Surgeries will ruin your life

regarding which?
i'll get malar implants mostly for angularity, my face is not narrow but i definitely need angularity. i'm considering peek but bigger wound bigger problems on soft tissue attachments so do you suggest silicone? if so any precautions on that?

I think the problem is that you spent 14 years implementing the plan. You are essentially accruing damage mentally and physically with age especially in this mindset.

If you did it in 3 years and then spent 11 years capitalising on the gains in terms of being NT (clubbing, traveling , dating ect) it would be worth it.

Telling people to play the numbers game and just approach is bad advice and is disrespectful to say to users on here.

Isolating one area is not a good idea I strongly believe in fixing everything (Hair, body, face) will yield an overall significant impact. And is straight forward (please see my signature)

The alternative of not fixing your faults is a life of missed opportunities, underwhelming social events and relationships. A 2nd class life. even a 3rd class life if you are a truecel.

It reminds of squid games, people risking their lives for money to a normal person its retarded but only if you understood having zero money (which they showed) do you understand you have no other option.

Looksmaxxing does work this includes roids and hair systems ect. This does make a difference in your life and outcomes especially when done well. But its just an aspect of your life not it's entirety.

The key Is to do your absolute best, fix everything that can reasonably be fixed within a reasonable time frame and then move on with other areas your life.
This is legit. People buy lottery tickets not because they think they will win but because they know that there is a chance they may win. Ugly people plan surgeries not expecting to be god level but because there is a chance. It gives hope. Otherwise what's the alternative? The advice to "live your life" only applies if you have a life worth living in the first place. Approaching women while ugly doesn't build character it only crushes what little self esteem you have to begin with. The brutal rejections only make you desire surgeries more if anything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Anchor_Ship, CristianT and 7 others
There was a guy many years ago on jawsurgeryforum who went from incel to chad with some jaw surgeries and a rhino I believe.

the problem is self reporting is low. You could go on real self and try to find people who give rave reviews or procedures hint at it changing their dating life.

Btw I’m also friends with a girl who got double jaw surgery and went from ugly duckling to famous insta gram model flying all over the world

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I did LL too, so can I empathize. I spent about 50k in total, but I was actually extremely happy with the results (11.5 cm, excellent alignment). I had absolutely no life during the saving process though, and it was similar during the recovery.

Would you mind sharing the surgeon you used for the custom implants? I only plan to do one more surgery and then I'm done.
-How much of it was femur, how much tibia?
-Can you talk about athleticism/sprinting/jumping/higher distance running/Squats/deadlifts?

lifefuel regarding your female friend. i'm getting bimax next year

From your experience, which surgery was the most physically painful to recover from (besides LL)?
It’s hard to say since I had all procedures done at the same time. Pain wise lot of headache pain in general after implants. Especially with massive swelling. Eyes don’t open too with swelling. Nerve pain from LL beats all without a doubt.

post op actual pain not too bad. Maybe constant 3 for week or so. Although I had bicoronal incision cut all around head and then had to wear a bandage for chin support. It was too right and the pressure built like crazy. I was dancing for some time with that pain. Honestly the worst actual pain of the lot was iv antibiotics. So sooo painful going in. I insisted on tablets instead. Maybe my veins are right I don’t know or nurse incompetence, but bad.

The worst is the discomfort all around in everything. Can’t open mouth for maybe 2 weeks. Hard to chew. Risky with incisions too. Eyes not able to see much with massive swelling. Constipation. Choking on the fluids and bleeding for the first week. Not sleeping well. Lot of that kind of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Wow co
I did LL too, so can I empathize. I spent about 50k in total, but I was actually extremely happy with the results (11.5 cm, excellent alignment). I had absolutely no life during the saving process though, and it was similar during the recovery.

