Surgeries will ruin your life

no , first i had fixation failure because the idiot used one single screw to hold everything , then I got an infection in the implant that was combined with the genio for more horizontal projection.

He removed the implant and replaced the screw with titanium plates. Now 4 months post op, ngl everything feels stiff and hurts at times but i've just accepted that, only concern is another serious complication
How much advancement did you get between the genio and the implant? I've heard that you can't really go past 5mm on the implant portion of that combination surgery or else you put too much pressure on the implant and it becomes prone to shifting/erosion.

Sometimes you can still fuck up with all of the blackpilled planning in the world. Look at titbot for example.
I don't think titbots surgery was necessary tbh

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Acromegaly_Chad
I don't think titbots surgery was necessary tbh
Yeah. All he really needed was a lower lid retraction in one eye and better eyebrows and eyelashes as well as color contacts. Nigga got orbital decompression instead just because some high IQ blackpillers over here told him too. Same thing happened to tyrion. He only really needed a genio or chin implant but if he was still intent on getting bimax, he should have been more conservative with his movements. Surgery to become chad doesn't exist. But it is still legit for making minor improvements. I say, if you are not deformed, stick to less extreme surgeries to iron out any imperfections and then do every single softmax there is.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Entschuldigung, mewcoper and 2 others
We are aware that surgeries won't turn the majority of us to Chads and I don't even believe that people are into that. Surgeries to me are simply a part of self-improvement. One can lose weight and get in shape, so why can't someone fix any facial flaws and get some improvement (minor improvement but nevertheless).

It requires a tremendous amount of money so one has to be fully engaged to get a surgery. You don't just wake up any random day with the belief you will get a surgery just for the sake of it. However, one has to know what makes his failo a failo and his limitations (pheno, skin type,etc..).

Therefore, it is wrong to tell to anyone not to go for hardmaxxes and to just fully embrace its flaws because there could be huge potential in one improving his looks through surgeries.
I am willing to bet that a lot of the people here considering bimax won't really benefit from it. I'd say it is one of the surgeries this forum is the most delusional about. Barely, anybody here has jaws that are deformed to the point that bimax would give them a huge improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, wateriswet, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yes. There is a lot of avoiding activities trying to save money etc. Thinking not ready until surgery etc. And recovery and if problem. My last surgery facial implants. Looked “off”. I avoided people a lot over it. Took me 3 years to save money to have revision. And recovering now again. Alas. Doesn’t look fixed once again.
I have come to the conclusion of acceptance now. I have to just accept it.
I understand without pics it is hard to think what problem. My features are augmented. But I still have some “odd” unnatural parts like rounding or oversizing etc.
You just didn’t get the right implants or right implant shapes. That’s on you. I’m getting midface implants which I am designing myself alongside eppley. So much thought has gone into what the shape should be to look natural. I would NEVER just get basic non custom implants placed by some random surgeon.

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Titbot and Acromegaly_Chad
DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SUBHUMAN FILTH WRITING IN BROKEN ENGLISH, LOOKS ARE EVEYRTHING

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
You just didn’t get the right implants or right implant shapes. That’s on you. I’m getting midface implants which I am designing myself alongside eppley. So much thought has gone into what the shape should be to look natural. I would NEVER just get basic non custom implants placed by some random surgeon.
I can’t wait to hear how it goes for you after. Don’t speak too soon. Pride before the fall.
Let us know. You know it all now it seems but let’s see after. Best of luck

Best post of the entire thread: uranio said: What people don’t understand here is that it’s all about your base. If u have big failos like narrow skull, narrow IPD, non existent orbitals, bad body structure or bad pheno there is no point on surgerymaxing trying to become chad . If you just need some jaw work and other minor procedures like a rhino or a hair transplant surgeries is the way to go.

OP you have a subhuman base so you could only expect minor improvements and looking fake in the process
Somebody like myself would benefit rather GREATLY from surgery. You however, no. This has always been talked about on this site
Trucels getting surgery is a recipe for disaster. It's like using a pile of horse shit, moulding all of it into the shape of a Christmas tree and putting decorations on top and saying merry Christmas. It's a good effort but it still looks like shit!

@uranio @MakinItHappenReturn :
How is my Base? Would appreciate a look of you,
Pics: https://looksmax.org/threads/rhino-...or-browridge-implant-pics.431728/post-7164698

Not sure, I think like 12k. I would go to Eppley for saddle-infras plus drill hole plus eyelid retraction if I could do it again.
Other than that, Douglas and Massry are good oculoplastic
Cosmicmaxxer how is your life now you have ascended so to speak?
Do you slay/gt a lot of female attention are you genuinely enjoying and living your life to the fullest now would u say?

