Surgeries will ruin your life

I'm 19 and have a near perfect base (great ratios, no unfixable falios, pheno etc) and with 2-3 surgeries and softmaxxing I could improve my looks to a huge degree to where I would be at least top 5%. So I think in a way it would be stupid for me not to looksmax. What would your advice be?
Erg hard for me to tell without seeing which I don’t need. But I can tell you my experience I thought I needed things when I was around your age that I didn’t. And could have messed myself up much worse. I would say I know you want it all right now. But maybe do all the reversible soft added you can and save up your money for the next year at least. Learn what is realistically possible surgically. Do that on a photoshop morph. Don’t Cheat the morph, only what is actually possible. Look at the before/after every few days for the year you are saving and see if you still feel the same about it. Only after a year start contacting surgeons.
and live life during all that too

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Swee98, ezio6 and 1 other person
Well you are an extreme case but you make some valid points.

Guys need to max out all the easier things before they even consider surgery

It's not that simple. A truecel with fixable falios can ascend hard while a normie with no falios or halos will barely ascend a few points

Truecel gets surgery and ascends to a normie. 2 psl gain

On the other hand normie bimax

View attachment 1445439

Ascending from a subhuman to normie is very easy assuming u have fixable falios but Normie to chad is very difficult. creating halos is difficult. A good base is a base which doesn't need many changes. Ie u already need to be GL, have halos and just a few fixable falios that's it. I'm starting to believe gaining SMV through face alone is a Heculean task. The most optimal approach to looksmaxxing would be to fix failos and create halos/increase SMV through different areas other than face, such as physique for example

Agreed here. Well I don’t think we can call it ascending only if some one becomes very good looking. That’s ascending.

but if someone has failed to the point it is actually ruining their life. Like prognathism, or very very bad retruded chin, something very bad and the very first thing they notice. They should go for surgery to have a normal life not ruining every first impression they have. But a lot of people think less than perfect features or weak features is this. That’s not the same thing. If someone has average something (which means weak in most cases, a strong jaw/chin etc by definition is not average) anyway if average no surgery. Not worth it. Unless going to be very good looking not worth it. Which no guarantee. And ime wont be

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Prov
thats a lot of surgeries, i think you need psychiatric treatment

i also think some people do ascend but because they had a good base

shrek will be improved shrek, you know what i mean?
Problem is a lot of psychiatrists just want to diagnose me with body dysmorphic which is the opposite of what I have. That is distorted view. I have hyper objective view to point of obsession. And only after I did all surgeries did I realise the changes I want can not be accomplished with the techniques, materials, and limitations from soft tissues etc

Brutals. story

I heard, know. Doctors, don't want to discuss jack shit. I seen plenty blackpilled guys, getting kicked out by the doctors. because they don't wanna discuss, adjust, etc....

Some, most?, plastic surgeons are totally okay with fucking up someones face.
I mean, we know the examples. These surgeons, should be taken license away.

View attachment 1445467 View attachment 1445468 View attachment 1445469 View attachment 1445470 View attachment 1445524
Tragic. Some of them may have distorted goals but even when have very well understanding of anatomy etc and goals. Getting botched is easy especially with yes men salesmen surgeons everywhere.

and going for surgery is awful. I mean, how emasculating is it as a man to be in a cosmetic surgery office talking about wanting to be pretty and my looks. It’s embarrassing and I’m ashamed of myself for falling for it all these years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and valhalar
Agreed here. Well I don’t think we can call it ascending only if some one becomes very good looking. That’s ascending.

but if someone has failed to the point it is actually ruining their life. Like prognathism, or very very bad retruded chin, something very bad and the very first thing they notice. They should go for surgery to have a normal life not ruining every first impression they have. But a lot of people think less than perfect features or weak features is this. That’s not the same thing. If someone has average something (which means weak in most cases, a strong jaw/chin etc by definition is not average) anyway if average no surgery. Not worth it. Unless going to be very good looking not worth it. Which no guarantee. And ime wont be
A few people do ascend hard tho. Look at these b/a. These kind of ascensions are very rare but they aren't impossible.