Would you mind sharing the surgeon you used for the custom implants? I only plan to do one more surgery and then I'm done.
Wow! Congrats on the 11.5cm! Well done.

not being secretive or trying to not give you information but tbh I certainly would not recommend my doctor to anyone. He fucked up with me twice. Thousands and thousands of dollars. Pain suffering. Time planning. The 3 years of hermit life while waiting to be corrected and he fucks up again. No. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone else. Best bet is to have a template email with what you want. As much information and simulation pictures as possible all angles but be concise obviously. And objective. Then send that to as many surgeons as you can. Many will try get the consult fee from you. Unless they are worthwhile I avoid that.

ultimately most surgeons will not be able to help or fit custom implants or will be ludicrously expensive. So you will take what you can get in a sense. But from what options you do have I would base it on what exactly is the surgeon saying. Not just “ya I can do that”. How. How exactly will you fit them. Have a list of possible complications and how they will prevent etc etc. Aftercare if needed. And a general sense of does this guy actually know what he is doing. They are all silver tongued salesmen. And if you get a sense this guy will be there if I have problems. Are they genuine. But most important is to really decide what exactly they are saying. How, what where kind of thing. Easy to just agree but this has to be done.

for what it is worth I will be on the look out for another doctor to fix my botch job now.

-How much of it was femur, how much tibia?
-Can you talk about athleticism/sprinting/jumping/higher distance running/Squats/deadlifts?

lifefuel regarding your female friend. i'm getting bimax next year
5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. And I actually just got cleared to do more athletic activities today. My last surgery, which was removal of the femoral fixators, was about 3 months ago.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
i'll get malar implants mostly for angularity, my face is not narrow but i definitely need angularity. i'm considering peek but bigger wound bigger problems on soft tissue attachments so do you suggest silicone? if so any precautions on that?
Here we have it!
you talk shit and come at it aggressively in my thread and then later verbatim parrot what i just said about malar implants.
I absolutely despise people like you. A plague you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and randomvanish
what do u think ive got done if any

Attachments

• aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
  • X25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LW9ydDItMi5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY19jYXQ9MTA5Jl9uY19vaGM9UEt4UWZRcHlfUG...jpg
    X25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LW9ydDItMi5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY19jYXQ9MTA5Jl9uY19vaGM9UEt4UWZRcHlfUG...jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 268363223_3165910670400310_6313682958568921569_n.jpg
    268363223_3165910670400310_6313682958568921569_n.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
  • A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4372.PNG
    IMG_4372.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • james class 2019.jpg
    james class 2019.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • james old 5.jpg
    james old 5.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • james old 4.jpg
    james old 4.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • james old 3.jpg
    james old 3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4376.jpg
    IMG_4376.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, _____, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Wow! Congrats on the 11.5cm! Well done.
Thank you! It was without a doubt the most painful experience of my life.

And I think that's excellent advice you're giving. Knowing exactly how the procedure is done, along with a list of potential complications, is invaluable.

• +1
Reactions: Forget it
Here we have it!
you talk shit and come at it aggressively in my thread and then later verbatim parrot what i just said about malar implants.
I absolutely despise people like you. A plague you are
i was talking with cosmicmaxxet, you sound like a total bs, sorry.

prove your points if you want respectable answers

I've only done infras, not zygos/malar, but ya I would always suggest sillicone. I did mostly bellafill for zygo area.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. And I actually just got cleared to do more athletic activities today. My last surgery, which was removal of the femoral fixators, was about 3 months ago.
Congrats!

those are all you? fantastic job. But the lips is too much.

What exact procedures did you do for your eyes? And what doc?
you can find me on tiktok at jamessapphireofficial also I'm natural never had surgery before but its over for me

you can find me on tiktok at jamessapphireofficial also I'm natural never had surgery before but its over for me
so the lips is just makeup?

It's not over for you if you fix your lips or stop wearing makeup on them.

so the lips is just makeup?