Cosmicmaxxer how is your life now you have ascended so to speak?
Do you slay/gt a lot of female attention are you genuinely enjoying and living your life to the fullest now would u say?
You gotta keep in mind that he got 600k of plastic surgery. Don't expect an unbiased response lol.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Anything can go wrong. Even with lots of planning, there is still a lot even the best surgeons can't predict. I am not against surgery to improve your looks. Heck, I am probs going to a couple to fix my flaws (even something as invasive as bimax if I am the right candidate for it) but I know there is always a risk.

no , first i had fixation failure because the idiot used one single screw to hold everything , then I got an infection in the implant that was combined with the genio for more horizontal projection.
He removed the implant and replaced the screw with titanium plates. Now 4 months post op, ngl everything feels stiff and hurts at times but i've just accepted that, only concern is another serious complication
Regarding Pros/Cons of Surgeries:
What happens when one has an Infection with an implant - of course you take it out... and i guess you have to let it heal up without any implant? And then possibly put one in again later?

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SUBHUMAN FILTH WRITING IN BROKEN ENGLISH, LOOKS ARE EVEYRTHING
He makes some great points. People here, especially those who plan to get every surgery under the sun, should listen to him. A lot of users have delusional expectations regarding surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

on a good note , I love my aesthetic result. It made my whole skull taller
View attachment 1445436
View attachment 1445437
the lip assymetry has normalized now this was immediate post op after my last revision
Regarding Pros/Cons of Surgeries:
What happens when one has an Infection with an implant - of course you take it out... and i guess you have to let it heal up without any implant? And then possibly put one in again later?
yes but i didn't put it in again cuz would just be the same crap show all over , the genio is good enough although def looked nicer with implant but i'm also getting bimax

on a good note , I love my aesthetic result. It made my whole skull taller
View attachment 1445436
View attachment 1445437
the lip assymetry has normalized now this was immediate post op after my last revision

yes but i didn't put it in again cuz would just be the same crap show all over , the genio is good enough although def looked nicer with implant but i'm also getting bimax
Who was your surgeon?

I can’t wait to hear how it goes for you after. Don’t speak too soon. Pride before the fall.
Let us know. You know it all now it seems but let’s see after. Best of luck
Man I’d absolutely love to but I will never risk getting doxxed for the sake of making a point. I’ll definitely post about it after. Biggest concern will be that they are too big which in that case is an easy fix. Basically my situation is having a very recessed flat midface. I’m going to be adding volume there which should give more “life” to my face. I know for a fact more volume there would make me look better it’s just a matter of keeping it natural looking

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Congrats!
Thank you!

but doubt you have good proportions man...
from 5'7 to 6'1
your legs must be too long for you body
IMO, legs/torso ratio shouldn't exceed one SD above mean. This long-legged aesthetic is a good thing, but too much beyond that and it just doesn't look good. And wingspan should be very close to height.

Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
Only ascension I have ever seen

Attachments

• BE0FDA6D-FFF6-4BB2-AFDD-438FF2DEA994.jpeg
    BE0FDA6D-FFF6-4BB2-AFDD-438FF2DEA994.jpeg
    987.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 16834 and Entschuldigung
Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
You're a straight up prick if you come in here dismissing something without a shred of evidence. "MuH PrIvAcY". That's the cost of making claims that dismiss the one shred of hope a lot of these users have. Either make your claims with photographic evidence, or don't waste our time with this trash

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and CosmicMaxxer
Hello

Can’t fool nature.

Only legit surgery is height. Get LL to 6'3 and you'll ascend with 4/10 face

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Op at least write the names of your orbital rim surgeon

Dnrd what your name is is what I'm going to do to this thread

ive only read the first page so far, but what I’ve learned so far is to not cheap out and do my nomad with Alfaro

seems like larp ngl

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This thread reads like online shopping pages where only people who had problems with the products give reviews, not a single person says good things unless it exceeds their expectations. If y'all had bad experiences with surgeries I feel sorry but don't project your frustrations and mental health issues on other people.
As always I'm high iq af :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Yeah. All he really needed was a lower lid retraction in one eye and better eyebrows and eyelashes as well as color contacts. Nigga got orbital decompression instead just because some high IQ blackpillers over here told him too. Same thing happened to tyrion. He only really needed a genio or chin implant but if he was still intent on getting bimax, he should have been more conservative with his movements. Surgery to become chad doesn't exist. But it is still legit for making minor improvements. I say, if you are not deformed, stick to less extreme surgeries to iron out any imperfections and then do every single softmax there is.
do you consider custom infraorbital rim implants extreme and unsafe?

op is a lying faggot who cannot even show 1 legit proof.

fuck you @Forget it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn and Deleted member 16834
do you consider custom infraorbital rim implants extreme and unsafe?
Less likely to make you look uncanny than other eye related work.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
I just want to update my experience.