Subhuman Incel to Clark Kent lookalike
2646235 1639754645384

Normie arab to chaddam
1442624 Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205937

Normie to chadlite
1442620 Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205907

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member, madcap88 and 2 others
I don’t
I'm getting soon lower lid retraction+infra with saddle+brow ridge implants with eppley , can you show me your results of this surgery? Only the eye area part, I don't care about the rest of your face
I don’t know what to say to you really I won’t be sending pics to anyone. Too nasty and risky.
I had peek implants which are super rigid and had to have face cut open to insert. Twice. Including massive scar all over my head now.
Anyway. Eppley using silicone at least they should bend a bit if needed and conform to bony contours. Only thing be careful with amount of lateral orbital rim augmentation if it stretches canthus and gives you hollows.
I can’t comment on whether the level of augmentation will match you middle and lower third.
If getting ior and lid work. Could mention the mid face suspension to make sure your soft tissue there is not sagged after.

Proba
The problem is you were trying to change too many things. You should have just fixed your failos and maybe did a little filler or fat grafts here or there.
Youre probably right here ya. Knowing what I know now and the limitations that’s what I would’ve done. And if I knew the minimal changes such things would bring depending on that I may or may not do anything at all.
Patients will expect amazing changes. And surgeons will go along with it. But it will not be the result. Unfortunately

show us your face

I
i have nothing so i will risk it
even dying during general anesthesia would be a positive outcome
I wish you well. But it’s easy to talk before when you feel well and all that. There’s nothing I can say. You just have to experience it to see what I mean. Wait til you are after multiple hours of anaesthesia. Can’t drink water. Can’t move arms. Choking on fluids and blood. Wanting to vomit from it. Or wait til you wake up with broken legs and no one around speaking English. And the pain kicks in. And you have to go to the toilet but can’t move and try the urine box or shit pan. And your in bed hours. You get bed sores. Can’t move can’t sleep. Nerve pains kicking in. Then you wonder why did I do this. Then emotions come in.

if you are mad enough to go through it. Just remember it will pass. All will be fine. Persevere. But it will be very tough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WagedandReady, arabcelxxx and Stevensmithgerard
Peop
He has a point even if he is LARPing. Surgery has its limits and there really isn't any point in getting multiple invasive procedures.
People have to learn for themselves. I would have been the same years ago. I’m telling you now. Soft tissues. Limitations. Etc etc. But best of luck to all.

btw I’m not here to save people or give advice. I registered because of the current gaslighting and deflection I am getting from the doctor of my most recent surgery. But here now I see there is another type of patient flaming and deflection. An attack. This forum doesn’t provide me anything. I’m here of free will. And since I am getting another form of deflection and attack stuff rather than objective reasoning of surgery and aesthetics, I don’t think I will be here long.
No hard feelings to anyway. You seem genuine yourself

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Nose rhino wasn’t worth it at all. First supposed top Manhattan surgeon scooped out my bridge where I needed a high masculine nasal bridge.
second rhino broke my nose bones and reset them at a slightly different angle frontally. No difference. I have collapsed middle and cartilage (bulbous issues) needed a graft to fix collapse and refining of cartilage. Surgeons messed with the nasal bones when there was no need. Another example of them just rushing in and not considering anything. So annoying. Recovery is brutal when nose is blocked and all face messed up with implants

if I knew now how difficult it is for soft tissue to adapt to augmentations around the face I would not have done anything. Not worth it. Doesn’t work. Especially the entire face. Of course don’t learn that until after. And people here who know it all didn’t know that either, no offence to any but there is a sense of “I know it all, other patients are stupid” which is very bad here. You are in for a serious surprise when you go for surgery trust me. Maybe it’s the cope for many idk.