It's not over for you if you fix your lips or stop wearing makeup on them.
fuck no look online at my profile on tiktok or Instagram I'm natural I wear no makeup my raging pro conservative family would hang me

fuck no look online at my profile on tiktok or Instagram I'm natural I wear no makeup my raging pro conservative family would hang me
i looked at your isnt. Obviously you lean maxxed and hair maxxed. But idk why the lips look so big in a couple

and the canthal tilt in your eyes changed. that cant be done naturally

Last edited:
Surgeries are literlly one of the non cope ways to accend in looks (of course you need knowledge about your face and base and how it can be improve, whats your failues , surgeries order etc,), of course not everyone can accend hard from surgery.
for example i did trimax including modfied lefort 3 and accend pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5786
I've had bimax plus rhino and it definitely ascended me plus helped my breathing; however, I WAS a birdcel to begin with. Most people won't make it to Chad but can get to HTN/Chad Lite if average base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Nah. Jsanza is perpetually fucked due to awful soft tissues. He has too much skin and very little skeletal support. Jaw surgery would help but he'd still be ugly.
Cheekbones implants, jaw implants should fix this?

i looked at your isnt. Obviously you lean maxxed and hair maxxed. But idk why the lips look so big in a couple

and the canthal tilt in your eyes changed. that cant be done naturally
yeah bro its all puberty im natural too even if I wasn't id never admit to surgery lol

I have to weigh in here. As someone who has done some surgeries I have to say that If only you have a big failo you should get surgery. The harmony can be fucked easily. If you are turbomanlet below 5'4 only then consider LL. Usually many facial failos can be fixed with one surgery bimax and implants or fillers or fat grafting for under eyes and zygos . Also if nose is a huge failo only then have surgery if you want to fix it.

Very legit I just had 1 rhino and it was bad result ,now I'm bleeding daily from the nose. I just wanna quit this life.
I had the same after rhino. Had my nose surgically ligated and now no more nose bleeds.

There was a guy many years ago on jawsurgeryforum who went from incel to chad with some jaw surgeries and a rhino I believe.

the problem is self reporting is low. You could go on real self and try to find people who give rave reviews or procedures hint at it changing their dating life.
Can you find this guy? Very curious

Or where i can find his results

Surgeries are literlly one of the non cope ways to accend in looks (of course you need knowledge about your face and base and how it can be improve, whats your failues , surgeries order etc,), of course not everyone can accend hard from surgery.
And I thought that my high lefort 1 was insane jfl

but doubt you have good proportions man...
from 5'7 to 6'1
your legs must be too long for you body
that's very hard to do tbh. maybe compared to arms or skull size if small but compared to torso nobody would guess it's LL or think it's disproportionate.

most people have short looking legs nowadays and long legs are aesthetic as fuck. LL needs to be developed more to improve costs recovery etc tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
can you please share videos of you walking/running/doing activities? would be extremely insightful

Sor

Sorry to hear it was disappointing. I’m also just learning to say fuck it. Did everything I can. That’s good enough
The side looks great so there's some positive, it didn't actually make me much more attractive still the same level at HTN. Tbh we need to mentalmaxx before looksmax imo

Is this getlooksordietrying?
Honestly he had the best ever transformation from ltn to chadlite/chad. And TYD from lookism he looked great too.
Apart from that nobody, amnesia was normie range when he started and only needed minor improvements.
Salludon is s fraud anyways who hides what he did so we can't be certain about him

Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.
They´ll seemingly only ruin your life if you go in with unrealistic expectations and expect them to be miracles. Not sure what you mean by not being able to become Chad, though.
Sure, if you were awful looking prior, I´d agree but if you were good-looking with a particular failo holding you back, you surely could become what some would consider Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Also very dependant, on the skill and work delivered by the surgeon.

I've only done infras, not zygos/malar, but ya I would always suggest sillicone. I did mostly bellafill for zygo area.
which surgeon you would suggest for custom malar/cheekbone implants?

