of being botched is too high.
I hope that is enough for you and works. But chances of them going wrong are high too. LL is very tough. Maybe just go lifts for 4cm or so

Thanks for sharing your experience, Forget it. You can always become a drug user. Or wait for more advanced VR and take a second life there. Get a dog. Wish you the best.
I wouldn’t be into drugs or tech stuff. A dog. Maybe. But honestly I will just have to forget all this time of my life and mistakes and move on. As a normie

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.
TLDR you got a bunch of surgeries u didnt need and it fucked u up.
rhino sure otoplasty sure
the other 8 surgeries?? bruh u may aswell get a head transplant

fix FAILIOS & mog thats it

Ascending from subhuman to normie is not always possible either. What would you suggest this dude do?

View attachment 1445499
this dude could be normie imo

these 4 would have a huge impact:

Skincare his dogshit skin + hyperpigmentation
Gymmax lean, his face is bloated
Minox brows
Grow hair out get dreads
Shave the pubes off his face
possibly more softmaxxes

extras
lower blepharoplasty to fix sag/extra skin of undereye
genioplasty or just regular dentalcare to fix slightly lopsided chin

u can always improve if ur not retarded and aiming too high
notice the only surgeries are for obvious failos not retard shit like full face implants, voice surgery etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Improver
First post here.
Plus 2 silicone implants and genioplasty since. And mentalis resuspension. All failed. And latest is removal of implants due to infection
The idea that you had a lot of surgeries and they all failed makes me think that one of the following was true:

1) You had unrealistic expectations
2) You have some kind of major health/aesthetic issue that minor surgeries won't solve
3) You just have exceptionally bad luck.

I'm guessing it's probably #1.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
The idea that you had a lot of surgeries and they all failed makes me think that one of the following was true:

1) You had unrealistic expectations
2) You have some kind of major health/aesthetic issue that minor surgeries won't solve
3) You just have exceptionally bad luck.

I'm guessing it's probably #1.

Lots of things.
Didn’t need surgery at all. Pressed ahead foolishly. Bad implant designs. Bad dr placement. Bad soft tissue management. And corrections not able to solve.

Can’t even remove implants now since tissue is stretched and attachments cut.

Add:

On the unrealistic expectations. Yes. In terms of drs cannot deliver the photoshop morph. Even if objectively one adds the required dimensions. And soft tissue reaction not known.
Also unrealistic in that I did try to change all features massively. And it is too much.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Stuck with the results now. Gets worse after every surgery tbh.

May have to get therapy to live with the problems. May also have to log out of here again for my mental health

• Love it
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
I agree with OP Just get triple leg lengthening and lefort 3

Yeah no shit cause you got the most retarded invasive surgeries possible and really didn't think you would become bogged. Getting like a rhino or jaw surgery can be fine as long as you don't slice your entire face open thinking you will become a model.

I assume you started at a base of like 5-6/10 and already had success with women, so you just did surgeries to try and get to Chad without any real glaring failos. Assuming you were around normie, none of those surgeries would make a massive difference to your face unlike jaw implants, bimax, orbital augmentation, etc.

6cm LL won't really do much imo. Height doesn't really matter past 5'9", and there's barely any noticeable difference between 5'9" and 5'11". There's also the risk of ruining your proportions which is the most important thing when it comes to getting women.

For someone like me or other users who were 3-4/10 outcasts before surgery, this advice is pointless. Life doesn't start until you reach a certain looks level.
Is it possible if I could PM you so you could help me with analyzing my facial aesthetics? Tried to PM you but you limit who can view your profile. I'm afraid of doing something I don't really need/trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing.

Is it possible if I could PM you so you could help me with analyzing my facial aesthetics? Tried to PM you but you limit who can view your profile. I'm afraid of doing something I don't really need/trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing.
I sent pm now I think.

I can give my opinion on proportions and features etc and all that. But I don’t think I will ever recommend surgery to anyone at all. Knowing what it can do

But chat anyway there

I would like to undo all my implants but I don’t think I can now. Soft tissue stretching

Like gym does not work for everyone also surgeries don't work for everyone. you are limitted by your genetics, there is no such a thing that work for everyone.

Just leave things natural is all I say. And out some effort to maybe softmax and keeping fit.

Just leave things natural is all I say. And out some effort to maybe softmax and keeping fit.
Do you even regret your hair transplant?

Do you even regret your hair transplant?
Yes. Multiple grafts on hairline. Darker than hairline. Needed 3 times with massive waits in between. Had to wear fringe to cover and if wind blew my hair up I was constantly afraid. Not worth it all. Ht needs to be done multiple times and waiting

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Yes. Multiple grafts on hairline. Darker than hairline. Needed 3 times with massive waits in between. Had to wear fringe to cover and if wind blew my hair up I was constantly afraid. Not worth it all. Ht needs to be done multiple times and waiting
But was it maybe just a shot doc you used multiple grafts?
And you mean your hairline was darker then the rest of your hair?

But was it maybe just a shot doc you used multiple grafts?
And you mean your hairline was darker then the rest of your hair?
Shit dr I suppose. Maybe some exclusive top ht guys get good results. But like all surgeries I find then all to be exceptions most procedures are crap

I have dark blonde brown hair. Light at hairline. Donor hair from back of head is almost black.

People with black only hair are fine (although donor texture will be thicker also) but coloured hair does not do well with dark grafts

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Shit dr I suppose. Maybe some exclusive top ht guys get good results. But like all surgeries I find then all to be exceptions most procedures are crap

I have dark blonde brown hair. Light at hairline. Donor hair from back of head is almost black.

People with black only hair are fine (although donor texture will be thicker also) but coloured hair does not do well with dark grafts
I have brown hair but it’s even
So back hair have same color as front hair

So it should work right?

I have brown hair but it’s even
So back hair have same color as front hair

So it should work right?
Chance it will be different colours. Definitely at temples and maybe hairline.

Also the density will be terrible after just 1 ht

I cannot wait to get surgery this is all cope