No worries about you talking down on me or anything. I can tell you are sincere. Good chat. I ignore those who are trolls or nothing to offer but shit post. And good luck to them. Also why I would never post pics. Toxic people tbh
who did your rhino?

Nose rhino wasn’t worth it at all. First supposed top Manhattan surgeon scooped out my bridge where I needed a high masculine nasal bridge.
second rhino broke my nose bones and reset them at a slightly different angle frontally. No difference. I have collapsed middle and cartilage (bulbous issues) needed a graft to fix collapse and refining of cartilage. Surgeons messed with the nasal bones when there was no need. Another example of them just rushing in and not considering anything. So annoying. Recovery is brutal when nose is blocked and all face messed up with implants
giga brutals. Nose is delicate, and fixing it there is no room for mistakes. Because fuckups is hard to correct later, and risk of ruining these bones and can't fix later.
if I knew now how difficult it is for soft tissue to adapt to augmentations around the face I would not have done anything. Not worth it. Doesn’t work. Especially the entire face. Of course don’t learn that until after. And people here who know it all didn’t know that either, no offence to any but there is a sense of “I know it all, other patients are stupid” which is very bad here. You are in for a serious surprise when you go for surgery trust me. Maybe it’s the cope for many idk.
legit. need to guestimate also, when doing sugeries, how it will affect the location of current fatpads, and even other features, like eyebrows, etc...
No worries about you talking down on me or anything. I can tell you are sincere. Good chat. I ignore those who are trolls or nothing to offer but shit post. And good luck to them. Also why I would never post pics. Toxic people tbh
Brutals, yeah. I can handle trolls, always well. But I'm quit ressilent emotionally.

Maybe also becuase I'm old. 38 already.
I'm fighting the age pill hard. I can still manage to look late 20's or better till now..
But the agepil, gets us all at some point!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yes a
A few people do ascend hard tho. Look at these b/a. These kind of ascensions are very rare but they aren't impossible.

Subhuman Incel to Clark Kent lookalike
View attachment 1445603

Normie arab to chaddam
View attachment 1445604

Normie to chadlite
View attachment 1445605
Ya sailor has some radical changes. His prices are insane.
my custom implants provided my with sharp jaw like this. Except the masseter did not attach as well and had a void. But borders were good.
then to fix the muscle void I put another implant over to fill in. Of course this ruin the borders and caused rounding. Can’t fucking win!!
I don’t know if Aimee has implants or what he calls bimax with lyo cartilage. Don’t know do I trust him. Could never afford him anyway.

brings up good point tho. The lying and shady tactics surgeons use in before and afters.
they show their very very best results and that is assumed as a default. That may be best surgery of hundreds. Kike the raffiani example earlier very very impressive. Could you depend on that? I don’t know. He has had a few very impressive results. Not all will be like that tho. I can tell you also even tho most will not show pics anywhere that includes both good and bad results. Bad results patients they say complain a lot. But as someone who has had 2 failed full face surgeries. Who do I even complain to? Who cares? Honestly. No matter what I will be seen as crazy patient. Look at that poor Lucille woman who killed herself over eppley. Rip. No one would listen.
also the frauding surgeons use. Distorted before pictures. Fish lens. Then sailor style blue background pro pictures for the after. Easily photo shopped.
I would have loved to have known all these tricks when I first started in this surgical mine field.

look at all the examples here who did surgery. Are any of them hunky chads fucking all the women. No. Look at their revision rates. Most. Look at jaw surgery forums etc. Full of horror stories. Supposed “top” doctors.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Need2Ascend and Jason Voorhees
Ah that
giga brutals. Nose is delicate, and fixing it there is no room for mistakes. Because fuckups is hard to correct later, and risk of ruining these bones and can't fix later.

legit. need to guestimate also, when doing sugeries, how it will affect the location of current fatpads, and even other features, like eyebrows, etc...

Brutals, yeah. I can handle trolls, always well. But I'm quit ressilent emotionally.