How much does he charge for custom infraorbital malar implants?

And I've seen you say how you don't like Taban. What eye surgeons do you reccomend?

How much does he charge for custom infraorbital malar implants?

And I've seen you say how you don't like Taban. What eye surgeons do you reccomend?
Not sure, I think like 12k. I would go to Eppley for saddle-infras plus drill hole plus eyelid retraction if I could do it again.
Other than that, Douglas and Massry are good oculoplastics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Not sure, I think like 12k. I would go to Eppley for saddle-infras plus drill hole plus eyelid retraction if I could do it again.
Other than that, Douglas and Massry are good oculoplastics.
You mentioned bellafill for the zygos? For what to make your cheekbones sharper and more angular? Isn't bellafill used for wrinkles and shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Water is wet. Everybody knows that surgery is risky, to some extend unpredictable and the results heavily depent on an individuals base.

It's on one hand true that a recessed framcel manlet with bad pheno can never ascend.

But on the other hand, it would be pure ignorance to say that a 6'3'' guy with solid frame but recessed jaws and hollow under eyes couldn't ascend A LOT with a regular bimax and under eye fat grafts.

Surgery is always individual and to say that result will generally not be satisfying is a statement full of shit. Even if it were true (which it obviously isn't) there is still no excuse for someone not to pursue happiness and attractiveness which can be improved even through minor surgeries, granted they are intelligently combined.

As for your case: If you need LL as a manlet, it's over anyways. Then, even more so, facial implants are complete bullshit, except for maybe jaw angle implants. I don't know about your specific case, but the choice of surgeries appears very low IQ to me (no front).

I'd say if someone needs more than 3 or 4 invasive surgeries (invasive means it has to be done under general anaesthesia) it's not even worth to try it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 17244, Biiyo03 and 3 others
You mentioned bellafill for the zygos? For what to make your cheekbones sharper and more angular? Isn't bellafill used for wrinkles and shit?
It is used for both. The precise placement and lack of risk of zygo muscle dis-attachment is why I chose that instead of a malar/zygo implant.

It is used for both. The precise placement and lack of risk of zygo muscle dis-attachment is why I chose that instead of a malar/zygo implant.
Is bellafill able to create sharpness considering that it has a softer consistency? Can you PM before and after pictures of your zygos?

Is bellafill able to create sharpness considering that it has a softer consistency? Can you PM before and after pictures of your zygos?
can create some volume and projection. Ya I'll have to dig it up as its specific points in my surgery history.

dude it seems like you didnt plan your surgeries too well. if you took the time to make a proper surgical plan, consult with lots of surgeons and high iq users here, a lot of the suffering that you endured, as unfortunate as it was, could have been avoided.

saying that surgery will ruin someone's life is a massive overstatement. if that was the case aesthetic surgery would never have become a thing in the first place

We are aware that surgeries won't turn the majority of us to Chads and I don't even believe that people are into that. Surgeries to me are simply a part of self-improvement. One can lose weight and get in shape, so why can't someone fix any facial flaws and get some improvement (minor improvement but nevertheless).

It requires a tremendous amount of money so one has to be fully engaged to get a surgery. You don't just wake up any random day with the belief you will get a surgery just for the sake of it. However, one has to know what makes his failo a failo and his limitations (pheno, skin type,etc..).

Therefore, it is wrong to tell to anyone not to go for hardmaxxes and to just fully embrace its flaws because there could be huge potential in one improving his looks through surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Acromegaly_Chad, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
dude it seems like you didnt plan your surgeries too well. if you took the time to make a proper surgical plan, consult with lots of surgeons and high iq users here, a lot of the suffering that you endured, as unfortunate as it was, could have been avoided.

saying that surgery will ruin someone's life is a massive overstatement. if that was the case aesthetic surgery would never have become a thing in the first place
Sometimes you can still fuck up with all of the blackpilled planning in the world. Look at titbot for example.