I have just had another disaster experience. My last corrective implant surgery infection for 3 months. Had to remove one side of face implants. I am completely devastated. I will struggle very much from now. I have really never been so low.

I can not stop anyone doing their goals and dreams. But I can say I regret every single cosmetic procedure I have done. My life has been so bad since.

If you ask me. Please. Please do not do any cosmetic surgeries whatsoever. I wish I never did. I am going to try to survive now.

Take care everyone

• +1
Reactions: Administrator

I have just had another disaster experience. My last corrective implant surgery infection for 3 months. Had to remove one side of face implants. I am completely devastated. I will struggle very much from now. I have really never been so low.

I can not stop anyone doing their goals and dreams. But I can say I regret every single cosmetic procedure I have done. My life has been so bad since.

If you ask me. Please. Please do not do any cosmetic surgeries whatsoever. I wish I never did. I am going to try to survive now.

Take care everyone
I respect you sharing your opinion. I can say from my own experience that I had cosmetic surgery and I have enjoyed the results. Many others have had the same experience.

I respect you sharing your opinion. I can say from my own experience that I had cosmetic surgery and I have enjoyed the results. Many others have had the same experience.
I’m glad to hear it. I wish I did. I hope you can all enjoy life now and move on.

I have to move on with botched results. It’s going to be hard but I have no choice now

@Cardiologyscribe

I have done so many surgeries also.
Maybe 12 or more years.
— LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total),
— custom full facial implant surgery twice,
rhino twice,
— otoplasty twice,
voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened),
— genio, first chin implant,
hair transplant twice scalp and eyebrow.

Did you even softmax your skin or improved your diet, your bloating, your lifestyle, your day to day plans, your mental state. Those are the things you are supposed to deal with before even getting appointments with surgeons imo.

What you think you can just go under a knife and not do anything else. It’s called soft maxxing and then hardmaxing for a reason.

Also 3D surgery planning is developing actively

I suppose over the 12 years since this started, the road to looksmaxing have evolved through trial and error, observation, and general time just talking about it all.

Thank you for your sacrifices soldier 🫡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Anything can go wrong. Even with lots of planning, there is still a lot even the best surgeons can't predict. I am not against surgery to improve your looks. Heck, I am probs going to a couple to fix my flaws (even something as invasive as bimax if I am the right candidate for it) but I know there is always a risk.
The mistake people make is when they already have a trait that is average or even good and they try and get surgery to make this trait mogger tier or some shit

Surgery should only be used when you have failos on your face to make them normal

For example I have a 34mm which is very short- I would probablly get a 4-6mm geniopplasty downwards and then my chin would be normal looking. I could get a 1.5cm genio to have a mogger chin but theres a big risk itll look uncanny on me.

Surgery is good at fixing your failos- but it isnt very good at creating halos- for those you need to either be born with them for most things or gymmax for body, maybe veneers for teeth etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Oberyn
The mistake people make is when they already have a trait that is average or even good and they try and get surgery to make this trait mogger tier or some shit

Surgery should only be used when you have failos on your face to make them normal

For example I have a 34mm which is very short- I would probablly get a 4-6mm geniopplasty downwards and then my chin would be normal looking. I could get a 1.5cm genio to have a mogger chin but theres a big risk itll look uncanny on me.

Surgery is good at fixing your failos- but it isnt very good at creating halos- for those you need to either be born with them for most things or gymmax for body, maybe veneers for teeth etc
Why do people on this site including me keep repeating this shit lol? We have all known this for a while but I guess we have a tendency to overthink.

• +1
Did you even softmax your skin or improved your diet, your bloating, your lifestyle, your day to day plans, your mental state. Those are the things you are supposed to deal with before even getting appointments with surgeons imo.

What you think you can just go under a knife and not do anything else. It’s called soft maxxing and then hardmaxing for a reason.

Also 3D surgery planning is developing actively

I suppose over the 12 years since this started, the road to looksmaxing have evolved through trial and error, observation, and general time just talking about it all.

Thank you for your sacrifices soldier 🫡
I don’t think it has evolved really tbh. I’ve been around to read all the “latest” new golden nugget procedures and processes. From custom implants and bone cements to forward maxilla lefort to bimax to ior implants. You name it. So many different phases where the crowd think the latest thing is the answer. It’s not. It’s just not. Or this latest surgeon is the real deal and the others are bad etc. that’s also not the case I believe. Most surgeons and results are underwhelming at best. Disaster at worst. It’s just not worth it.

Softmaxxing dying my eyebrows was actually a better improvement than any surgeries I did. I should have just kept in good shape. Dressed well and got a good haircut for me. Not joking

I’ve done custom implants and all the 3D planning too. Not the answer.