Maybe also becuase I'm old. 38 already.
I'm fighting the age pill hard. I can still manage to look late 20's or better till now..
But the agepil, gets us all at some point!
explains the maturity aspect maybe. I’m mid 30s too.
young un’s may have a few hard lessons to learn by example. I hope not

explains the maturity aspect maybe. I’m mid 30s too.
I posted some time ago, with muh, fighting ageing stack it. I am also battling thinning hair. But I manage to maintain with minox and 0.33 mg fina daily.
I added to it: occassional Hifu

I manage to look like this, pics from last year. But I got even a tiny bit better looking now, as than because I gained a bit of muslce mass (in neck also), so less frail looking as before.. And at last, I will put a pic, from before looksmaxxing, Softlooksmaxxing can go a long way, for me I am happy with sofmaxxing results.

P2aok400golhco8s 1
Dec 2020 1
Pzfw8j4sg8c4c40g

before I looked like this.
TwcsPwz
I even looked like this in muh 20's LMAO
IMG 7801

young un’s may have a few hard lessons to learn by example. I hope not
I am a rare example, of a guy that got better looking with age.
But it was due to, being to ignorant and thus to low effort when younger, in maxxing my looks. And now, I'm high effort in it.

This below post, I think summs up the agepill decently

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Adrenochrome, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
I posted some time ago, with muh, fighting ageing stack it. I am also battling thinning hair. But I manage to maintain with minox and 0.33 mg fina daily.

I manage to look like this, pics from last year. But I got even a tiny bit better looking now, as than because I gained a bit of muslce mass (in neck also), so less frail looking as before.. And at last, I will put a pic, from before looksmaxxing, Softlooksmaxxing can go a long way, for me I am happy with sofmaxxing results.

View attachment 1445648 View attachment 1445649

View attachment 1445650 I even looked like this in muh 20's LMAO View attachment 1445651

But it was due to, being to ignorant and thus to low effort when younger, in maxxing my looks. And now, I'm high effort in it.

Looking good Edward

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I

I wish you well. But it’s easy to talk before when you feel well and all that. There’s nothing I can say. You just have to experience it to see what I mean. Wait til you are after multiple hours of anaesthesia. Can’t drink water. Can’t move arms. Choking on fluids and blood. Wanting to vomit from it. Or wait til you wake up with broken legs and no one around speaking English. And the pain kicks in. And you have to go to the toilet but can’t move and try the urine box or shit pan. And your in bed hours. You get bed sores. Can’t move can’t sleep. Nerve pains kicking in. Then you wonder why did I do this. Then emotions come in.

if you are mad enough to go through it. Just remember it will pass. All will be fine. Persevere. But it will be very tough
like i said i have nothing to lose, even if i endup botched is going from 0 to 0
you probably pulled girls even before surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
I a
Regarding your argument about your kids inheriting your shit genes.

Being good looking will allow you to secure a better woman = better genes. Women do this all the time to attract higher quality men. Women fraud like crazy, make up is the biggest frauder.

You are actually doing your kids a favour securing the best woman you can get. At least you can look them in the face and say you did your best and mean it.

The alternative of settling with your looks match which is what you want , is guaranteed to produce ugly kids. Alot of guys can't even get their looks match.

Also you have the knowledge to improve their PSL from day 1 instead of letting the cycle continue. (Correct nutrition, no pollutants ect)

If you are truly blackpilled you would look into pgd (designer kids) to ensure they are not genetic dead ends (this is what i plan on doing I have no intention of natural)
I addressed the the fraud securing Stacy argument. If a fraud pro creates with her and not a genuine Chad that child will not be as high genetic quality as two original high quality parents. Eugenics would have the best reproducing every generation. For the individual in his lifetime he’s you secure a better child for yourself and your personal genes but in terms of the group it is not a good long outcome.
Imagine a country where only genetic elites reproduces. Imagine that country after hundreds of years. Now imagine the fraud and Stacey combination for hundreds of years. No comparison in the final stick can’t beat nature.
Regarding pgd crispr artificial and all that. Artificially selecting random sperm will not be as strong and high quality as the winner of the race naturally in the Fallopian tube. Genes are also massive. To change one or two variables does not compete with natural high quality all over in many traits. I don’t think this will change in time.

can’t fool nature.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
I agree my rhino recovery fucked me up mentally and physically, wasted a full year avoiding doing stuff after it.
I came to this conclusion the results are never as good as you expect.
I won't go thru with a revision and will accept the satisfactory results (nostrils still wide and he left my Columella crooked)

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.
stfu then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Oberyn
Looking good Edward
Thanks man.
I still got a bit better looking, than those pics I posted. I'm pushing, to get the comming 2 months more muscle and leaner. Because I have eyes-laser surgery soon. in about 2 months.

For me, it has to embark. The ENDING point; of my looksmaxxing tryouts, of new things.

After this, I hope, and I aim, I can go in maintenance mode.the agepill I will keep fighting hard. FOR SURE.
But 1 day, i will lose to the agepill. 1 day, the agepill will fuck me over HARD.
But for the time being, I aim, to look 10 years young. And by the time Im late 40's I wanna look 15 years younger

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1445648 View attachment 1445649View attachment 1445652

View attachment 1445650 I even looked like this in muh 20's LMAO View attachment 1445651

Edward how is your dating life when it comes to young skinny cute girls? Like is 18-24 on a regular basis doable?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Thanks man.
I still got a bit better looking, than those pics I posted. I'm pushing, to get the comming 2 months more muscle and leaner. Because I have eyes-laser surgery soon. in about 2 months.

For me, it has to embark. The ENDING point; of my looksmaxxing tryouts, of new things.

After this, I hope, and I aim, I can go in maintenance mode.the agepill I will keep fighting hard. FOR SURE.
But 1 day, i will lose to the agepill. 1 day, the agepill will fuck me over HARD.
But for the time being, I aim, to look 10 years young. And by the time Im late 40's I wanna look 15 years younger
Do u use contacts? Maybe look into peptides. They can help in anti ageing and reverse ageing.

It was 6 years ago but it was botched and left my with a hole at spectrum.
Sorry to hear. Maybe like me you now think fuck it. Leave things as they are. Even if problem. Surgeries seem to just bring more problems.
By the way revision surgeries are much more difficult and all and have higher and higher rate of complications as ibsequrnt revision goes up. Again. Soft tissue. Scarring ruins ability to remodel itself for example.

Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
wrong salludon became chad, but good post i agree with everything else

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I totally feel you bro. Let these fags get botched. They'll learn the hard way. Pearls to pigs.
I don’t wish bad on anyone but I can just tell people will have to burn to learn. Exactly like how I was when I stared this looksmaxxing shit.
Let us know how it goes maybe

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I don’t wish bad on anyone but I can just tell people will have to burn to learn. Exactly like how I was when I stared this looksmaxxing shit.
Let us know how it goes maybe
Who did your rhino?

Do u use contacts?
sometimes. But I get eye-laser soon.
Glasses look ugly for sure.
Maybe look into peptides.
I use plenty different peptides daily. and amino acids, which is imo often overlooked here and everywhere for fighting aging.
i use GHK-pal/Matrixyl300 (copper peptide); tretinoin (vitamine a peptide). Mainly. There is only so much (limited) what one can put on face daily.
I take daily collagen peptide in tea/coffee also owaydays. works nice that stuff.
I'm also decent amount of oil, amino acids user. With aging, the fatcells, and fatpadds, shrink/shriffle, become bad. Losing it's volume. Making the skin layer lose volume and deep type of shine/fullness. With amino acids B5 from the ordinairy, imo there is a good product out there, that resembles the combon of the amino acids iside fatcells, so it can be absorbed by the fat cells in te face, so thhey shriffle less due to aging due to getting "feed" with that oil.
They can help in anti ageing and reverse ageing.
true that.
Peptides help good.