• +1

Even then I don’t even think surgery is good for fixing failos unless it is an actually look-twice at someone deformity.

For example fix your chin height and then you might get mentalis dysfunction and ptosis and a hanging mouth. Which I now have

Even then I don’t even think surgery is good for fixing failos unless it is an actually look-twice at someone deformity.

For example fix your chin height and then you might get mentalis dysfunction and ptosis and a hanging mouth. Which I now have
what about increasing chin height via compensating your bite with braces (wouldnt make a big difference but 2-3mm is not insignificant)

or what about compsoite bonding on the teeth to close gaps and whiten them?

are you even against things like this?

sure the gains are small but the risks are close to 0

what about increasing chin height via compensating your bite with braces (wouldnt make a big difference but 2-3mm is not insignificant)

or what about compsoite bonding on the teeth to close gaps and whiten them?

are you even against things like this?

sure the gains are small but the risks are close to 0
I don’t think those are worth it honestly. If something is a tiny gain why bother. It won’t be that much of a change.
What may seem like a small change like changing bite for chin height. That’s changing occlusion, and occlusal plane etc. there’s a trade off and could cause problems. Even the simple stuff can cause problems. Just not worth it. But up to people to decide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Patient A and DoctorLooksmax
I think there is 2 things here

First. That looking super good can be done and then people will be king of the world with all women. Not going to happen

Second. That we all think we are so smart and understand a magic cheat code of looksmaxing that will work so well. And we know all the terminologies and procedures and materials etc. but the truth is it is not simple to translate to real world results. And surgeons are ambitious people who want to make money. They will indulge your false reality and promise the world. You’ll be disappointed at best. And we can pretty much always tell when people have something done like filler or some kind of uncanny effect is so easy to get

• +1

true, you are the most high iq user on here since @Lagrange deleted his acc :(

• Love it
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
true, you are the most high iq user on here since @Lagrange deleted his acc :(
I have seen your pics and a few treads you have put. Especially implants are terrible ones. You’re right. They are. I have many.

But I think you look good and should stop this obsessing over looks. My advice but up to you. There’s still time for you to get out of all this before a mistake

I have seen your pics and a few treads you have put. Especially implants are terrible ones. You’re right. They are. I have many.

But I think you look good and should stop this obsessing over looks. My advice but up to you. There’s still time for you to get out of all this before a mistake
my failos are unfixable expect of height. I think of LL, Im saving money rn so maybe i will get it in 3-5 years. I will see.

my failos are unfixable expect of height. I think of LL, Im saving money rn so maybe i will get it in 3-5 years. I will see.
I think I read you are 5’8?

Then just wear lifts maybe. You don’t even need lifts never mind LL

I went from 5,9 to 6. No difference in life after

Edit.

I’d add. You don’t have any failos. I hope you can listen to me and not just shrug it off as I did when people told me before. Now I would give anything to go back to my old self

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17244

Take care everyone
Did you start doing all this to try get girls? How has the experience been? I don't think it's fair to say that surgeries will ruin your life, but not knowing when to stop, developing an obsession and getting more than needed and putting your life on hold just to keep getting surgeries (like Real Surgerymaxx said) seems pretty brutal. Hope you are doing okay man. But what is it that keep making you get more 12-13 years after you first started?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Did you start doing all this to try get girls? How has the experience been? I don't think it's fair to say that surgeries will ruin your life, but not knowing when to stop, developing an obsession and getting more than needed and putting your life on hold just to keep getting surgeries (like Real Surgerymaxx said) seems pretty brutal. Hope you are doing okay man. But what is it that keep making you get more 12-13 years after you first started?
Yes I wanted to be super good looking to get a lot of women. And general Hall effect and validation. It did not work at all. I was much better looking before any surgeries. I was doing ok with women. But my delusion said I could become someone who can get any woman any where any time. Which is delusional. In general anyway (we don’t see that happening) and delusional that I honestly thought drs could get the result of a photoshop etc with no change to soft tissues and all in harmony. I was very very wrong. It has ruined my life. And surgery is simply not worth it. Any level. Any procedure. Unless actually deformed.

I started first surgeries 13 years ago to correct some things I was insecure about. Dr actually said I should not do anymore but I still obsessed over my delusional plans. I thought about what to do and planned huge surgeries and saved for a few years. Closing my self off from life the entire time btw. Obsessed with surgeries only. (I see this trait here a lot too sadly)

Anyway. First full face surgery. 5 or so years ago. Sadly trying to correct since. Multiple surgeries and main point. Every single surgery I have had has made me worse off. Backwards every time. Fact.

Surgeons can not deliver. And the dream is delusional

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 17244 and Seth Walsh