• +1
Reactions: Forget it and Jason Voorhees
Edward how is your dating life when it comes to young skinny cute girls? Like is 18-24 on a regular basis doable?
I'll report later, when I finsihed muh looskamxxing and been more pro-active. I will compares also, how dating was for m back in 2010 versus now.
Recent past. I do recieve uninvited flirtings by women aged 30 range. But not by women age 18-25. But I wanna see, what happens when I persue. Just for the fun. data of it. But I will do that, after I finished my looksmaxxing path, which is finished after I recover from my eyes-laser. Than I'm done with this, mentally speaking. And I maxxed out as much as i wanted.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ScramFranklin
Sor
I agree my rhino recovery fucked me up mentally and physically, wasted a full year avoiding doing stuff after it.
I came to this conclusion the results are never as good as you expect.
I won't go thru with a revision and will accept the satisfactory results (nostrils still wide and he left my Columella crooked)
Sorry to hear it was disappointing. I’m also just learning to say fuck it. Did everything I can. That’s good enough

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I a

I addressed the the fraud securing Stacy argument. If a fraud pro creates with her and not a genuine Chad that child will not be as high genetic quality as two original high quality parents. Eugenics would have the best reproducing every generation. For the individual in his lifetime he’s you secure a better child for yourself and your personal genes but in terms of the group it is not a good long outcome.
Imagine a country where only genetic elites reproduces. Imagine that country after hundreds of years. Now imagine the fraud and Stacey combination for hundreds of years. No comparison in the final stick can’t beat nature.
Regarding pgd crispr artificial and all that. Artificially selecting random sperm will not be as strong and high quality as the winner of the race naturally in the Fallopian tube. Genes are also massive. To change one or two variables does not compete with natural high quality all over in many traits. I don’t think this will change in time.

can’t fool nature.

So your argument is to allow chad to reproduce with my girlfriend and I should raise his superior genes to better society in general?

Anyway to counter your argument Broke Low IQ displaced chad who pumps and dump and runs away who gives Chad baby is inferior to

PGD designed baby + wealth + stable blackpilled parenting + IQ creating two HTN kids and 2 Chadlite/Stacey Lite kids

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and ScramFranklin
Don’t
I'll report later, when I finsihed muh looskamxxing and been more pro-active. I will compares also, how dating was for m back in 2010 versus now.
Recent past. I do recieve uninvited flirtings by women aged 30 range. But not by women age 18-25. But I wanna see, what happens when I persue. Just for the fun. data of it. But I will do that, after I finished my looksmaxxing path, which is finished after I recover from my eyes-laser. Than I'm done with this, mentally speaking. And I maxxed out as much as i wanted.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you’ll just wait til you are finished looksmaxxing first or until all is ready. You’re ready now as you are. If you fail you fail. But have a go. Wishing you all the best. Good guy and deserve it 👍

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
So your argument is to allow chad to reproduce with my girlfriend and I should raise his superior genes to better society in general?

Anyway to counter your argument Broke Low IQ displaced chad who pumps and dump and runs away who gives Chad baby is inferior to

PGD designed baby + wealth + stable blackpilled parenting + IQ creating two HTN kids and 2 Chadlite/Stacey Lite kids
Well it’s not so simple. Remember originally we were comparing fraud with Stacey versus Chad and Stacey. Your girlfriend is probably your looks caste. Which is natural. To be segregated like that. And yes, it probably would be better in terms of gene pool for Chad to mate with most women. Which is how it was for millennia before marriage arose as the solution which encouraged co-operation amongst all and net result was a better more advanced society. So not so easy to decide.

chances are much higher chad will be higher iq and higher sev (socio economic value)

again Chad can also have high parental investment too

I think this pgd thing is a pipe dream. Nature knows best. If people had choice to create best they would creat Swedish chads and stacies. Which nature has shown best. Granted best is that best adapted to the geographical area it is in.

that’s what i think anyway

can you elaborate this please?
All the major implant types (skull, infra-malar, wraparound jaw) have improved placement and design today as compared to like 7 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Don’t

Don’t make the mistake of thinking you’ll just wait til you are finished looksmaxxing first or until all is ready. You’re ready now as you are. If you fail you fail. But have a go. Wishing you all the best. Good guy and deserve it 👍
Yeah, I agree. I have to set, and I now have set the end date. Been like 2 years, of maxxing my looks, and building up again my possessions and life situation (because I had given it all away to charities, when aiming to become a Buddhust monk whom owns nothing, lives giga minimalist). So 2 years ago, I had to build myself up again from scratch, it fealt. I'm happy now, what I acheived in 2 years time, with looks, health and possesssions again.
Now I hope to soon, go enjoy the fruits of these labors. Whatever the fruits will be.

I hope you have good life, and lifestyle also. now, or else in the furture times.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Forget it
Thab
Yeah, I agree. I have to set, and I now have set the end date. Been like 2 years, of maxxing my looks, and building up again my possessions and life situation (because I had given it all away, when aiming to become a Buddhust monk). So 2 years ago, I had to build myself up again from scratch, it fealt. I'm happy now, what I acheived in 2 years time, with looks, health and possesssions again.
Now I hope to soon, go enjoy the fruits of these labors. Whatever the fruits will be.

I hope you have good life, and lifestyle also. now, or else in the furture times.
Thank you very much. Let’s hope for good things for once 😃
Time for living is now. We have to accept as we are while doing our best.
and a big one , which I am guilty of, not expecting to be gods gift or have all the abundance. And not be greedy. Do what we can. Live life and get the most of it. But be wholesome and normal too.
Cheers 🍻

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and eduardkoopman
  • +1
Well it’s not so simple. Remember originally we were comparing fraud with Stacey versus Chad and Stacey. Your girlfriend is probably your looks caste. Which is natural. To be segregated like that. And yes, it probably would be better in terms of gene pool for Chad to mate with most women. Which is how it was for millennia before marriage arose as the solution which encouraged co-operation amongst all and net result was a better more advanced society. So not so easy to decide.

chances are much higher chad will be higher iq and higher sev (socio economic value)

again Chad can also have high parental investment too

I think this pgd thing is a pipe dream. Nature knows best. If people had choice to create best they would creat Swedish chads and stacies. Which nature has shown best. Granted best is that best adapted to the geographical area it is in.

that’s what i think anyway

Bro you troll so hard trying to get me into sissy cuckolding joi

Reminders 95% don't give two shits about their kids unlike we do.

Also pgd is not a pipe dream, i can travel the world getting my skull sawn to pieces ,you honestly think visiting a fertility clinic is scary to me. It's actually affordable.

Ok enough aspie analysis.

• +1
All the major implant types (skull, infra-malar, wraparound jaw) have improved placement and design today as compared to like 7 years ago.
any precautions can you make ? i'll get it soon hopefully

it honestly depends on your starting point whether or not you should get surgery and how big of an impact it will make for you specifically

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
From your experience, which surgery was the most physically painful to recover from (besides LL)?

why wont you say who did your rhino? There is zero chance of that doxxing you.

it honestly depends on your starting point whether or not you should get surgery and how big of an impact it will make for you specifically

This - if you are a person with a large recession etc. that surgery can take you from a 3/10 to a 5/10 you need to do it if you can. I would argue its even worth doing if the surgery could raise you from a normie 5/10 to a high tier normie 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Stopping@Nothing19 and MrRubiks
Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

I did LL too, so can I empathize. I spent about 50k in total, but I was actually extremely happy with the results (11.5 cm, excellent alignment). I had absolutely no life during the saving process though, and it was similar during the recovery.

Would you mind sharing the surgeon you used for the custom implants? I only plan to do one more surgery and then I'm done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Lawton88